X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Yup...we're going to announce it in a little over 90 minutes. It's been a slow SHEEP week...but it's time to take out a certain choice piece of trash.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Keeyth
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      Yup...we're going to announce it in a little over 90 minutes. It's been a slow SHEEP week...but it's time to take out a certain choice piece of trash.
      I'd give ya a vote for that, but I already gave ya 5 stars awhile back!
      Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
        I'd give ya a vote for that, but I already gave ya 5 stars awhile back!

I think you'll be most pleased with this week's choice.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

It's actually been very slow in Sheepland lately.........maybe a few of them started sprouting their first pubes. I actually havent had to mentally break a sheep down in a couple of weeks. Thank you Sheep Pen!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
            It's actually been very slow in Sheepland lately.........maybe a few of them started sprouting their first pubes. I actually havent had to mentally break a sheep down in a couple of weeks. Thank you Sheep Pen!
            We aim to please.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

I think you'll be most pleased with this week's choice.
              sniff sniff...........is that a dirty diaper I smell? (No sheep it's not mine...........I already changed it!)

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Ladies and Gents, it's that time again!

Please welcome Rikk with this weeks....

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

SHEEP OF THE WEEK, August 27 2004

* * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

Well, people, after a week off, we've decided this week that it's time to take out the trash (once again). Now, times have been slow for us sheep-exterminators. Some of us have felt like homicide detectives in a town with no murders. I mean, we almost end up just talking about Van Halen/Dave again (which is actually how it should be). It has, however, come to our attention through several PMs (plus our own eyes) that one cunt definitely deserves the honor this week. Yes, one particularly choice piece of shit needs to be fumagated from the premises this week.

So, we here at the SHEEP PEN are proud to announce our latest SHEEP OF THE WEEK: DIAPER!!! (sometimes known as SNIPER)

That's right cunt. You win. C'mon Alex, tell the man what he wins...

"Well, DIAPER, you win ridicule and laughter from your 'peers' here. You get to tell yourself that you're in the same company as other 'great men' like cockvanhalen69, BIGFATHOMO, that cunt Links mod JIMMY and BLOW-IT-ALL. And best of all, we'll mail you a free bottle of Revlon shampoo!"

Wow, that's pretty amazing, eh DIAPER?

Well, people, you may ask why DIAPER is getting this honor. After all, hasn't he been relatively behaving? Wrong. This man is a scoundrel...he is a plague on the David Lee Roth/Van Halen internet society. His opinions are unwanted, his demeanor is questionable and he is dumb: The best nickname he could think of for my friend Guwapo Rocker is Gayapo Rocker. Uh, great job, DIAPER....

You don't believe me that the man is a fucking cocksucker? Check out some of our dear lambchop's quotes:

"BULLSHIT! fUCK Roth and his cheese head fans. All of you suck!"

"All you Roth fucks need to shut the fuck up. Do you all have magic fucking powers? BOBW just came out!! Wait and see what happends when all is said and done dickheads."

Okay, dumbass. Let's go look at some record sales. Of course, once it doesn't sell, he posts:

"If they cut off the Roth songs it would sell alot better. Dont you people get it that Roth sucks and is not a big name in music anymore."

Don't you understand what a question mark is? Hell, your whole life is one giant question mark. Yeah, that's it...the Roth songs are preventing it from selling. People are walking into record stores, looking at the track list and saying: "Fuck...it has that shitty song UNCHAINED. If it instead had a 'classic' like MAN ON A MISSION or SOURCE OF INFECTION, I'd be all over this compilation!" DIAPER, you make me laugh so much, it makes me so happy. You also write as badly as cockvanhalen69...maybe you two know each other outside of the Army...

Of course, DIAPER is also a fucking racist:

"Oh, your from fucking Canada? Now I understand what is wrong with your ass."

Or this racist remark:

"I don't like blacks. Sorry."

Of course, his grammar ain't that much better.

Or how about this quote:

"Look, dicks are attractive. I don't have to be gay to think that. Dicks are fucking cool!"

Uh, okay, DIAPER.

"Dave era Halen. You cant polish a turd, still souds weak."

Then why are you here?

"We will just have to see when the time comes. Most 17 - 23 y/o dont know who Roth is. They know of Sammy as the head of Halen."

Yeah, I guess the silent masses have spoken by NOT buying the new compilation, huh? Or lemme guess...Sammy fans are in the lower economic demographic and they just can't afford the CD, right? But they would buy it if their budget allowed for crack cocaine AND a shitty loser Van Halen compilation, huh?

"Im a loser? you worship a proven loser!! What does that make you? hmm."

Again, why are you here? Have you been banned from the Links?:eek:

"Worthless fucking Dave."

Then why are you here? Again, why?:p

"okay, just got two vidoes from the Diver Down tour. I was wrong: Dave was even a jackass then."

Funny. I had a bootleg from a Sammy VH show. I got it for free actually. It sucked gigantic possum ass. It was the worst vocal performance I've possibly ever seen. But, again, why are you here?

"iTS A CLEAR KNOWN FACT THAT CONCERT COSTS HAVE GONE UP TOO!! SO ITS SAFE TO SAY VAN HAGAR HAS MADE ALOT MORE MONEY THEN ROTH ERA."

Yeah, two diamond albums. That's not a lot of cash. The 1984 tour...didn't really rake in the cash either, huh? God, you're hopeless. And I want to know why you're here. (Oh, you may notice this is from the era when DIAPER used caps on everything.)

"Insulting Mom's ain't cool! Hell, someone tried to say my Mom was ugly once...they were so full of shit! She is fucking hot! Even I found her hot!"

:confused: Dude, that's just scary.

"holly shit!!! Roth fans are tone deaf."

'Holly shit', huh? What...are we with the Christmas insults now? And, why are you here, by the way?

And speaking of human deficiancies, how did your surgery go? Are the breasts filling in nicely?

Of course, when taking breaks from insulting mods like Max or Sarge and putting down Dave, DIAPER tries to fool people into thinking that he is an okay poster. He'll start a thread about how much he likes DLR BAND or something like that. Funny, I don't buy CDs by people that I consider "losers" very often...especially if I declare that only "losers" would buy it. See, I'm not masochistic like that.

So, DIAPER, again...why are you here? I'm calling you out, bitch...as are my friends at the Pen. You are a cunt. I've never before had more requests for a SOTW induction. It's time to take out the trash. You have no use here. People aren't banned very often from the Army...we take care of our own problems. And you are being court-martialed.

Fuck you.

Get 'im, boys.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2003

* * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

Well, people, after a week off, we've decided this week that it's time to take out the trash (once again). Now, times have been slow for us sheep-exterminators. Some of us have felt like homicide detectives in a town with no murders. I mean, we almost end up just talking about Van Halen/Dave again (which is actually how it should be). It has, however, come to our attention through several PMs (plus our own eyes) that one cunt definitely deserves the honor this week. Yes, one particularly choice piece of shit needs to be fumagated from the premises this week.

So, we here at the SHEEP PEN are proud to announce our latest SHEEP OF THE WEEK: DIAPER!!! (sometimes known as SNIPER)

That's right cunt. You win. C'mon Alex, tell the man what he wins...

"Well, DIAPER, you win ridicule and laughter from your 'peers' here. You get to tell yourself that you're in the same company as other 'great men' like cockvanhalen69, BIGFATHOMO, that cunt Links mod JIMMY and BLOW-IT-ALL. And best of all, we'll mail you a free bottle of Revlon shampoo!"

Wow, that's pretty amazing, eh DIAPER?

Well, people, you may ask why DIAPER is getting this honor. After all, hasn't he been relatively behaving? Wrong. This man is a scoundrel...he is a plague on the David Lee Roth/Van Halen internet society. His opinions are unwanted, his demeanor is questionable and he is dumb: The best nickname he could think of for my friend Guwapo Rocker is Gayapo Rocker. Uh, great job, DIAPER....

You don't believe me that the man is a fucking cocksucker? Check out some of our dear lambchop's quotes:

"BULLSHIT! fUCK Roth and his cheese head fans. All of you suck!"

"All you Roth fucks need to shut the fuck up. Do you all have magic fucking powers? BOBW just came out!! Wait and see what happends when all is said and done dickheads."

Okay, dumbass. Let's go look at some record sales. Of course, once it doesn't sell, he posts:

"If they cut off the Roth songs it would sell alot better. Dont you people get it that Roth sucks and is not a big name in music anymore."

Don't you understand what a question mark is? Hell, your whole life is one giant question mark. Yeah, that's it...the Roth songs are preventing it from selling. People are walking into record stores, looking at the track list and saying: "Fuck...it has that shitty song UNCHAINED. If it instead had a 'classic' like MAN ON A MISSION or SOURCE OF INFECTION, I'd be all over this compilation!" DIAPER, you make me laugh so much, it makes me so happy. You also write as badly as cockvanhalen69...maybe you two know each other outside of the Army...

Of course, DIAPER is also a fucking racist:

"Oh, your from fucking Canada? Now I understand what is wrong with your ass."

Or this racist remark:

"I don't like blacks. Sorry."

Of course, his grammar ain't that much better.

Or how about this quote:

"Look, dicks are attractive. I don't have to be gay to think that. Dicks are fucking cool!"

Uh, okay, DIAPER.

"Dave era Halen. You cant polish a turd, still souds weak."

Then why are you here?

"We will just have to see when the time comes. Most 17 - 23 y/o dont know who Roth is. They know of Sammy as the head of Halen."

Yeah, I guess the silent masses have spoken by NOT buying the new compilation, huh? Or lemme guess...Sammy fans are in the lower economic demographic and they just can't afford the CD, right? But they would buy it if their budget allowed for crack cocaine AND a shitty loser Van Halen compilation, huh?

"Im a loser? you worship a proven loser!! What does that make you? hmm."

Again, why are you here? Have you been banned from the Links?:eek:

"Worthless fucking Dave."

Then why are you here? Again, why?:p

"okay, just got two vidoes from the Diver Down tour. I was wrong: Dave was even a jackass then."

Funny. I had a bootleg from a Sammy VH show. I got it for free actually. It sucked gigantic possum ass. It was the worst vocal performance I've possibly ever seen. But, again, why are you here?

"iTS A CLEAR KNOWN FACT THAT CONCERT COSTS HAVE GONE UP TOO!! SO ITS SAFE TO SAY VAN HAGAR HAS MADE ALOT MORE MONEY THEN ROTH ERA."

Yeah, two diamond albums. That's not a lot of cash. The 1984 tour...didn't really rake in the cash either, huh? God, you're hopeless. And I want to know why you're here. (Oh, you may notice this is from the era when DIAPER used caps on everything.)

"Insulting Mom's ain't cool! Hell, someone tried to say my Mom was ugly once...they were so full of shit! She is fucking hot! Even I found her hot!"

:confused: Dude, that's just scary.

"holly shit!!! Roth fans are tone deaf."

'Holly shit', huh? What...are we with the Christmas insults now? And, why are you here, by the way?

And speaking of human deficiancies, how did your surgery go? Are the breasts filling in nicely?

Of course, when taking breaks from insulting mods like Max or Sarge and putting down Dave, DIAPER tries to fool people into thinking that he is an okay poster. He'll start a thread about how much he likes DLR BAND or something like that. Funny, I don't buy CDs by people that I consider "losers" very often...especially if I declare that only "losers" would buy it. See, I'm not masochistic like that.

So, DIAPER, again...why are you here? I'm calling you out, bitch...as are my friends at the Pen. You are a cunt. I've never before had more requests for a SOTW induction. It's time to take out the trash. You have no use here. People aren't banned very often from the Army...we take care of our own problems. And you are being court-martialed.

Fuck you.

Get 'im, boys.
                    Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
                    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Thank you Rikk

Ladies and Gents, I give you this weeks Sheep Of The Week....

Diaper

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Diaper was born in lovely L.A. in 1974...

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

When reached for comment Diaper had this to say..."Fuck you guys......I'm gonna crank some Liberace, pick up a hot tranny, grab a smirnov ice, and a buttplug and forget this place EVER existed!"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Exclusive pic of Diaper with his brother and sister caught running from Max after he caught them in the bushes............

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Last time I'm posting from THIS piece of shit computer........my pics arent showing up right.

Comment

Working...