X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

So...maybe a flash Friday later today???

Are we still here???
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

where wolf?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I'll start

I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

doesn't count:tongue0011:
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Meow.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Can I just say for the record that I FUCKING HATE PIPPA!
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Oh, and while I'm at it, tune in tomorrow for JUNE'S LARG GIRL OF THE MONTH...who is NOT FUCKING PIPPA!
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

PEN PROFILE TIME!

BUENO BOB

- Bueno Bob is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. He created the Sheep Pen, breathed life into it's lungs and gave it a reason for being. In fact, Bueno Bob created Sammy Hagar because he had already created the Sheep Pen and needed to give it a purpose and reason for being. Bueno Bob's larg is incredible and he has the biggest penis of everybody in the Sheep Pen. Alan the Panther, exalted deity of the Roth Army, said of Bueno Bob "I think he's a fucking cunt. Grab it." Bueno Bob has had many great achievements in the Roth Army, but none so great as his slap fight with Bill Lumbergh over whether it was Boy George or George Michael that was truly the greatest George of the 80's. George Thorogood attempted to get in on the slap fight but ran away scared when it became apparent that the other George's were far too macho for him...THOSE queens didn't step aside. Bueno Bob has eight wives, nine of which remain virgins to this day. That's how great Bueno Bob is. He currently works at a Diner off of I-94 in Springwood, Ohio and spends his time in the trailer park out back stalking Nancy Thompson and stealing granny underwear, which he someday hopes to turn into a paid amusement park attraction.

DAN

- Dan is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. Dan once shook his fist at God in a blind rage and God trembled so much the dinosaurs went extinct. Dan is only 50 years old, but that's how awesome Dan is. "There are easy-going guys, and then there's guys like Dan," Alan the Panther said. "I wouldn't piss him off. He's probably the meanest-spirited guy at the Roth Army and his temper knows no bounds. You know why anybody gets deleted at that shithole? It's because they've been crushed into atoms by the words Dan pounds out on his keyboard when he gets into a rage. So terrible are their impact that it literally DESTROYS motherfuckers." If you know what's good for you, upvote everything Dan posts and hope to God (or Alan, either or) that he doesn't put you in his crosshairs because NOTHING will save you from his wrath. Dan works as a professional massage therapist to bored, lonely housewives and is currently on a world tour for professional bridge players.

MATT WHITE

- Matt White is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. People say he looks like Johnny Depp and that makes him very angry. "Johnny Depp is a fag," Matt says. "Anybody who says I look like him should just grab a Hostess Cupcake and shut the fuck up before I call up Michael Bay and tell him to make Transformers into a lifelong franchise!". Matt's favorite food is cottage cheese, and that's why he eats pizza for every single meal. Matt was the original lead singer for Iron Maiden but was asked to leave the band because he was far too metal for Steve Harris and Dave Murray to even begin to think about dealing with. Matt White was going to challenge Shaun White to a snowboarding competition, but when word of this got around, Shaun sent Matt a check for $60 and a personal apology for his ever being born. This, of course, lead to the sad news that Shaun joined the Japanese in their Hari-Krishna attack on Pearl Harbor in the year 5778. The lesson is, don't fuck with Matt White. Matt lives in Sweethome, Alabama where he raises 11 kids with 6 different women. He can often be found lookin' out his back door for memories and elephants in order to complete his life long dream of rock stardom.

DAVE'S BITCH

- Dave's Bitch is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. She's been banned from the Roth Army well over 57 times for showing her boobs to people. This in itself hasn't directly lead to her banning, but they've proven to be so fantastic that the higher ups at the Roth Army have determined that any and all future boob pictures would suffer by way of comparison, and thus they ban her. Unfortunately, the Powers That Be of the Roth Army haven't found a way to stop her boobs from getting her re-instated. All she has to do is think about them and somehow her full account access is restored. She is the living reincarnation of Elizabeth Taylor and Lizzy Borden. Her previous notable accomplishments are inventing legs and recovering the lost ark of the covenant with David Lee Roth. She currently lives at the Fortress of Solitude at the North Pole sweeping while Superman's out.

PETE'S BROTHER

- Pete's Brother is the true surpreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. Pete's Brother is a living telekinetic and women's clothes explode off of their bodies whenever he gets any closer than 50 feet to them. He invented soup and got VERY angry when somebody trademarked spoons before he could come up with the idea. Inventing a time machine, he went back in time one day and killed that person. Still angry, he went back in time the day before that and killed him again. Then he went back in time the day before and killed him again. After 56 years of this, he realized that he was pregnant with that person and decided to never fuck with the time-space continuum again. Pete's Brother can be found in Las Vegas doing a cover act show of Frank Sinatra, however he occasionally busts into the Slayer tune "Angel of Death" in order to spice it up a bit.

BINNIE

- Binnie is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. He is a nationally known terrorist loved for his acts of benevolence and charity. At 24 years of age, he began his career exactly 40 years ago by invading Australia and conquering 56 square feet of desert outback, which placed him at #567,811 on Australia's most wanted list. It also landed him a record deal with Jive Records, and he began a rather notorious career as internationally known rap superstar 2-Pack Shaker recording such hits as "I Wanna Be a Swell Guy", "Peter Brady is Pretty Cool", "I'd Love to Ask You for Your Daughter's Hand in Marriage", "I'm Not That Kind of Boy", "Unicorns, Flowers and Rainbows" and "Fuck You You Shit Eating Dirtbag Motherfucker Cocksucking Butthole Assmonkey". Binnie currently lives at the YMCA in New York City and can be seen routinely shooting heroin up his ass with assorted street gang worshippers.

CANDY GIRL

- Candy Girl is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. She is an internationally known stripper, world famous for having never once taken off a single stitch of clothing in her 24 year career. She has kept an accounting staff on 24 hour/7 day a week detail and has netted exactly $349,854,385.89 over the years by writhing around fully clothed on stage. She's also instantly recognizable as playing Princess Leia in three Star Wars movies and also played Madonna in real life. She currently lives in Sandusky, Michigan and passes the time as a Michigas interpreter for native Eskimos.

SHAUN PONSONBY

- Shaun Ponsonby is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. An accomplished typist, he can type nearly 42 words a minute with only 23 errors. His real name is Candice Linkletter and he often times teaches substitute classes of personal dance and dream interpretation. Shaun Ponsonby decided to apply to be President of the United States, interviewed, got the job offer, and told them to fuck off when he found out that there wasn't a lot of cabbage in the White House. Some people say he looks like Mr. T, but in fact, Shaun Ponsonby, Candice Linkletter and Mr. T ARE the same person. This is a fact known to the elite only, which is basically everybody. They once got together for a party and drank Red Bull and ate bananas until they had diarhea, which was very uncomfortable considering their was only one bath tub to be found. Shaun prefers to be called Stiffy and he lives in Ottawa teaching raccoons to re-enact live action renditions of his Halo video games.

More to come....
                  Last edited by bueno bob; 05-31-2011, 11:52 PM.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

BILL LUMBERGH

- Bill Lumbergh is the true supreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. Bill hasn't posted in the Sheep Pen for about 2 days now, which is a lifetime record. The Pen has 503 pages and 20,094 posts - Bill himself has made 19,345 of them. Bill doesn't have a life and is hoping to kick his three pack a day cigarette habit by posting OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN in the Sheep Pen, at least when he's not busy being Marshall of the San Francisco Gay Pride parade, collecting soda cans for the five cent refund and chasing his life long dream of being Megatron. Bill is the living definition of hipster and as such wears velcro and spandex at any and all opportunities. Bill has fathered at least 45 children, notable among them Ronnie James Dio, Don Dokken and Ronald Reagan. Bill once designed a cartoon called Akira and sold it to a comic book which adapted it and sold it to NBC as a television series called "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire?", which was eventually passed on to Fox, the bastion of all quality programming. Bill currently lives inside of Jennifer Aniston's vagina and spends his time planning plastic surgery to look more like James McAvoy.
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• The shitter
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Oct 2005

I am logged in as an Alias, but I too love the Pen. Long live the Pen!!!

I think Bob knows who I am...noo matter.

I demand the Larg girl be revealed right now Bob. Don't make us wait> Hurry!!!
                      Last edited by The shitter; 06-01-2011, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Man, Bill is pretty scarce these days.....musta got lost in Jennifer Anniston's snatch or something.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I am also logged in as an alias.Not even I know who i am
                          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

PETE'S BROTHER

- Pete's Brother is the true surpreme ruler of the Sheep Pen. Pete's Brother is a living telekinetic and women's clothes explode off of their bodies whenever he gets any closer than 50 feet to them. He invented soup and got VERY angry when somebody trademarked spoons before he could come up with the idea. Inventing a time machine, he went back in time one day and killed that person. Still angry, he went back in time the day before that and killed him again. Then he went back in time the day before and killed him again. After 56 years of this, he realized that he was pregnant with that person and decided to never fuck with the time-space continuum again. Pete's Brother can be found in Las Vegas doing a cover act show of Frank Sinatra, however he occasionally busts into the Slayer tune "Angel of Death" in order to spice it up a bit.
                            how the fuck did you know i just got new glasses?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

In the Australian and New Zealand context, shearing involves an annual muster of sheep to be shorn, and the shearing shed and shearers' quarters are an important part of the station. A station usually also includes a homestead, adjacent sheds, windmills, dams, silos and in many cases a landing strip available for use by the Royal Flying Doctor Service and other light aircraft. Some of these items have regional variants, usually to deal with climate extremes.

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

How Dare You.
                                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...