X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

You're not going in the Pen, REBEL. LOL.

I still haven't figured out who to put yet. It's definitely not going to be Chedd-Cock. He doesn't even deserve it, the loser. No, it won't be any of FAB's aliases. She's not even a real poster. Remember...she's been banned.

So who?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rebel
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Feb 2004

LOL! I know, just trying to give my ol bud Lou a hard time

I've read some posts by that "Red Rock" guy, he's definitly showing some sheepish tendancies (check the thread in main on the first page he started). Which I have no idea if it's one of Fab's aliases, who the fuck could keep up with them lol!
      The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• Splooge
        Head Fluffer
        • Sep 2004

I thought it was personal?

I thought we were gonna see a blood bath delivered by Max this week.

Fak.
        We're on a mission from ROTH

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

One thing's for sure...I don't think RED ROCK deserves to go in there. The guy's a tool. No originality. I think he'd like it too much. Just a gut feeling.

I'm not sure who else. Nothing to do with fucking FAB. I'm so sick of her and she doesn't deserve the Pen.

What does SPLOOGE think?
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Lou

I say we just compile a list of everyone who posts here, who went to a Van Hagar show.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it. Let's do it! This'll be a great SHEEP PEN segment. We can start searching and split up the threads to look through!!!

We'll call it: KNOWN OFFENDERS.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Lou

Here are a few, in addition to our present inductees:

SoCalChelle and Flab (multiple offenders)
                Dr. Love Walks In
                ZahZoo

Comment

• lms2

major dilema. I have this friend who really loves David Lee Roth, but just couldn't resist the urge to attend a show. Call it stupidity, Call it morbid curiosity, Call it a desire to see the once legendary Eddie Van Halen one last time before the alcoholism claims what little is left of his guitar skills... I don't know, but this friend had to see them this summer. Should that friend confess her sins, or should wait and see if she is caught?

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                    major dilema. I have this friend who really loves David Lee Roth, but just couldn't resist the urge to attend a show. Call it stupidity, Call it morbid curiosity, Call it a desire to see the once legendary Eddie Van Halen one last time before the alcoholism claims what little is left of his guitar skills... I don't know, but this friend had to see them this summer. Should that friend confess her sins, or should wait and see if she is caught?
                    Depends. Is she Catholic?
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• lms2

nope?

Comment

• lms2

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

A "friend" huh? Oh okay.........

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I think that's my fave avatar of yours............you might want to mix in a huge pair of tits once in a while too. Thanks!

Comment

• lms2

I might want to mix in a big pair of tits... or you might want me to?

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                                Sniper
                                • Oct 2004

I might want to mix in a big pair of tits... or you might want me to?
                                lms... u went to a show this summer????? Damn, I'm sooooo jealous!!!

Comment

Working...