• Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    He's alright and I'll send him your love. :p
    Uh oh... :eek:
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      Guwapo thought it was me, but was full of shit.

I'm still trying to figure it out.

Anyway, whoever he is, he's damn hilarious.
      what part was hilarious? I thought he was lame and boring. He reeked of "self absorbing attention grabber" the new AfterShave from Gillete.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        I dont know. You know I was thinking. Websters dictionary explains the word sheep as follows:

a: a timid defenseless creature b : a timid docile person; especially : one easily influenced or led

and it got me thinking. I have seen so many "easily influenced" people around here, and most of 'em, sadly aren't Hagar fans.

so I dont know, or think it even matters. Brett is the "farmer", his mods would be....what? Sheepherders? and the sheep. Well, they should only be REAL Hagar fans or fans of the Van Hagar era that bash Dave on this site. But by now, we should be able to tell who is an alias, and who isn't. At least most times I can tell, just by reading what they type and what kind of tone they use. Eventually they have been added to a more trust worthy pile or they are thrown to the sides and yet to be proven as who they say they are. But then again, Im I build large walls....so maybe its just me? lol

Bro,

With the exception of a few major asswipes that we've leveled in here, this is all in good fun and the guys that are in here know that. Fuck, TJ is a great guy, was parolled but likes being in The Pen. It's all good.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
          shut up
          easy there tj-hooker. Nobody invited you to our gathering, just for you to pipe in 2 words you probably had to look up first. Be polite. Wait your turn and speak with an elegant and intellectual tongue...

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            Bro,

With the exception of a few major asswipes that we've leveled in here, this is all in good fun and the guys that are in here know that. Fuck, TJ is a great guy, was parolled but likes being in The Pen. It's all good.
            hey, you know me, Im happy if everyone else is happy. But lately theres been some unhappy dudes. Just read the threads man, it's pretty sad in some places.:confused:

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

But lately theres been some unhappy dudes. Just read the threads man, it's pretty sad in some places.:confused:
              I promise you my friend. The rebuilding process has already begun. I guarantee you that you will see a lot more happy people from now on. We weathered a storm and now we are moving on ROTHSTYLE!!!! It's all good. You will be happy that you are back.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

easy there tj-hooker. Nobody invited you to our gathering, just for you to pipe in 2 words you probably had to look up first. Be polite. Wait your turn and speak with an elegant and intellectual tongue...
                TJ Hooker!?? LOL. New nickname!!

But seriously, BT, we're good. Forgive me if I'm a bit paranoid these days. There's just been something strange in the air (and the troughs) these days. You are an awesome dude, and we have no issues.

As for sheep, absolutely. I don't dislike Hagar fans. I don't even think they should all be in the Pen. There's only a certain class of person that should go in the Pen. Obviously, I don't want Red Rock in there cuz I feel some sort of strange connection with that amazing poster(:eek: )... But seriously, with all that's been happening, and all the unhappiness and griping, it's hard to sometimes know who to trust and who your friends are.

But seriously, BT, what was the occasion for your smoking, drinking and occasional sex? I think I missed this one.
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• W.W.D.D.?
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Aug 2004

mmmmm sheep
                  WHAT WOULD DAVID DO?

Comment

• W.W.D.D.?
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Aug 2004

you shouln't stop with sheep of the week...you should have sheep are people too...no..sheep are baby seals too day...it would be once a month ...and the roth faithfull could bash the sheep with ax handles and baseball bats...yum
                    Last edited by W.W.D.D.?; 10-14-2004, 10:52 PM.
                    WHAT WOULD DAVID DO?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                      But seriously, with all that's been happening, and all the unhappiness and griping, it's hard to sometimes know who to trust and who your friends are.

But seriously, BT, what was the occasion for your smoking, drinking and occasional sex? I think I missed this one.
                      I agree totally. Its selfish of someone to ask for someones trust based soley on a Roth messege board and parranoia fits nicely in there until time passes and walls are down. I keep walls high. Im just one of those guys. I will be the funniest guy, if I can, and be the guy you can vent to, because I love to talk shop with anybody. But when it comes to opening up I take awhile. I have maybe 3 people, maybe 4 in this whole Army I can trust.

as for smoke, drink and ass? I haven't been posting much here lately because Ive been working long hours and drinking the few remaining ones left in the day. When id get a chance to come on here, I was finding no threads worth talking about, or talking into. Not much Roth, not much to talk about, right?
                      Smoking. I love to smoke my bud. Got some zebra clones started in the kitchen and Im going through a fresh ounce of red hair. If you happen to be reading this, and you smoke, you'll be smiling at that.
                      And the ass I wanted was working when I wasn't and when she was home i was working. Vicious. Im used to pussy every couple days, ya know? Still healthy here. Married for 12 years. Oct 10th, 1992. Sex life has always been righteous. But when our work hours went in the opposite direction, I get wood while watching the simpsons. Not good.

well I think that was it. Im back to drink, smoke and ass again. work has slowed down and I got myself some extra lube!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by W.W.D.D.?
                        you shouln't stop with sheep of the week...you should have sheep are people too...no..sheep are baby seals too day...it would be once a month ...and the roth fathfull could bash the sheep with ax handles and baseball bats...yum
                        Ok, you see what I mean Max?

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

you shouln't stop with sheep of the week...you should have sheep are people too...no..sheep are baby seals too day...it would be once a month ...and the roth fathfull could bash the sheep with ax handles and baseball bats...yum
                          A "spinoff?" Nawwww...... We seem to be good with this one. Please though, no baby seals talk? This is all in fun but the baby seal shit isn't cool. BTW Welcome aboard!!!!
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Ok, you see what I mean Max?
                              Yeah and I just replied. I'm trying and that is why it's good having you back to help. We need to bring back the real reason that we are all here. Dave wouldn't dig the poisonous atmosphere as of late. Regardless, I'm happy that you are back my friend.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• W.W.D.D.?
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Aug 2004

ping pong paddles and spatulas?
                                WHAT WOULD DAVID DO?

Comment

Working...