Clear All
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Comment

• SoCalChelle
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

He goes around attacking me for absolutely NO reason for a month and I'm supposed to think it was FUN? Dude, you have no idea what it's like to be on the receiving end of this shit. If I'd done anything to deserve it, it would be a whole different story. Now he's getting a taste of his own medicine and I'm supposed to feel sorry for him? Oh hell no....I'm enjoying this.
      Formerly Tormented VH Fan
      Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
        He goes around attacking me for absolutely NO reason for a month and I'm supposed to think it was FUN? Dude, you have no idea what it's like to be on the receiving end of this shit. If I'd done anything to deserve it, it would be a whole different story. Now he's getting a taste of his own medicine and I'm supposed to feel sorry for him? Oh hell no....I'm enjoying this.
        Absolutely no reason... please, enough with the lies already. EVERYONE on this site has tolerated you bashing them for banning FLAB, which was done because it needed to be done. You have been begging to get bashed since it happened. Let it go.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
          Sometimes these "battles" are entertaining, but some of this shit should be done in PM's.........
          Brother, if I could vote for you again, I would!

This shit's detrimental to the pen...my opinion
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
            Absolutely no reason... please, enough with the lies already. EVERYONE on this site has tolerated you bashing them for banning FLAB, which was done because it needed to be done. You have been begging to get bashed since it happened. Let it go.
            Everyone? Really? Show me.

Who did I bash? Where? Show me.

Where did I lie? Show me.

Comment

• lms2

Can you guys hear anything? That little ignore button is so cute...

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

LOL

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Girls are a scrapping now! Take off the tops and start pulling on da hair!
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• lms2

Let me guess... you want to see someones titties.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

I believe the proper wording is mammary glands.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• lms2

my bad... okay, so do you want to see mammary glands?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                          my bad... okay, so do you want to see mammary glands?
                          Ooh, yes please. Wait a minute!? This must be a trick... Hmmmm... Women don't offer their glands on the internet so easily these days. Do I detect a subtle spankering of sarcasm, or am I going to see some lady berries? Fun bags if you weel.

Comment

• Splooge
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
                            Splooge babe, can u clarify something for me?? Does being bi-halen make one a proper fully fledged sheep? Or do you actually have to slag Dave off like some idiots do to be one.
                            Being bi-halen does make you a sheep, however it does not
                            automatically qualify you for the pen.

BUT, and it's a big but being the sheep pen president, and bashing the shit out of others after making posts like this(and I don't care when) qualifies you for fucking Siberia, and the Lying Fucked up
                            Psychotic Hypocrite Hall Of Fame!!

End of story.

Out of the mouth of a lamb...

"Here's my new and improved version of BALANCE (hope I don't piss anyone off):

SEVENTH SEAL (I've never liked it, but lots of fans do)
                            DON'T TELL ME
                            AMSTERDAM
                            BIG FAT MONEY
                            CROSSING OVER
                            NOT ENOUGH
                            AFTERSHOCK
                            TAKE ME BACK (DEJA VU)
                            FEELIN'

Now, that would be cutting the drum solo, BALI... (the instrumental), STRUNG OUT and CAN'T STOP LOVIN' YOU, but then adding CROSSING OVER. I think that would be a much more consistent album, and the bass Hagar era album of them all."

He's not only the President, he's also a member!!
                            We're on a mission from ROTH

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                              Everyone? Really? Show me.

Who did I bash? Where? Show me.

Where did I lie? Show me.
                              LOL...you're pretty close to all this.

I went on an all-out attack on one person at this site: Fab. I then attacked you back after you wouldn't stop making comments and criticizing ME for her being banned. I eventually went all-out on you after putting up with your shit for too long. From what I've heard of your history at the Dome, you were an unbelievable control-freak bitch, banning people (including Fab) left-right and center.

I eventually let it go because I didn't want to plague the site anymore with shit about you or Fab.

I also made negative comments about Ally because she criticized ME for Fab's banning. Well, I'm not a mod. Sorry...the mods banned Fab. But I guess that was my fault too? Or are YOU declaring that the mods were wrong? Because that isn't your fucking business, isn't it? Why don't you make such declarations at your site, which you recently called "much nicer" than this site. Maybe it is...there is ugly shit here. But it's a great site too. And I should be able to take the heat because I certainly dish it out myself.

Thing is, this has been a witchhunt against me because I pissed off a few people. Finding a few pro-BALANCE comments at the Links as reason enough for an all-out attack on me is pathetic. This is a personal vendetta and an attempt to destroy the SHEEP PEN. Good for you, guys.

But everyone knows who this is about. You think you're getting me, but you're just revealing your entire team. And it proves all along that Chelle was hand-in-hand with her site's moderator Fab, trying to get me back for what "I" did.

People see through it. They know I was one of the most hardcore Roth fans at the Links.

So, Chelle, care to explain how many people you fucked over at the Dome? Care to explain why people should be kicked out based on how anti-Hagar they are? If you agree with that, then you should go, not me. After all, you saw a show this year. You have a page of how great the tour is at your site. I didn't see one show. I even talked people out of going.

So why are you here again?
                              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

You are one firey fucking hamster! Careful, someone might stick you in their ass! LMAO!

Comment

Working...