Veteran
    • Jan 2004

These are posts by Rikk from vhlinks?
    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
      To see this from a different angle lms, is to look at it from the outside. From the first time I became involved with the VH online community, the Army has always symbolised solidarity and strength. The heart of the DLR world. Whether people agreed with what was posted here or not, those core values stand out first and foremost and that inspires respect. They were what made me read the posts and want to join the forum.

As long as those values remain, as long as the members remember what and who this place is about, no-one from any other site can ruin this great forum.

I agree, I viewed a lot of sites prior to joining here... but not long enough to get to know them or their posters. This is home. This site just rocks. A little something for everyone. I have never hidden the fact that what I would like most for Dave at this point is to see him reunited with the other three original members...and that I still wish the other three original members all the best... even if Alex is pissing me off right at the moment... and I have never felt unwelcome here because I am not filled with hate towards the band. I have gotten my ass handed to me a few times, and I have learned a lot about why so many people are angry about all the events since the split. Really, I did not pay attention to much of that stuff while it was going on. Thats what this site is about.... giving people an education... NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND!

For the record, I don't consider myself Bi-Halen. There is only one VAN HALEN. There are a few other good songs put out by a band that should have changed their name.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
        Just watch out for that RIKK

He'll bite your dick off and say fab did it.
        LMAO!

Comment

• 6StringAddict
          Roth Army Recruit
          • May 2004

You all are in serious need of help. This place is one of the biggest jokes on the web. Grow up and get a fucking clue, and while you're at it, FUCK OFF!!!!!!
          "It's like a roving youth gang, and you're invited"

Comment

• lms2

This place.... I seriously hope you men this thread in particular and not the ARMY in general...

Comment

• Splooge
              Head Fluffer
              • Sep 2004

Oh deary deary......

Rikk

Good Enough

Member #1059
              Favorite VH Album: 1984
              Favorite VH Song: Drop Dead Legs

Posted 11.21.03 06:18 PM Reply Edit Quote

Quote:
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M&Ms Posted:

Quote:
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edson Posted:
              If Van Halen does reunite with Sammy I wonder and would be extremely happy to see them finally release the show from Toranto from the Balance tour.

who's with me??

No disrespect, but I think you mean the TORONTO show? Eh?
              Great time, I was front row for that and on video!

Which night were you there, sumbitch? I was there too. It WAS a great show. I have it on vid...yes, unofficial too. Wouldn't mind a 5.1 mix of it on DVD.

OOOps, guess I should be posting da links (no pun intended)

Here it be!
              We're on a mission from ROTH

Comment

• Splooge
                Head Fluffer
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                These are posts by Rikk from vhlinks?
                Yes...Fak there's so many!!!!

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

That's beautiful

Can I nominate RIKK for SOTW?

Comment

• Splooge
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Sep 2004

Second night? Me too! It's funny, I really enjoyed the show. But they sure pissed me and my friends off by playing the intro the RUNNIN' WITH THE DEVIL and then breaking into the horrible ONE WAY TO ROCK. I've never heard so many boos in my life!

Here

Rikk

Good Enough

Member #1059
                    Favorite VH Album: 1984
                    Favorite VH Song: Drop Dead Legs

Posted 11.13.03 10:16 AM Reply Edit Quote

Quote:

Ou812max Posted:

Quote:

Rikk Posted:
                    LOL! Ah yes, BLACK 'N' BLUE from OU812. Some of the worst lyrics ever put to music. Those lyrics make Joe Elliot from Def Leppard look very intelligent.

Oh man, harsh!!! I love the guitar (especially the solo) in Black and Blue though. One of my favorite Ed songs.

Yes, I totally agree. The solo and playing are amazing. Great riff too. Definitely some of Ed's best music.

Here

Buh By Rikky!!! Hypocrite!!

This has been touched upon in the CROSSING OVER topic, but I thought I'd make it a legitimate topic question. I personally think that this is a fantastic album, but it really would be better with a little of the fat removed and CROSSING OVER added to the main tracklist.

Here's my new and improved version of BALANCE (hope I don't piss anyone off):

SEVENTH SEAL (I've never liked it, but lots of fans do)
                    DON'T TELL ME
                    AMSTERDAM
                    BIG FAT MONEY
                    CROSSING OVER
                    NOT ENOUGH
                    AFTERSHOCK
                    TAKE ME BACK (DEJA VU)
                    FEELIN'

Now, that would be cutting the drum solo, BALI... (the instrumental), STRUNG OUT and CAN'T STOP LOVIN' YOU, but then adding CROSSING OVER. I think that would be a much more consistent album, and the bass Hagar era album of them all.

Any thoughts?

Here's da link dink!!

Have a nice Fakking day!! SHEEP!!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• lms2

Hey Splooge, remember when we discussed opening a Rat Trap for when people smell a rat? I think that had some originality, and would have been a cool thread. Quoting shit from the links is hardly original. So, now is this about originality.

Couple of questions. Did you know about these posts when you were working the pen with Rikk? They just didn't bother you then or what?

Is this about his credibility as Sheep Pen President? Where exactly are you heading with this?

Comment

• Splooge
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                        Hey Splooge, remember when we discussed opening a Rat Trap for when people smell a rat? I think that had some originality, and would have been a cool thread. Quoting shit from the links is hardly original. So, now is this about originality.

Couple of questions. Did you know about these posts when you were working the pen with Rikk? They just didn't bother you then or what?

Is this about his credibility as Sheep Pen President? Where exactly are you heading with this?
                        I have been suspicious for awhile. Found the posts today.

Me investigating and discovering the Sheep Pen President is

actually a sheep!! That's not original???

Yes I would say this puts his credibility into question!!!

Isn't it ironic?

Don't cha think??

Fak....your my bitch errrr sheep Rikky!!

Comment

• Splooge
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Sep 2004

It's over....I now return you to the real David Lee Roth Army.

Comment

• pete
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

He's just educating.

He so full of love like dat.

Comment

• pete
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

"I beleeb dat chidrens is da few-cha"