• Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Spare the stories...

We already know you're perverted...
    Hey now, those were good stories. Ok, they were mediocre stories. But at least I put forth a little effort. Ok, minimal effort. Fuck you - I showed up!

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by binnie
      How young would the boys have to be before it becomes rape?
      I don't know. But the term "rape" doesn't seem to fit this instance...

And why is a 17 year old girl a different case from a 17 year old boy?
      I don't think there is much difference, in any case, the age of consent here in NY State is 17. Some states are 16 or maybe 15 even, I dunno. There are closet case boys at 17 that are very immature and have problems and there are very worldly 17 year old girls that certainly can handle themselves. I think context is everything and there is no "one-size-fits-all" approach to this problem. I think a lot of it starts with the hiring process and who controls it. In my experience, I've seen (physically) attractive females get hired solely out of looks over more qualified people by the dirty old men school administrators who harbor fantasies about conquests of their eye candy they'll never have anyways. It's pretty known that the administration makes or breaks a school and selects the staff they want. I have a hard time believing that there weren't some big red flags with this stupid whore to begin with. But the fact is that her looks probably got her the job more than anything else...

I'm not sure if prison the correct sentence. But a criminal record is certainly a must, to my eyes.
      Again, I dunno. It's a fine line, but certainly she should be blacklisted on some sort of registry. But it's obvious the sex was consensual and isn't "rape." She'll never teach again around minors which is the main thing...

(*** I am not trying to start an argument, Nick. I know it's now the norm on this site to argue. I'm just genuinely curious as to why society generally thinks that there are gender divides in these issues ***)
      Argument? We're just discussing something like grown men (I hope)

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There's been another one - how do people feel about this one then?

I think Vonzie writes their headlines...

Married 26-year-old high school English teacher Tiffany Leiseth arrested for sex with two 18-year-old male students in her home while husband was gone

Hot English Teacher Victimizes Two 18-Year-Old Males By Banging Them, Giving Them Beer

A married, 26-year-old high school English teacher has been arrested for having sex with two 18-year-old male students and giving them some beer inside her home while her husband was out of town on business.

The teacher, Tiffany Leiseth, was a long-term substitute teacher for the New Brighton Area School District in rural western Pennsylvania, reports Pittsburgh NBC affiliate WPXI.

According to police, Leiseth invited one of the two male high school seniors over to her house in Moon Township, Pa. on the last day of school. She gave him a beer. They had sex.

The very next day, police say, the second student went to her home. There was more sex and some more beer.

Prior to all the excitement, Leiseth had – of course – sent the two students nude photos of herself.

Under Pennsylvania law, Leiseth seems to have jumped the gun on the deadline for teacher-student sex by just a few days. She now faces charges of institutional sexual assault – a third-degree felony – because the students had not yet officially graduated.

The raft of charges against the teacher also includes furnishing alcohol to minors, notes CBS Pittsburgh.

“Regardless of your age, whether you’re an adult or not, if you’re a high school student, a teacher cannot have sexual relations with you,” Moon Township Police Chief Leo McCarthy told WPIX.

McCarthy added that the law originated in 2007 “to give people who are being supervised by others protection.”

Leiseth’s attorney, Mike Deriso, argues that the law doesn’t apply in this case.

“She was not their teacher at the time, and they were not her students,” Deriso told CBS Pittsburgh. “My client did not pursue those boys. They are adults. They make their own decisions.”

Police do admit that it was no crime when Leiseth sent nude images of herself to the high school students because they were 18 at the time they received the images.

According to the cops, one of the two teens said Leiseth warned him not to tell anyone about the illicit fling.

That plan apparently didn’t work out, though, because the school district superintendent Joseph A. Guarino called the cops after he had received a couple phone calls about the hanky-panky.

“They had a rumor that a school teacher was sending nude photographs of herself to two male students,” McCarthy explained to CBS Pittsburgh. “They followed up on that rumor and they found those students, and they found the nude photographs, and they identified the teacher.”

School district officials have sacked Leiseth since the alleged incidents came to light. She had been a district substitute for two years and was serving as a long-term sub in an English class this school year.

The school district issued a statement praising itself for providing “complete cooperation with all involved agencies” and declining further comment “in light of pending litigation.”

Local parents applauded the arrest.

“Set the example for any other teachers or administrators that have any thoughts of doing anything like that,” parent Howard Yellock told WPXI.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
          When my son was 16/17, he was fucking a 34 year old drugstore manager. I had taught him well.
          What a piece of work you are...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister

She looks retarded...

Too much fluoride and antidepressants....

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Hot ??

Not !!

LMAO !!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                rural western Pennsylvania
                That explains everything.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Not !!
                  Do people still use that?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

At least the charge sounds like it fits the crime... institutional sexual assault – a third-degree felony.
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      At least the charge sounds like it fits the crime... institutional sexual assault – a third-degree felony.
                      I don't think so...

These were eighteen year old young men...

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

What a piece of work you are...
                        Way to quote out of context. Let's see... he never got any diseases as he was taught well about the use of condoms. It was instilled in him at a young enough age that it was just the natural thing to do.

No "baby Mama's" out there, no broken hearts, and in a very solid relationship with a wonderful young lady for the last 7 years.

Yeah, I taught him well.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't think so...

These were eighteen year old young men...
                          Correct... but due to the local law prohibiting sexual relations between students & teachers it was a criminal offense.

I admit... in my opinion no crime occurred given they were 18... sounds like the idiot teacher missed the legal window by a week or so.

But the point being... institutional sexual assault seems like a more applicable charge than many jurisdictions apply in these cases involving older teens and adults.

The term "rape" is too broad and general... Statutory rape may apply from a technical perspective... but the problem I have with it is the term rape generally involves some form of forcible element... either physical and/or psychological. In these cases of say 16-18 year old males involving adult women... I just don't buy any forcible aspect being induced by the woman.

In most cases it's just a matter of deviant behavior by some idiot bimbo preying on the libido of young men who'd fuck a knothole in a fence if the opportunity presented itself...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Medicationally retarded bimbo, I'd say...

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

She looks retarded...

Too much fluoride and antidepressants....
                              "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

Book of Matthew. Retard.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

In most cases it's just a matter of deviant behavior by some idiot bimbo preying on the libido of young men who'd fuck a knothole in a fence if the opportunity presented itself...
                                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! They should get a Hugh Hefner merit badge.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...