X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    If anybody can translate this into American I will be forever in your debt.
    Eat fuck kill eat.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Eat fuck kill eat.
      Ahhh...now that makes perfect sense.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

If anybody can translate this into American I will be forever in your debt.
        He said he's ok with gay marriage and bestiality.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

If I was gay I'd be fighting against gay marriage all day long. I mean that would be the best part about being gay - you had an iron clad excuse to NEVER have to get married!

"Stephen, you know I'd marry you but the gubment won't let us!! Now stop pouting. It's Freddie Mercury Nite at the club and this mustache ain't gonna ride itself."

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Would you be the postman or the letterbox?

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Would you be the postman or the letterbox?
              IF I went gay I'd be both. I mean if you're gonna do it you might as well go all out. Hell, I'd move to Key West and everything.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

More proof of Sexual Harrassment

I've been to Key West and like Miami it seemed like a good place for straight guys to meet women as there were few of us around.
                Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-03-2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If I was gay I'd be fighting against gay marriage all day long. I mean that would be the best part about being gay - you had an iron clad excuse to NEVER have to get married!

"Stephen, you know I'd marry you but the gubment won't let us!! Now stop pouting. It's Freddie Mercury Nite at the club and this mustache ain't gonna ride itself."

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Gay marriage will be a short lived fad. Look at history. Try and find a large trend of gay marriage. You can't. All you can find is crazy roman emperors like Nero marrying other men. I doubt most the gays who get married will stay married. They will find the whole thing a big pain and just give up in a few years.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Gay marriage will be a short lived fad. Look at history. Try and find a large trend of gay marriage. You can't. All you can find is crazy roman emperors like Nero marrying other men. I doubt most the gays who get married will stay married. They will find the whole thing a big pain and just give up in a few years.
                      Some will, and for some reasons it's lesbians that have the highest divorce rate of all. But there are also gay couples that have been together for decades and essentially have had to live as roommates in retirement...

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        I disagree. I know many people that have been together for decades.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I doubt sexual orientation/marriage equality is going to impact the divorce rate one way or the other. Some people are capable of lifetime commitment and some aren't.

My sister and her partner have been together over 30 years. I can't imagine them splitting up.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Most divorces are happening to married people
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              Most divorces are happening to married people
                              Marriage sucks, period. I couldn't imagine going through it again, especially the whole combining assets bullshit. It's a fucking nightmare to disentangle that mess when you or your spouse turns out to be a dick or up and decides it ain't fun no more. It would have to be one more special chick for me to even consider buying a house together or a car or dinner even, lol. Although it would be nice to have somebody to split the driving the kid all over hell and half of Georgia with. But then I think about the holidays and having to go hang out with another family and then that person is probably gonna have kids and that adds another family to the mix and some moron ex husband and it all just seems like too much work to me.

Plus you got the whole "when are you coming to bed?" and "why are there 13 empty beer cans in the trash?" or "your mother doesn't like me" and my favorite "what is it about me that you love so much??" Ugh...it's just too much to even deal with.

And no, I'm not talking to you or about your wife or husband or life partner or whatever you people call whoever. I'm sure your marriage is pure fucking bliss and that you never dream of waking up alone. Hooray for you, really.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Donnie you are no longer a marriage guidance councillor I take it
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...