X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    I thought we were supposed to punish the fucker, not reward him with all of his favorites? :confused:
    Rikk didnt include that nude picture of Mona tugging on Sam's miniscule schlong that all the pen dwellers like so much.........that's punishment for them.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Oh god, Mona is uglier than Liza Minelli after a twelve-hour sleep.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

You know Sam hit that too..........or did Mona give it to Sam?! I'm sure that is a major debate among all Van Hagar fanatics.........that and, "which one of my sisters should I bone tonight"?

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

OH GOD, STOP!!! ECCCHH!!! The thought of getting it on with Mona is as appealing to me as having sex with the splintering fence outside my place.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"Shit Mona, you might want to mix in a bath.........I can smell myself on you from 3 weeks ago!"

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

GOD, LOOK AT "HER"!!!

BLECCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(She's not even a very good bass player!)
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

SHIT!! The sheep are revolting! One look at that photo and their hormones are racing..........quick, get the uzi's! Someone put on "Feels so Good" anything to calm them down........actually dont play that..........in fact destroy that CD NOW!

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

We may have to play GIVE TO LIVE. That often inspires them and causes them to calm down. Quick Bill, go to the SHEEP PEN Safe (where we keep all the crap) and dig out the self-titled solo album. GIVE TO LIVE is on that. Better yet, play the LIVE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW version. The overdubbed "cheering" on that version always satiates them.

If that doesn't work, grab the AK-47 and kill exactly one sheep to set an example. I don't care which.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

. The overdubbed "cheering" on that version always satiates them.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I'm sad to report kidvegas didnt make it...........he was progressing so well lately too. It would have been Diaper, but he does such a good job cleaning up all the shit(eating it).........

KID(JIM DANDY ASS LICKER) VEGAS

2004-2004

Son, brother, dumb ass motherfucker

"Higher and Higher........."

Comment

• Red Rock
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Oct 2004

Stupid. Youre not getting me in any pen.
                        Van Halen is back!!!

Eddie, Alex, Sammy and Mikey

Comment

• sambo
                          Sniper
                          • Jun 2004

Dude, you're pretty much already there... singing When It's Love with your red and yellow leather overalls clutching your signed copy of Three Lock Box..and a photo of Mona in your top pocket

Fck.. life in the fast lane for you
                          Go home the Earth is full....

Comment

• Red Rock
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by sambo
                            Dude, you're pretty much already there... singing When It's Love with your red and yellow leather overalls clutching your signed copy of Three Lock Box..and a photo of Mona in your top pocket

Fck.. life in the fast lane for you
                            lol. you really think yankee rose is any good? i'll tell you one thing three lock box is way way better than yankee shit.
                            Van Halen is back!!!

Eddie, Alex, Sammy and Mikey

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

YANKEE ROSE rocks. THREE LOCK BOX has the stupidest name in the world.

Go away, SHEEP. Get out of my Pen.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by Rikk
                                Which decision? I PMd you about every SOTW so far. I PMd you last Thursday night. Anyway, do you have any ideas about tomorrow's SOTW? I'm not sure who yet, myself. PM me.
                                No MAX was saying that I was let go as admin of the pen, that's what I was referring to.

Comment

Working...