• Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Were in the end times now...

Open your eyes...
    Sorry the most current data measuring the natural expansion of the universe is still consistent and progressing as it has been for the last several billion years. We are so far away from the end times we can barely see it with today's advanced technology.

If you were to open your eyes Big E... even if human life were to end on this speck of dust in the universe... life, as we know it, would continue in abundance every where else. Only human arrogance leads many to believe we're alone and special in such vastness...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Life on the planet isn't going to end...

Read your Bible...

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Scientific fact is an oxymoron...

Science constantly disproves itself as more discoveries are made...
        No it doesn't, it refines itself.

When the Rosetta craft after a 10 year flight arrived at a comet millions of miles away last week with them both travelling at thousands of miles an hour it was all done using Newtonian physics calculated nearly 400 years ago.

Unlike superstitions though, if you can prove something is wrong then science corrects itself.

That's why you can post crap on this website that we can read on a computer but not by prayer.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Life on the planet isn't going to end...

Read your Bible...
          I did and it's a smelly crock of shit.

“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Robin Williams Had Parkinson's Disease, Wife Says

TV | By Tim Kenneally on August 14, 2014 @ 11:15 am

Robin Williams‘ wife has revealed the late actor, who died of an apparent suicide on Monday, was in the early stages of Parkinson's disease.

Williams’ wife, Susan Schneider, said in a statement on Thursday that the actor, who was found in his northern California home with a belt secured around his neck, was not ready to share the fact that he was suffering from Parkinson's with the public.

The Oscar-winning actor, who had struggled with addiction throughout his life and had recently entered rehab prior to his death, died with his sobriety “intact,” Schneider said.

Schneider added that the family hopes that Williams’ death will inspire others to find help and support that they need for whatever difficulties they are facing.

“It is our hope in the wake of Robin's tragic passing, that others will find the strength to seek the care and support they need to treat whatever battles they are facing so they may feel less afraid,” Schneider said.

Williams, star of “Mork & Mindy,” “Good Will Hunting” and other projects had been treated for depression in the period leading up to his death.

Read Schneider's full statement below.

“Robin spent so much of his life helping others. Whether he was entertaining millions on stage, film or television, our troops on the frontlines, or comforting a sick child — Robin wanted us to laugh and to feel less afraid.

Since his passing, all of us who loved Robin have found some solace in the tremendous outpouring of affection and admiration for him from the millions of people whose lives he touched. His greatest legacy, besides his three children, is the joy and happiness he offered to others, particularly to those fighting personal battles.

Robin's sobriety was intact and he was brave as he struggled with his own battles of depression, anxiety as well as early stages of Parkinson's Disease, which he was not yet ready to share publicly.

It is our hope in the wake of Robin's tragic passing, that others will find the strength to seek the care and support they need to treat whatever battles they are facing so they may feel less afraid.”
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              I did and it's a smelly crock of shit.

“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)
              See ??

Of course not...

You're spiritually blind...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, that certainly clarifies the picture. Not a good future to contemplate for anybody, let alone someone already dealing with severe depression. Perhaps he should have called Michael J. Fox?

I watched two grandparents die from Parkinsons. As shitty luck would have it, they would happen to be the two who were once married to each other. So while there's not a definite hereditary link established yet to Parkinsons, my 73 year old mother is understandably concerned about that possibility, as am I. If I was diagnosed with that shit, I'm not going to say it wouldn't cross my mind to go out on my own terms.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Chicks with Parkinsons give the best hand jobs.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

It's an ego thing, people like to think that the world will end on their watch otherwise their utter insignificance as one of 100 billion apes that have clung to a rock in the middle of vast emptiness for a while and then died can be a little difficult to get your head around.
                    I'm not convinced the Bible is the word of the creator of the universe or it was even written by true believers. It's quite possible some wise men thousands of years ago decided to invent religion to try to keep people in line and wrote whatever morphed into the Bible as it is today. But I don't see why it's so aggravating to atheists that people want to believe something they don't believe. I'm an agnostic. It doesn't bother me that you believe what you believe yet it somehow bothers you everybody else doesn't agree with you. If there is a supreme being I'd assume you'd get on his good side by being a decent human being not killing other people or going to church one day and being an asshole the other six days every week. I've had too many incidents in my life where I should have been killed, maimed or busted but I wasn't that make me think there might be someone or something looking out for me from somewhere. If you just call that being lucky you still believe there's something more to our existence than life and death.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      Chicks with Parkinsons give the best hand jobs.
                      Go shave a chainsaw up your misogynistic rectum and die a slow, painful death, okay?

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

No it doesn't, it refines itself.

When the Rosetta craft after a 10 year flight arrived at a comet millions of miles away last week with them both travelling at thousands of miles an hour it was all done using Newtonian physics calculated nearly 400 years ago.

Unlike superstitions though, if you can prove something is wrong then science corrects itself.

That's why you can post crap on this website that we can read on a computer but not by prayer.
                        Wouldn't scientists generally avoid the terms 'fact' or 'truth' and speak in terms of 'infinite probability'? That seems to me to be its ultimate strength.
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Go shave a chainsaw up your misogynistic rectum and die a slow, painful death, okay?
                          Did he strike a nerve ??

Bring it up with your social loser...

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Shave?

I'm getting tired of fixing all your grammatical mistakes.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Did he strike a nerve ??
                              Did I strike a twitching nerve?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

That reminds me. I loaned my chainsaw to my neighbor a few weeks ago and haven't gotten it back yet. I hate loaning stuff to people who don't return it.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...