Let's have a sing-a-long

El barco del amor
      pronto haremos otro funcionamiento
      el barco del amor q
      ue promete algo para cada persona

Comment

• lms2

I propose a toast instead...

Lead, follow, or get the fuck out of the way, but the Dave train is moving on...

Cheers

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

"Bottoms UP!!!!"

Comment

• lms2

Finally a voice of reason.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Rikk
              My, you sure are opinionated and have a beef with certain people, huh? I've always thought Guwapo was one of the best posters on the site. That's why today's events surprised me a little.

Make sense, Pete? And where do you get the idea that I'm arrogant? I remember another poster at this site used to tell me that a lot.
              Dear Mr. President, The Pope, God, whatever,

I haven't posted much today at all, no time.

But I did see what you said about me in a quote.

Boy did you pick the wrong fucking door.

#1 I left the pen privately because of my fathers serious illness.

I did not have it in me to write the funny stuff every Friday.

#2 I didn't think I would be online much, how was I to know

I would be spending countless hours out here in the party known

as Whitby.

#3 YOU asked me to make it public. I did, and all I said was

that I was dismayed in the direction the pen was going, I said

it was supposed to be fun for everyone, yes even the sheep.

I see you are not going to the show Dave fan, and you never posted

your pic.

I think you may be a fat, bald, homo hiding behind a DELL.

I know you are a cunt!

Have a lovely day Red Rock.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                Dear Mr. President, The Pope, God, whatever,

I haven't posted much today at all, no time.

But I did see what you said about me in a quote.

Boy did you pick the wrong fucking door.

#1 I left the pen privately because of my fathers serious illness.

I did not have it in me to write the funny stuff every Friday.

#2 I didn't think I would be online much, how was I to know

I would be spending countless hours out here in the party known

as Whitby.

#3 YOU asked me to make it public. I did, and all I said was

that I was dismayed in the direction the pen was going, I said

it was supposed to be fun for everyone, yes even the sheep.

I see you are not going to the show Dave fan, and you never posted

your pic.

I think you may be a fat, bald, homo hiding behind a DELL.

I know you are a cunt!

Have a lovely day Red Rock.
                Guwapo, Guwapo, Guwapo.

First off, Red Rock...absolutely. No denial there. Tom Vu? Well who told you that?

"A fat, bald, homo hiding behind a DELL." Okay. No, a student...thin, good amount of hair, straight...and a nice guy in real life.

You posted that shit after leaving the Sheep Pen because you were well influenced by an issue that's well over. No one else thought the Pen was fucked, and I asked you what you thought was sucking about the place. Of course, you were the one to PM me three weeks ago and beg me to come over to Chelle's site to start shit. You said: "Let's go scrap at Chelle's shitty site." We sure did. You even invented SPLOOGE there. It was a good idea. Now there's a high road?

As for your father, I showed nothing but tons of empathy on that. Fuck the Pen. In fact, fuck the Army when it comes to personal shit...especially family. I even PM'd you a few times to ask about your father and we even said we should meet for a beer one of these times. I even PM'd you to ask how you're doing in Whitby. I sincerely hope your father is okay. I hope that shit works out. That's what really matters. I can't even imagine losing one of my parents. But I know you lost your mom, and I really hope your year works out.

But as for the Pen...you left because "shit" was happening. But I thought things were cool. And I tried to stick with you and be friends afterwards. You left angry, and you know it.

Going to the Dave show? Sorry, I have a family reunion that weekend. I would love to go to the Dave show. As I even explained in a PM to you, "friend", I cannot skip a family reunion because of a concert. I simply can't. Family comes before anything. Wouldn't you agree???:confused: Nice way to try to make me look bad, though.

Posting a picture? I'm not posting my pic up here. Not after some of the photoshopped experiments I've seen. I love this site to death. But that kind of shit I can't risk.

I get along with almost every poster at this site. There are a few weasels calling me "arrogant", etc. A certain poster used to say that too. Thank God that's hopefully over, and I'm not bringing it up again. But I'm damn disappointed that a few people attacked me and my friends her for no damn good reason. But shit it over. I'm here. And there's nothing you can do about it...no matter how much you tried.

Guwapo, I was most disappointed because I've been nothing but cool to you. You have no reason to shit on me, and you know it. If you sided with my five or six enemies here because it seemed like the right thing to do at the time, then I hope you feel stupid. Because there was no reason for it. You wasted a couple of pages in the SHEEP PEN trying to taunt me about being Tom Vu. And guess what? I'm not. Was I RED ROCK? Fuck yes. It worked for two reasons...a bit of fun and...something else that's done with.

How did you know I was RED ROCK? I would really like to know that.

It's too bad, Guwapo. I think you are one of the best posters here. So, if you want an enemy, I could give a shit now. I want the Army to move on.

And if you don't like the Sheep Pen, stay out of it. Because enough people do like it.

BTW...the whole "President" shit is tongue-in-cheek. It's a joke. The Sheep Pen ain't serious. And you know it. Man, it's amazing how easily influenced you have been.
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2003

Guwapo, Guwapo, Guwapo.

First off, Red Rock...absolutely. No denial there. Tom Vu? Well who told you that?

"A fat, bald, homo hiding behind a DELL." Okay. No, a student...thin, good amount of hair, straight...and a nice guy in real life.

You posted that shit after leaving the Sheep Pen because you were well influenced by an issue that's well over. No one else thought the Pen was fucked, and I asked you what you thought was sucking about the place. Of course, you were the one to PM me three weeks ago and beg me to come over to Chelle's site to start shit. You said: "Let's go scrap at Chelle's shitty site." We sure did. You even invented SPLOOGE there. It was a good idea. Now there's a high road?

As for your father, I showed nothing but tons of empathy on that. Fuck the Pen. In fact, fuck the Army when it comes to personal shit...especially family. I even PM'd you a few times to ask about your father and we even said we should meet for a beer one of these times. I even PM'd you to ask how you're doing in Whitby. I sincerely hope your father is okay. I hope that shit works out. That's what really matters. I can't even imagine losing one of my parents. But I know you lost your mom, and I really hope your year works out.

But as for the Pen...you left because "shit" was happening. But I thought things were cool. And I tried to stick with you and be friends afterwards. You left angry, and you know it.

Going to the Dave show? Sorry, I have a family reunion that weekend. I would love to go to the Dave show. As I even explained in a PM to you, "friend", I cannot skip a family reunion because of a concert. I simply can't. Family comes before anything. Wouldn't you agree???:confused: Nice way to try to make me look bad, though.

Posting a picture? I'm not posting my pic up here. Not after some of the photoshopped experiments I've seen. I love this site to death. But that kind of shit I can't risk.

I get along with almost every poster at this site. There are a few weasels calling me "arrogant", etc. A certain poster used to say that too. Thank God that's hopefully over, and I'm not bringing it up again. But I'm damn disappointed that a few people attacked me and my friends her for no damn good reason. But shit it over. I'm here. And there's nothing you can do about it...no matter how much you tried.

Guwapo, I was most disappointed because I've been nothing but cool to you. You have no reason to shit on me, and you know it. If you sided with my five or six enemies here because it seemed like the right thing to do at the time, then I hope you feel stupid. Because there was no reason for it. You wasted a couple of pages in the SHEEP PEN trying to taunt me about being Tom Vu. And guess what? I'm not. Was I RED ROCK? Fuck yes. It worked for two reasons...a bit of fun and...something else that's done with.

How did you know I was RED ROCK? I would really like to know that.

It's too bad, Guwapo. I think you are one of the best posters here. So, if you want an enemy, I could give a shit now. I want the Army to move on.

And if you don't like the Sheep Pen, stay out of it. Because enough people do like it.
                  Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
                  "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Judas Priest!!!!

So........

We FINALLY rid this place of the main disturbance and some of you want to start yet another?

My Goodness!!!!! I finally feel happy about posting once again and now a cold plate of revenge is trying to be fucking served? Not here!!!! The problem is fucking gone!!!! So, might I suggest that we move on?
                    Last edited by MAX; 10-15-2004, 12:47 AM.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      Judas Priest!!!!

So........

We FINALLY rid this place of the main dusturbance and some of you want to start yet another?

My Goodness!!!!! I finally feel happy about posting once again and now a cold plate of revenge is trying to be fucking served? Not here!!!! The problem is fucking gone!!!! So, might I suggest that we move on?
                      It's cool. It's done for me. The Army can move on. A few people obviously tried and they failed. I'm happy.
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

It's cool. It's done for me. The Army can move on. A few people obviously tried and they failed. I'm happy.
                        Cool my friend, just let the negativty go. This place does NOT need it.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                          Cool my friend, just let the negativty go. This place does NOT need it.
                          You got it.

So who are we throwing in?
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I dunno?
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• pete
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

He was THE SHEEP PEN!!! His posts gave your long winded, intellectual spew relevance.

THE SHEEP PEN is over but, You never were!!!!

We have liberated Splooge too.

This is a party. Not a game of cops and robbers a 40 year old wanna be-sherriff never got over.

President (?) of a kingdom of shit.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                                I dunno?
                                Lou had an amazing idea. But it's complicated. It may take a bit longer than a day to do.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...