X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    It is almost as stupid as the karma points system from the Dome.
    Who was a mod at the Dome? Do you remember any that turned out to be kind of...
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
      I dont think anytrhing is going on anywhere. I think some of us need to cool down and enjoy the internet a little more like a toy and a little less like it's a life support system.
      Whatever you say, Mr. 16.29 posts per day.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
        Point? I still think it's a completely lame and stupid feature, hence I don't use it on my site.

If they voted for me, more power to them. I've probably thrown a few votes their way as well.
        yes you have indeed voted for others. man, what a retarded stupid feature huh?
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Didn't you use these same dumb fucking comments with Seen too? What after he made you his bitch in all of 3 seconds, you decided to throw the "wheelchair drooling" bit my way. Wow clever. I figured a wordsmith such as yourself would work up new material once in a while. But that would probably entail you actually being interesting.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
            Sure, BT. No problem. Let's all cool down, huh?

Now how about that other thread that you wanted? Everyone ready for that?

I've done shit to you before (besides a little two-second fight in a Beach Boys thread...we had a short fight...you remember). So, I sincerely hope we're not going to be trading barbs too. I'm sick of seeing people I liked suddenly become an enemy over something so stupid.

If you dont want "enemies" then why the eye rolling? why the posts with "hidden meanings" and slight jabs? I mean shit, when I post,, and yes GS, 16 a day-moron, I always add a or to make sure people dont take what i say seriously. Its obviously not working. Brett takes a jab at me, and you laugh along with him? Ok... sure were friends. lol
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

yes you have indeed voted for others. man, what a retarded stupid feature huh?
              Correct. I've probably given all of 2 people votes, and I think both of them asked me to. Dumb twit.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I dont think anytrhing is going on anywhere.
                Originally posted by pete
                But I'd like the friends I have here to enjoy their weekly ritual.
                Save the conspiracies and paranoia for tonight.
                Enjoy
                Sure, sure. It's all happy and fun and loving and good.
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

I am all for that! It never really occured to me until you pointed it out, but yeah, this is in Main? This is more of a Non or Dump thread for sure. I wonder what the last post was that someone mentioned David Lee Roth? lol
                  Well THIS was posted one post above where you started for the day... and just a few above that quote...

In truth though, yes, it IS very special to belong to a group such as the David Lee Roth Army... and without even trying most of these guys make each and every day special.

I hope that very soon we can get back to celebrating David Lee Roth, and more importantly, embracing his enthusiastic beligerence for life and all that is good. Time is so fleeting its a shame to waste a single moment of it on negativity! Fighting and bashing can be fun and stimulating, but when friendships are ruined and trust is destroyed, then its gone to far.
                  I guess that didn't count...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                    Didn't you use these same dumb fucking comments with Seen too? What after he made you his bitch in all of 3 seconds, you decided to throw the "wheelchair drooling" bit my way. Wow clever. I figured a wordsmith such as yourself would work up new material once in a while. But that would probably entail you actually being interesting.
                    if you can find where I called you or seeny a wheelchair riding retard, I will... what will I do. Actualy, it doesn't matter, because Ive never said that before. Seen making me his bitch in 3 seconds? LOL Strange I, and many others dont recall it going that way, but anyways. IF IM THAT BORING, WHY DO YOU KEEP REPLYING?

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I thought this was "all in fun" BT and not to be taken seriously? So anyone who befriends me on the internet no longer can be your friend as well? Jesus, talk about needing a real life....fucking get one.

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

if you can find where I called you or seeny a wheelchair riding retard, I will... what will I do. Actualy, it doesn't matter, because Ive never said that before. Seen making me his bitch in 3 seconds? LOL Strange I, and many others dont recall it going that way, but anyways. IF IM THAT BORING, WHY DO YOU KEEP REPLYING?
                        Like I would search through your dumb rants at him. I'll bet you used it.

Because you're the one posting in here right now. Get someone in here who likes to start shit with me besides yourself, I'll post at them. Yes you are boring, that will most likely never change.

Comment

• Splooge
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

Back to GUWAPO (or SPLOOGE or whatever your alias is): how did you know about RED ROCK then, huh? I told two mods about it just so they knew I was doing it so that there wouldn't be any shit. I told no one else. So, wanna tell me how you knew about it? Hmmm?? Because I have it in my very last PM from this person exactly how you knew about it. And it's quite amusing.

I guessed you stooopid fuck and you broke faster than a bronco

on three buckets of Valium!!

I would never bring up pm's because they are just that private!!!!!

But you constantly rely on your stash of pm's.

Dude post mine....go ahead........
                          We're on a mission from ROTH

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

If you dont want "enemies" then why the eye rolling? why the posts with "hidden meanings" and slight jabs? I mean shit, when I post,, and yes GS, 16 a day-moron, I always add a or to make sure people dont take what i say seriously. Its obviously not working. Brett takes a jab at me, and you laugh along with him? Ok... sure were friends. lol
                            You've been talking about Roth fans posting under a sheep alias and how pathetic it is. I did it once. It seemed kinda hinting to me. But I got the information I want out of it, so I don't regret it whatsoever. And the mods knew all about it because I told them when it was happening.

As for you and I, I wished you a Happy Thanksgiving and I meant it. But don't say I back you up in a fight against Brett, because Brett is my friend. I think this fighting shit is stupid. I thought after the other crap that's happened here that this fighting shit was over, but there's a small group of people that don't want it to end and that's fine. But I still have a hard time believing that you and I are also fighting. I really thought we were cool. I did the RED ROCK thing, and I found it strange that you knew. And you called it pathetic, etc. But I'm glad I did it after getting what I wanted from it...and this latest bullshit proves it was wise of me to do it. And you've sure been taking a few sides the last 24-hours. So, if you're with them, at least say it. And if you're not, then maybe we can rise above this shit...cuz unless you know something I don't, we don't have a beef.

But believe me...what this really is is pretty obvious to those watching from the outside.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Actualy, I give up. Ims2 gave me the chills on this. This is about Dave and Im not getting into a fight with anyone, unless it involves defending all that is Roth. I cant believe I stayed here this long.
                              Brett and Rikk, try not taking anything I say too seriously. I can tell with your replies that you guys are getting upset. brett coming back with "well when Seeny bitchslapped you...." its easy to see this conversation is going nowhere. Funny though. It wasn't no more than 2 or 3 weeks ago we were all passing a few PM's to each other. Oh well.
                              Im not pissed at anyone, in case anyone cared.

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

This is fucking lame.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...