X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by binnie
    I have no doubt that she seemed more attractive to them because of the taboo of 'forbidden fruit'.
    She seemed attractive to them because she is a hot 35 year old WOMAN, and they are typical teenagers with raging hormones! Don't we try and make them at that age, believe all that "fruit" is "forbidden"?

I also have no doubt that, as someone double their age, she was then one in charge.
    If it had been the 35 year old hottie from the corner store, she wouldn't have been the one in charge, because she's a fucking clerk, instead of a teacher?

But the more interesting question is: do you not think that this was wrong? Or do you think that female teachers should be allow to have relationships with their students?
    It all depends on the age binnie. One of these "kids" was 17. Who knows, he may have been one month from turning 18. Which means we'd gladly send him to sand******ville to get executed by those fucks over there, in 30 days or so after this took place. But we don't want to allow him to bang a hot 35 year old.

You guys can spin doctor it all you want. There is no way in hell I believe she FORCED these guys to fuck her. They weren't 8 or 9 year old "kids".

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
      Von, do you need a band-aid? Dragging those knuckles must get pretty sore and bloody!
      I know when you are strapping one on your girly friend there, it makes you feel like you are equal to the male species, but you're not. It's nothing more than what you do on those shows you've been on. Bad acting!

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

There is a double-standard. When my son was 16/17, he was fucking a 34 year old drugstore manager. I brought up the age difference and he presented a very solid argument. I had taught him well. He understood the emotions that can be involved for young females, and he didn't want to hurt anyone...he just wanted sex with no ties. The woman involved wanted the same.

Had he been a girl, my reaction would not have been the same...and that drugstore manager would be singing soprano...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
          I know when you are strapping one on your girly friend there, it makes you feel like you are equal to the male species, but you're not. It's nothing more than what you do on those shows you've been on. Bad acting!
          Who the fuck needs a strap-on? Male is not a species, it is a gender, and gender roles are socially constructed. And no, I am not equal to males...as a giver of life, I am far superior.

" Men know that women are an overmatch for them, and therefore they choose the weakest or the most ignorant. If they did not think so, they never could be afraid of women knowing as much as themselves". - Samuel Johnson, A Journey to the Western Islands of Scotland and The Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

" Men know that women are an overmatch for them, and therefore they choose the weakest or the most ignorant. If they did not think so, they never could be afraid of women knowing as much as themselves". - Samuel Johnson, A Journey to the Western Islands of Scotland and The Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides
            Congrats. You found one quote, from a pussy whipped, weak minded dude. He was probably queer.

How many times have you been married? Your husband chose "the weakest or the most ignorant" he could find? What low self esteem you must have. No wonder you turned lesbian. At least your lesbian partner is continuing the tradition. They too are choosing the "weakest or most ignorant".

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Mr. Transeshual, you've never banged a Mom and her Daughter? For people that run around with skirts and no underwear, you sure are sexually repressed.
              I'm with Sesh on this one...

Comment

• smorgdonkey
                Roadie
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Yeah, I think calling it "forcible sodomy" and "rape" is a bit extreme.
                Indeed...try putting marshmallows into a piggy bank.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                But she certainly abused her position to say the least and should be fired and never allowed near a position of authority over minors...
                The power is what gets some people turned-on and gets them off. Clearly abuse of power. The young guys will likely see women very objectively for a long time.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Who the fuck needs a strap-on? Male is not a species, it is a gender, and gender roles are socially constructed. And no, I am not equal to males...as a giver of life, I am far superior.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Congrats. You found one quote, from a pussy whipped, weak minded dude. He was probably queer.

How many times have you been married? Your husband chose "the weakest or the most ignorant" he could find? What low self esteem you must have. No wonder you turned lesbian. At least your lesbian partner is continuing the tradition. They too are choosing the "weakest or most ignorant".
                    Oh, I could provide you numerous quotes, and no, not pussy-whipped...just of a far superior intelligence than you are capable of comprehending.

I was married once, and I was the one that settled. I was also the major breadwinner for most of the marriage...

I think it's hilarious you assume I have a partner. I enjoy my freedom and life too much to be bothered with "intimate" relationships, or sex for that matter. Whether male or female, the other party always ends up wanting "ownership" over your body. An orgasm or two just ain't worth it.

I pity you, Von...

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

You don't pity me, you pity yourself. I am living it up. Living large. I am single too, but unlike you, I can get pussy!

Now go back to preparing for your 31st year at University, and vacuuming the ghetto you live in, Mrs. breadwinner.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

I don't care what any of you guys say. When I started the 9th grade, we had a new teacher at the school, taught English, Ms. Bradshaw. Ms Bradshaw was maybe 23, 24 years old. And hotter than a stolen Playboy magazine. And me and every other boy in that class tried our damnedest to hit on her. It was a learning experience, actually. But...if she had opened up the "forbidden thighs" to me..I would have given her the best 37 seconds of her life! And I wouldn't have felt guilty at all. Ever.

Now, does that make it "right"? Nope. Would it have been ok if the genders were reversed? Hell no. Why? Because girls and boys are different. Even though most people here refuse to believe it. It's just how it is.

And as far as the whole "what if the genders were reversed" thing goes...When I was in 11th grade, my history teacher came into the class on the first day of school. He announced to the class that if the girls wanted extra credit, they should wear short skirs and sit on the front row. Of course everybody laughed, hahahaha. The next day these two sluts in the class were sitting on the front row with the shortest of skirts on. Coach walks in, takes one look, holds his pencil up in the air, drops it and says "Ooops, I dropped my pencil." Guy actually had great comedic timing. Anyway, he leans down to get it and is staring right up their skirts in front of the whole class. Nobody thought a thing of it. Was it right? Hell no. Was it ok? Not in the least. Did he force those girls to do it? Not for one second. Should he have been fired? Right on the spot, definitely.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

You don't pity me, you pity yourself. I am living it up. Living large. I am single too, but unlike you, I can get pussy!

Now go back to preparing for your 31st year at University, and vacuuming the ghetto you live in, Mrs. breadwinner.
                          I can get it...I just don't want it...and I have a great life with an exciting fantastic new career.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

I am living it up.
                            What is it ??

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I am single too, but unlike you, I can get pussy!

Of course you can.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                                I don't care what any of you guys say. When I started the 9th grade, we had a new teacher at the school, taught English, Ms. Bradshaw. Ms Bradshaw was maybe 23, 24 years old. And hotter than a stolen Playboy magazine. And me and every other boy in that class tried our damnedest to hit on her. It was a learning experience, actually. But...if she had opened up the "forbidden thighs" to me..I would have given her the best 37 seconds of her life! And I wouldn't have felt guilty at all. Ever.

Now, does that make it "right"? Nope. Would it have been ok if the genders were reversed? Hell no. Why? Because girls and boys are different. Even though most people here refuse to believe it. It's just how it is.

And as far as the whole "what if the genders were reversed" thing goes...When I was in 11th grade, my history teacher came into the class on the first day of school. He announced to the class that if the girls wanted extra credit, they should wear short skirs and sit on the front row. Of course everybody laughed, hahahaha. The next day these two sluts in the class were sitting on the front row with the shortest of skirts on. Coach walks in, takes one look, holds his pencil up in the air, drops it and says "Ooops, I dropped my pencil." Guy actually had great comedic timing. Anyway, he leans down to get it and is staring right up their skirts in front of the whole class. Nobody thought a thing of it. Was it right? Hell no. Was it ok? Not in the least. Did he force those girls to do it? Not for one second. Should he have been fired? Right on the spot, definitely.
                                Spare the stories...

We already know you're perverted...

Comment

Working...