X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

I just noticed your average star rating is 3! LMAO! sorry. I thought that was funny.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Brett
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't know, I read a few pages back, people seem to be getting personal I don't know. Maybe I misread shit. If I was wrong, so be it.

Annoy is a very good word, I use it a lot. It's an all-encompassing word that fits most of your posting traits.

Unfortunately your posts get in the way of reading genuine replies.

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        I just noticed your average star rating is 3! LMAO! sorry. I thought that was funny.
        I would hope it would be lower! Duh. I'm obviously far more popular here than I should be. Maybe I should make a thread about how I'm leaving, but yet I never seem to go away. Can you give me some pointers on that?

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
          I don't know, I read a few pages back, people seem to be getting personal I don't know. Maybe I misread shit. If I was wrong, so be it.

Annoy is a very good word, I use it a lot. It's an all-encompassing word that fits most of your posting traits.

Unfortunately your posts get in the way of reading genuine replies.
          that wasn't very nice. My replies have consistantly stayed the same, whether the reader finds them ammusing or boring drivel or annoying...whatever. I must be doing something right. 61 votes, average rating of 5, Toastmaster General. Whats your status now? Oh I know, all that shit doesn't mean anything. Just one real quick question for ya Brett. If your site is that good. Why are you always here reading our boring postings? Just curious, you silly wheelchair riding Mo-Fo you.

and is this the dog you were talking about? lol
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Splooge
            Head Fluffer
            • Sep 2004

Delete this post Bret! C'mon delete it!!

Bret.......DELETE THIS FAKKING POST!!!!

We're on a mission from ROTH

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

I would hope it would be lower! Duh. I'm obviously far more popular here than I should be. Maybe I should make a thread about how I'm leaving, but yet I never seem to go away. Can you give me some pointers on that?

sure. First thing you need to do, is become a mod here. Which you never will but anyways, lets pretend. Then you get yourself your own business and become over-whelmed with work and staff and realise you cant dedicate the time you thought you would, so you step down from your position, but instead of just leaving, you do it with style and post a Rest In Peace BT thread, (that got over 2000 replies in) and leave the site on a part time basis, like I originaly said I would, and when the timing was right, you return and read how a bunch of Roth fans found nothing to do and nobody to bash, so they created sheep, using alias's.... Its a step by step program that I will sell to you for the price of $19.99. Act now!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Ok Brett. Now you click the reply button. Isn't this fun!?

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Annoying drivel...that is you correct.

Dude you mean you're winning the nerd popularity contest on the Army over me? Cool. I am truly happy for you. I didn't honestly think people looked at those ratings, but I'm learning otherwise. Maybe I'll turn those retarded things on on my board, and we can all be nerds too and vote about who's the coolest. Awesome idea BT, you are truly full of wonderfully useless pasttimes.

I post here because:

A. I can
                  B. It bothers people
                  C. It's fun
                  D. Because BT likes it
                  E. I forgot my password on Links
                  F. I stopped being interested in talking about VH a long time ago
                  Last edited by Brett; 10-15-2004, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Fuck Guwapo I'm trying!

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                      Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Splooge
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        Its a step by step program that I will sell to you for the price of $19.99. Act now!
                        But wait, that's not all......act right now and we'll throw in the

sheep pen president Absofakinglutely FREE!

That's right, he'll teach you how to become super popular, just

by making shit up!!

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Guwapo, how fast can you switch usernames? Isn't it kind of a pain?

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

And I'll have you know BT, I posted on Links 5 times today, with not one being about VH. So nyah!

But I did update the tour calendar, and I did approve a couple web sites for the directory. So I'd say I've had a full day.

Comment

• Splooge
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Sep 2004

Guwapo, how fast can you switch usernames? Isn't it kind of a pain?
                              I don't. If I log off and go do something I log back on as whomever.

I don't sit here switching, well I have on occasion but not usually.

Everyone knows Guwapo and Splooge run together, no trickery

here.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Annoying drivel...that is you correct.

Dude you mean you're winning the nerd popularity contest on the Army over me? Cool. I am truly happy for you. I didn't honestly think people looked at those ratings, but I'm learning otherwise. Maybe I'll turn those retarded things on on my board, and we can all be nerds too and vote about who's the coolest. Awesome idea BT, you are truly full of wonderfully useless pasttimes.

I post here because:

A. I can
                                B. It bothers people
                                C. It's fun
                                D. Because BT likes it
                                Awe Brett dont be that way. I was just playing with ya. Its all in good fun. You jab, then I jab. Crazy world no?

I forgot my password too. So Im guessing right now Seenbad is modding the links alone, for nobody? lmao

the only people that dont care about star ratings and votes are the fucking losers without votes and shitty star ratings. Wipe your chin now.

Comment

Working...