X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Die For Oil Sucker!!!!!

I pledge defiance to the flag of the united snakes of captivity!!

Comment

• pete
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

One Nation under God............. or else!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        President pRikk?

We are waiting..................................
        I think FORD is hilarious. But I don't know how interested he would be in serving as a Pen consultant. He'd be most welcome. Ford, your thoughts, if you have any.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

As for the place being slow, we can't very well attack our sheep every minute. But Bill's history of TONGUE-IN-ASS will be most touching. Looking forward to it!

Let's get shearing, boys!

PS. And yes, Lou is a great nominator, but he needs to contribute a bit more!
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Guys, I'm honored by the nomination, but for the next month, my primary duty has to remain herding the BUSHEEP and ensuring that they don't take this entire country with them off the cliff with another 4 years of living Hell. I'd recommend you give Satan a call actually. He's got those dragons to herd in the occasional wandering lamb, and only demands the occasional blood sacrifice as payment.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
              Die For Oil Sucker!!!!!

I pledge defiance to the flag of the united snakes of captivity!!
              DIE FOR OIL...SUCKER, SUCKER, SUCKER.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Guys, I'm honored by the nomination, but for the next month, my primary duty has to remain herding the BUSHEEP and ensuring that they don't take this entire country with them off the cliff with another 4 years of living Hell. I'd recommend you give Satan a call actually. He's got those dragons to herd in the occasional wandering lamb, and only demands the occasional blood sacrifice as payment.
                Absolutely. Understood, my friend. Do what you have to do.

We will call on you for counseling at some point after the election, Consillierie .
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lms2

How are things in the sheep pen guys. Everything under control in here?

Comment

• lms2

I think maybe someone has been slipping a little something into their feed though.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                      As for the place being slow, we can't very well attack our sheep every minute. But Bill's history of TONGUE-IN-ASS will be most touching. Looking forward to it!

Let's get shearing, boys!

PS. And yes, Lou is a great nominator, but he needs to contribute a bit more!
                      How long did it take you to take care of that sheep?.........you may want to put in for overtime.......and NO you can't have that Wham japanese boot that I posted above......so stop Pming me!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                        I think maybe someone has been slipping a little something into their feed though.
                        *whistles innocently*

Comment

• BARE BONE
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2004

Has mountain1965 been rounded up and put in here?
                          Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• Lou

Would have been nice to PM me regarding your decisions guys

Wasn't me who let this thing go for a couple weeks at a time.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                              Would have been nice to PM me regarding your decisions guys

Wasn't me who let this thing go for a couple weeks at a time.

I'm sorry Lou. It didn't type out as I meant it. Really, I was just being a little facetious and just giving you a hard time. Thats all.....

Sorry bro.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                                Sniper
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Aww, we're honored that we're such a handful. But wassa madda, can't multitask? Maybe you should stick to running this sheep pen, shouldn't be too hard. The tards here most likely are Kerry voters.

Comment

Working...