X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Thanks for reminding me what a bore you are DG. I've put you back on ignore so you dont put me to sleep. You should take a lesson from SEA and pratice a little class. Your such TRASH! No wonder you can't get a REAL man and all you have is WEB men. YAWN... Ta! I won't be reading you anymore...
    Why don't you just put everybody here on ignore other than yourself and chat away? That way nobody will be able to offend your senstivities.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

No worries pete... I'm heading back to the polls to do my civil duty. I don't have time to pick up litter here...
      Actually its sheep shit, and the sheep clean up after themselves, so you are pretty much useless in here too.

Run along.

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
        What can I say? I'm the eternal optimist!!! Ah well, what a shame!!
        It is a shame! But, hope springs eternal...maybe some day, a miracle will occur for us all to behold...
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
          Actually its sheep shit, and the sheep clean up after themselves, so you are pretty much useless in here too.

Run along.

LOL Don't forget, she's IGNORING you because you offend her sensitivities...poor Fab, everybody's always out to get her...

LOL
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

LMAO @ Ta! WTF???
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
              LOL Don't forget, she's IGNORING you because you offend her sensitivities...poor Fab, everybody's always out to get her...

LOL
              She says she's ignoring me, but she's not. She couldn't ignore me if her life depended on it!

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                Sniper
                • Oct 2004

It is a shame! But, hope springs eternal...maybe some day, a miracle will occur for us all to behold...
                Well if things run true to form I wont be holding my breath. But I wont sit back and watch good mates be attacked either.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Well, by picking yourself up and taking yourself out, you're off to a pretty fuckin' good start, I'd say.
                  LOL. good one Bob!

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

LOL. good one Bob!
                    Thank you
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Well if things run true to form I wont be holding my breath. But I wont sit back and watch good mates be attacked either.
                      Exactly.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

She says she's ignoring me, but she's not. She couldn't ignore me if her life depended on it!
                        If she was interested in ignoring all of the "bad things" people say about her because they're "trash", she wouldn't be on this fucking website in the first place. She'd be posting to herself because everybody else would be on ignore...other than the people she's cybered with, anyway...
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Not nice Fab, DG is one class mate!!!
                          I have to respond to this before I go.

DG and I have a long history. She has been NOTHING but a tripe TO MEme. If you see a different side to her GREAT! She has done NOTHING but chase my coat tails. When I'm "IN" she's apologetic and wants to be on my good side, when I take the heat, she's a Fab hater and throws punches. Fuck her! I have nothing against YOU for digging her and I have NO beef with YOU. Just don't expect me to see her the way you do.

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                            Sniper
                            • Oct 2004

Wouldn't it be easier to put the whole site on ignore. It dont make sense to me. Got your back DG.

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

DG and I have a long history. She has been NOTHING but a tripe TO MEme. If you see a different side to her GREAT! She has done NOTHING but chase my coat tails. When I'm "IN" she's apologetic and wants to be on my good side, when I take the heat, she's a Fab hater and throws punches. Fuck her! I have nothing against YOU for digging her and I have NO beef with YOU. Just don't expect me to see her the way you do.
                              Nobody cares what you think!!!
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Thought you didn't have the time to clean up the litter here?
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...