X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    He's an idiot. You're use of the word "retard" is not much better...especially coming from someone who studies sociology...
    Oh I'm so sorry frozen hillbilly. Would calling him a hairy knuckle dragging Neanderthal be more appropriate for your pseudo higher education Canadian standards?

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
      He's an idiot. You're use of the word "retard" is not much better...especially coming from someone who studies sociology...
      Speaking of being fucked in the head. Is there a more fucked in the head, confused person on the planet, than a lesbian?

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

WARF isn't a lesbian.

If I was a girl I would definitely be a lesbian I've even watched some instructional films about it and it looks fun.

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Originally posted by Von Halen
          When an older woman bangs a younger (teenage) guy, it's ok.

When an older man bangs a younger (teenage) girl, it's sick.

That's just the way it is. Men are more mentally capable of handling things, than women. ALL things. Women are fucked in the head from day 1, so they have to be treated differently. There cannot be equal rights across the board, when women aren't equal to us. A 14 year old boy can handle being fucked by an older woman, and will have zero negative issues later in life, from it. A 14 year old girl however, will be even more fucked in the head than she already was, if an older dude fucks her.

Yes, it's a double standard. But it's a necessary double standard due to males being superior to females, in every way.
          I'm assuming that that is meant to be provactive - does anyone really believe that men are mentally superior to women in 2014?

The point about boys being able 'to handle it' seems a strange one to bring up in this instance. The issue here is not only that this woman was older - it was that she was in a position of responsibility and power over the boys. The crime here is not just or even mostly sex: it is an abuse of power. That is where the trauma has the potential to come from. I think that the reason people often react along the lines of 'boys can handle it' is because we generally view sex as something that men do to women - if the women is the (largely) passive particpant in the act, then she cannot be a predator or an abuser. But, as we all know, when it comes to sex and sexual politics, the idea that women are passive is complete BS.

Let's put it another way. If these two boys were gay and a male teacher had slept with them, would you see it the same way?
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            This coming from the guy who names his thread 'What bands would you love to see live that you've yet to?'

That sentence actually makes sense grammatically. But, yeah, it was a shit thread title.

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

While we're being honest here, let's evaluate the affect, or effect, or what the fuck ever, the quality of the abuse here.

That gal is smoking hot. Nothing traumatic about getting fucked by her! Now if she were a typical fat, ugly teacher, and she fucked a young man, that would be ABUSE!

Yep, another double standard. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Yes it is. If the guy is willing, it's ok. Mental superiority allows the young man to process, and deal with what has gone on.

A girl however, will use it as an excuse for being fucked in the head, for the rest of her life.
                Mental superiority? Really? This has zero to do with intellect. This is about two hormone-driven horny teenage boys getting their dick wet and getting away with it. They would have continued doing so if they knew how to keep their mouths shut. Yeah, some "processing."

Not true. I'm not attracted to young girls, and have never been. Sure, I'd grudge fuck a 20 something, just for sport. I'd probably stick my dick in some 18 year olds mouth, just to shut her the fuck up. But I'm not interested in young gals, in general.
                Think you need to look at the true reality here. Younger women are not at all interested in you. There's your "truth." Misogynistic relics like you couldn't even fuck a wall socket much less an 18 year old girl unless she had some major mental disability.

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

While we're being honest here, let's evaluate the affect, or effect, or what the fuck ever, the quality of the abuse here.

That gal is smoking hot. Nothing traumatic about getting fucked by her! Now if she were a typical fat, ugly teacher, and she fucked a young man, that would be ABUSE!

Yep, another double standard. Sorry, that's just the way it is.
                  If we take this to it logical conclusion, it's an interesting hypothesis, Von, it really is.

'Being raped by someone attrative is less traumatic than being raped by someone ugly'. Discuss.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by binnie
                    I'm assuming that that is meant to be provactive - does anyone really believe that men are mentally superior to women in 2014?

The point about boys being able 'to handle it' seems a strange one to bring up in this instance. The issue here is not only that this woman was older - it was that she was in a position of responsibility and power over the boys. The crime here is not just or even mostly sex: it is an abuse of power. That is where the trauma has the potential to come from. I think that the reason people often react along the lines of 'boys can handle it' is because we generally view sex as something that men do to women - if the women is the (largely) passive particpant in the act, then she cannot be a predator or an abuser. But, as we all know, when it comes to sex and sexual politics, the idea that women are passive is complete BS.

Let's put it another way. If these two boys were gay and a male teacher had slept with them, would you see it the same way?
                    I think you can generalise that males usually find it far easier to separate sex from emotions especially teenage boys who would fuck literally anything 10 times a day.

There is also the whole issue of penetration. Without going psychobabble is it not a bigger deal to have someone inside you? Finally you feel that physically a male 17 year old would be far more able to stop the sex if the consent was withdrawn than if the sexes were reversed.

Maybe these statements sound a bit unreconstructed old fart but that's definitely my, and I would say many peoples gut instinct.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's called instincts Binnie. Guys are born with the instinct to fuck girls! Our mental superiority allows us to deal with it in any circumstance.

Even if the boys were fags, and the teacher a guy, it would still be wrong. Obviously the gay kids are already fucked in the head, so why would it be ok to make them even more like girls than they already are?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If we take this to it logical conclusion, it's an interesting hypothesis, Von, it really is.

'Being raped by someone attrative is less traumatic than being raped by someone ugly'. Discuss.
                        This is statutory rape and wouldn't be considered rape in for example the UK where the age of consent is 16.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

'Being raped by someone attractive is less traumatic than being raped by someone ugly'. Discuss.
                          Von can only process his misogyny by shamming women who do not fit in the mold of his warped ideal standard. There is nothing to discuss about that.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

We are confusing this situation binnie. This wasn't "rape". This was 2 young men banging a hot broad. They will not suffer mentally from this. In fact, I'm willing to bet she improved their self esteem, tenfold.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              This is statutory rape and wouldn't be considered rape in for example the UK where the age of consent is 16.
                              Amazing. How relevant to this case and current Utah state law.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It was a female classmate who told her grandmother who then went to the authorities.

It sounds like they were boasting about it rather than being terribly upset, no complaint was lodged by the victims.

Comment

Working...