X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
    Amazing. How relevant to this case and current Utah state law.
    Well rape is a very pejorative word for something that is perfectly legal where binnie is from.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Rape is an assault. Period. There is nothing pejorative about the word no matter where anyone is from.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        We are confusing this situation binnie. This wasn't "rape". This was 2 young men banging a hot broad. They will not suffer mentally from this. In fact, I'm willing to bet she improved their self esteem, tenfold.
        For fuck's sake please shut up.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Think you need to look at the true reality here. Younger women are not at all interested in you. There's your "truth." Misogynistic relics like you couldn't even fuck a wall socket much less an 18 year old girl unless she had some major mental disability.
          Kristy, I have what is called "The Magic". I didn't anoint myself with this title. It was bestowed upon me by a co-worker, years ago. But, I've had it since day 1. If you think I have any problem getting pussy, no matter what age, you would be sadly mistaken. You can call me cocky. You can call me confident. You can call me arrogant. You can call me whatever you want. But if I want it, I can get it.

Just remember that, if you ever meet me in person. You better have a lot of willpower. Otherwise, I'm going to fuck you. I just hope your dick doesn't get in the way.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            It was a female classmate who told her grandmother who then went to the authorities.
            Like Mushroom said! Probably a jealous fat cunt that couldn't get laid by either sex, or even a barnyard animal!

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Just remember that, if you ever meet me in person. You better have a lot of willpower. Otherwise, I'm going to fuck you. I just hope your dick doesn't get in the way.
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Mushroom
                Commando
                • Jul 2009

Speaking of being fucked in the head. Is there a more fucked in the head, confused person on the planet, than a lesbian?
                Transsexuals? ? Lesbians can be hot.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Kristy, I have what is called "The Magic". I didn't anoint myself with this title. It was bestowed upon me by a co-worker, years ago. But, I've had it since day 1. If you think I have any problem getting pussy, no matter what age, you would be sadly mistaken. You can call me cocky. You can call me confident. You can call me arrogant. You can call me whatever you want. But if I want it, I can get it.

Dude, if you ever came within three feet of me you'd be fucking dead. As for the rest of your nonsense:

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm surprised at the number of posters who when they listen to 'Hot For Teacher' are sitting there thinking that poor boy is getting repeatedly raped after school, I hope they arrest the teacher and put her in jail. Maybe this mental abuse is what is making him turn up late and without his proper equipment.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Mushroom
                      Good point.

Yes, lesbians can be hot, but they're still fucked in the head females.

Women can't get along with ANYONE, much less their own breed. If you look at the stats, the "divorce" rate among lesbian women is just as high as it is with heterosexual couples. What's the one common denominator?

Thus the reason fag guys are so happy. They don't have to put up with the bullshit from the women!

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Dude, if you ever came within three feet of me you'd be fucking dead. As for the rest of your nonsense:
                        Keep telling yourself that.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Mushroom
                          I must admit I do find homosexual transsexuals a bit odd, like guys that become lesbian women.

Then again it does look fun in the movies...

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Keep telling yourself that.
                            Just try me, fucker.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Then again it does look fun in the movies...
                              Look at this!

We are providing a little therapy here for Sesh!

Is that closet door cracking open a little Sesh? Are you a Transeshual?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Von may sound insane but the evidence backs him up, sometimes.

Lesbian couples are nearly twice as likely as gay men to end a civil partnership, according to the latest government figures.

The number of same-sex couples ending their civil unions leapt by 20 per cent last year, seven years after their introduction in 2005. Overall there were 794 dissolutions in 2012, almost 60 per cent of which were female couples, figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show.

In the seven years since gay couples were able to have civil partnerships, 3.2 per cent of male unions ended in dissolution, compared to 6.1 per cent of female couples.

Sociologists believe the lower rates of ‘divorces’ among gay men may reflect a trend of women committing sooner and having higher expectations for a relationship. Women in civil partnerships tie the knot at an average age of 37.6, compared to men, for whom the average age is 40. Erzsebet Bukodim, sociologist at the University of Oxford, said: “In heterosexual marriage the divorce rate is higher if you enter marriage at a very young age. That might be one of the reasons we’re seeing this [high dissolution rate for women] in civil partnerships.”

Gunnar Andersson, professor of demography at Stockholm University, has found in successive studies that women in Norway, Sweden and Denmark are twice as likely to dissolve their civil partnerships than men. He said: “This reflects trends in a heterosexual marriage because women are more prone to say they want to marry - but they’re also more likely to initiate a divorce. Women usually have higher demands on relationship quality, that’s often been said in studies. Even if you control for age there is still a trend of more women ending partnerships than men.”
                                Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-08-2014, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...