X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    If I hadn't been supervised on my first acid trip I'd be dead or crippled right now. I thought I could jump off a ten story rock face to get to my car because my depth perception was way off. The person that talked me into not jumping was the one who gave me the acid. We were just sitting on top of this rock formation and he sticks his cock in my mouth. Before I could react I realized he'd stuck his boner in there. I had a habit of drinking until I blacked out around that time. My usual drinking buddy was the guy who gave me the acid.
    No shock here...
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I think this thread may make me kill myself.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Never was
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2012

I drank peyote tea throughout the 80's and was by far my fav hallucinogen. Acid can be harsh ibagaine can make you nauseous.
        Back to the topic. Another loss due to an impulse act. Suicide could be prevented so many times if a pause button existed and someone could raise their head from their own misery. He is free of his demons sadly too many don't see that it is possible to be free and live.

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

I have been a guide like 3 times now. Lol never done the dick in the mouth help though...but then again I do mushrooms not LSD. I do know that having a guide is the best...the first one for me was my fiance and a kewl old road dog that she knew. So I learned from some good people. Glad you did not die Caverdog. That is what I would consider a bad trip.
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

I'm proud to say no hallucinogens, natural or distilled in a bikies bathtub, have ever entered my system.
            I might give the peyote a go when I'm over there though. For cultural make benefit.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• dazzlindino
                Head Fluffer
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Life on the planet isn't going to end...

Read your Koran...
                those who put jezus in front of god are infidels....kill them wherever you find them....
                by moe ham mud...you know the last prophit god will send...or does your god lie....
                I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

Want to keen with Robin?

If you have the patience and Irish sensibility watch the whole thing.

You gotta move....double entendres intact:

Last edited by SunisinuS; 08-20-2014, 11:08 PM. Reason: I keep buying new strings...why https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAz-XRMXXW8
                  Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                    Glad you did not die Caverdog. That is what I would consider a bad trip.
                    When we left the rocks we were headed for my car but we ended up in a couple train tunnels before we got there. The first one's fairly short and much wider than the second one so walking through the first one was no big deal. The second one's over a mile long and you can barely see the light at the other end. After a few steps in my self preservation instincts kicked in and I hauled ass the other way. The rest of the trip included a not so fun drive in my car home and a few other adventures before telling someone to go to my apartment and wake me up because I was having a nightmare. I finally came down enough to get my keys out of the car and make it into my apartment but I was still tripping until I finally passed out in the bathtub sometime after midnight. I swore I'd never do it again but I did. With the exception of my last trip the rest of them weren't too bad. I never took more than one hit after that though.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

Damn. Read about that on the Canary Islands. Manic depression sucks for sure.

Humor is the politeness of the desperate.

R.I.P.

BTW, Lauren Bacall passed away shortly after; who was the third one afterwards?
                      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

150 000 people die every day.

Pick one.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                          Damn. Read about that on the Canary Islands. Manic depression sucks for sure.

Humor is the politeness of the desperate.

R.I.P.

BTW, Lauren Bacall passed away shortly after; who was the third one afterwards?
                          Don Pardo? Or not famous enough?
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'd say Don Pardo qualifies. Probably just about everyone on Earth for the last half century would recognize his voice, even if they didn't know his name.

I caught it right away when those SNL episodes aired without him a couple years ago. They hired a soundalike to do the voiceovers, and he was close, but not quite convincing enough.

I hope they do the honorable thing and DON'T try to imitate him now that they will have to find a permanent replacement. For as long as SNL manages to stick around anyway.... I suspect Lorne Michaels is just holding on so he can put in 40 years and call it a day with a nice round number. And NBC isn't in any hurry to cancel the show because they have nothing to replace it with. Probably will end up giving the time slot back to local affiliates so they can air TV reruns with extra commecials, old B movies and infomercials.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't think Michaels is going anywhere. He's got his hand in all of the NBC late night shows. The weekday shows are funnier than SNL.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                I don't think Michaels is going anywhere. He's got his hand in all of the NBC late night shows. The weekday shows are funnier than SNL.
                                The funniness of SNL depends on the cast. Some casts are good some not so good. The first one seemed like the best but they've had a few other ones that were pretty damn funny too. I haven't watched it in awhile because it got to political with Seth Meyers as the head writer. Political jokes and remarks can be amusing but NBC and SNL tends to lean towards the liberal side of politics a bit too much. Kind of like this place.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...