X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    What is it with biology teachers? I used to meet my bio teacher at the bar after school, lol.
    Crazy motherfuckers. They probably drink out of the lab specimen jars when the liquor store is closed. Doctors are just as nuts. Just hope your surgeon didn't tip back a few to calm his nerves before showing up at the hospital.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Crazy motherfuckers. They probably drink out of the lab specimen jars when the liquor store is closed. Doctors are just as nuts. Just hope your surgeon didn't tip back a few to calm his nerves before showing up at the hospital.
      That same teachers best friend was a Dr. Operated on his daughter's broken finger and made a total mess of it.

I called him up a few years ago. He's almost 90 and lives in a basement suite with all his specimen jars, etc. He has all sorts of fish and other little swimming critters. One day the cops showed up because someone reported a suspected meth lab, lmao.

Nah, just Cec the crazy biologist.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I had a teacher tower over me in 1992 demanding to know the name of my God, with 32 witnesses. I answered, Alpha and Omega, for God has no beginning and has no end.
        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
          That same teachers best friend was a Dr. Operated on his daughter's broken finger and made a total mess of it.

I called him up a few years ago. He's almost 90 and lives in a basement suite with all his specimen jars, etc. He has all sorts of fish and other little swimming critters. One day the cops showed up because someone reported a suspected meth lab, lmao.

Nah, just Cec the crazy biologist.
          LOL! Yeah. Biologists when they go crazy they go full bore.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-29-2014, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Kind of like this guy. How fitting for Halloween.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              LOL! Yeah. Biologists when they go crazy they go full bore.
              Yeah, that's one of the things I like about him. He was the adult I could go talk to as a teen. I'd walk into his classroom whether he had a class or not, sit at his desk and put my feet up. He'd get the class working on something and take me into the back room to chat. Never would've survived without his shoulder to lean on when times got rough...
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...