• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Woof woof!!

The options are endless. Of course, I'm gonna use this for saxual related stuff. For example, if I want to go in the womarn's locker room at the local gym - nobody can say shit so long as I say I self identify as a 22 year old chick. Who is gay. And has a peenus.
    Best thing of all? When I'm done, I can just curl up in a corner & go to sleep. No one expects a dog to talk about "feelings".

Not to mention I'm supposed, again as a dog, to have my bawllz hanging loose all the time. It's damn near perfect.

Cindy, call me.

Now I just have to learn how to knot them.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Yes, I can see the lure of having one's Bawllz out all the time.

I wonder if I can self identify as invisible? It would make banging married womarns so much easier. I could just go to their houses and tell their husbands that I'm invisible and then the wives would really just be masturbating and not screwing a degenerate.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Yes, I can see the lure of having one's Bawllz out all the time.

I wonder if I can self identify as invisible? It would make banging married womarns so much easier. I could just go to their houses and tell their husbands that I'm invisible and then the wives would really just be masturbating and not screwing a degenerate.
        the kyle doll
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

We used to put people like that in an "institution". I think it's time we start up again. A little straitjacket time, some shock therapy, he'd be good as new. And if it didn't work he just stays there and doesn't infect the rest of society with his insanity.
            Speaking of asylums, I just came across this:

It's coming out in later this month, the 26th to be exact & I'm pumped up. I love weird games.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

It's modelled after a real place, the Volterra Psychiatric Asylum & the story is half-truth/half-fiction, the guys making the game went through the medical records there.

Comment

Working...