X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrGrafenberg
    Roadie
    • Aug 2004

See how it works? No need to quote if I am following on underneath the post.
    Please only quote if the post is earlier on in the chain.

Sheep Pen for all unnecessary quoters!
    You know who you are

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

God, shut up.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Diaper prepares for a little lovin' from his wife, Sparky.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Diapers most prized possession...........his personal "stash"!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Oh,,, the pain of a good belly laugh... This weeks winner is just too much to take! I'm soory but I simply can not go in the pen with Diapers! I promise to be good this coming week!

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Its Saturday - Fabs, lets go out for a soda, and a talk

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                Oh,,, the pain of a good belly laugh... This weeks winner is just too much to take! I'm soory but I simply can not go in the pen with Diapers! I promise to be good this coming week!
                I don't know, Fab. Who said the SHEEP PEN was a consentual thing? I don't think cockvanhalen69 or some of the other tools actually LIKED being in there. And I'm sorry, but posting that you love Sammy Hagar and find him sexy is a punishable offense around here. And it certainly doesn't matter if you're a male or a female. We don't discriminate around here. And I remember you pretty recently in another forum posting quite an amount about how Dave sucks.

Max, I'm starting to think that Fab is a sheep. What do you think?
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Your tryin to FRAME me! I never said no such thing! I am a sheep but I keep my wool to myself and I HONOR and obey the rules of the WOLVES! That HAS to count! I'm NOT a tool... I don't take people on in Sam vs Dave debates and I am loyal to YOU guys!
                  FUCKERS!

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Damn, I think RIKK is about to pull out the welcome mat!

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

This is a toughie? Fab is already a "self-proclaimed sheep" and desperately needs counseling to cleanse her senses for her love of Hagar. That IS the issue at hand. Fab likes him and just said he was sexy. Normally, she'd be flamed to death for such a statement. However, I'm viewing this nomination as a "Special Circumstances" type of thing. So, in some ways that automatically makes her entrance a no brainier. However, she's not a tool like the others posting negative shit about Roth. At least there is that?

The things that do bother me though are the repeated and sneaky pro Hagar statements on a Roth site. I think we should not be so harsh and let her peers decide. Does that sound fair? :confused:

How about a poll and let the public decide? That sounds fair to me?

Cheers!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

No not fair because people will vote to throw me in just for a laugh.
                        And Ya'll know there are alot of people who are not regular members who will come and vote just to throw me in... All 3 of you told me I would NOT go in because I was not a TYPICAL sheep... And NOW you change your tune... I'm a good poster here... I have started 88 threads that usually generate lots of responses. I am friends with Brian Young and I'm pretty popular here to boot. I do not belong in the pen. And well... If you throw me in, after all of that, then I'm gone.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

All I know, FAB, is I think you're a Sheep. You've posted a few things over at the Links that I used to read, and I find them interesting. They actually get worse as they go along.

Here's one:
                          "I do support Ed 100% and I'm sorry if some of my post about Dave are unpleasant but I dont really consider myself a Roth fan... I am A VH fan... I love classic VH but as Ed has said himself "The DLR of the 80's is not the same as the DLR of today" So, that said, is it ok for me to keep ragging on him, since I'm not claiming to be a fan and stuff?"

Or when janthraxx posted about dreaming about a Roth concert but being disturbed that in his dream everyone at the concert was doing the chicken dance, you posted:

"Why would this be so weird at a Roth concert?"

How could you say that about a Roth concert?? And how could you say you're not a Dave fan and agree with Ed's comments about him from 1996? And you admit that you keep ragging on him. I mean, this is the David Lee Roth Army!!!

Somebody lasted year posted a rumor that Roth was going to have a radio show. You posted:

"I'd probably NEED the beers to sit through a full show of Daveisms..."

Or last year you agreed with a comparison of Dave to Rock Hudson, concerning the insinuation that Dave is gay. Someone suggested that Dave is like Rock Hudson, and you said:

"You took those two word right out of my mouth SDD!"

So, now you think Dave is gay?? Well, you had this to say (adding some rumor to the queer conversation mix):

"Oh yeah... well I know a guy who had several *AHEM* encounters of the close kind with Dave when he was in Argenitalia and he was smoking hot but as queer as a 2 dollar bill..."

Uh huh.

You also said, "Men are from venus, Dave is from Mars."

Or when someone asks if Dave should have his own talk show, you say (being the big Dave fan that you are):

"Absolutly NOT! Unless of course there are no guests because it'd get really old watching a show where Dave constantly out talks and interrupts them. I can't see Dave in that role because with him, it'a All Dave all the time... I doubt he'd be interested in sharing the spotlight... Without guests, the show would last 3.75 mins because after that he be back to using old material..."

Or when someone asks about Dave vs. Sammy in a fight, you say:

"Sammy may be short but havent you ever heard about how short guys are pistols when it comes to punching... Little F%$Kers can kick butt! Dave has to turn everything into comedy... maybe that's why in REAL life he's pretty much a loner. But then again, who needs friends..."

You also were quick to bitch about Dave concerning his release last year, and related it to his lack of talent compared to Sammy:

"Doing originals is alot more noble and requires alot more talent than doing copies. Dave is out to make a quick buck...He always liked doing covers because 1/2 of the work was already done..."

Or:

"Just my opinion but Dave's been doing the same exact show for years now. I wouldn't pay a nickle to see him."

Someone states that VH had their fair share of empty seats with VH III, and you jumped in with:

"AS has Dave ever since leaving VH!"

Or how about this:

"I dont think we will EVER see EVH and DLR on the same stage ever again. I really don't think that even the RRHOF will be reason enough for Ed to ever stand by Dave again. If I were Ed I wouldn't give DLR the time of day. The way that Dave goes out and continues to talk smack about Eddie after everything that he's been going through is not the way that people should treat people. I dont believe in kicking people when they are down and I especially don' like the way that Dave has been making a living by riding on the coat tails of the original VH yet continues to slam the people who help made all of it possible..."

Or:

"We all know Dave was always into easy money while Ed was more of an earner."

Or go to the Army's main page, read what the statement is, and then this statement of yours:

"Thing about Sammy is that when he is talking badly about someone he just being blantantly honest. He isnt trying to degrade or humiliate them. He makes it perfectly clear that he's simply speaking his opinion from his experiences dealing with that individual. Dave on the other hand gets down and dirty, takes cheap shots and throws in cowardly digs at peoples personal problems. I'd really love to see Sammy and the VH brothers work it out and make some music together. I think there is a chance of that happening. As for DLR, other than his renditions of the old VH songs played with a different band, I think he's finished with VH for good and I'm not sad about it anymore."

Now I know this seems mean, people. But I am a giant David Lee Roth fan. The man is an idol of mine. And I think the Sheep Pen is the place where sheep are kept. But more than anything, I'm proud of this Army. And I'd prefer it if people stick with who they are. And I think it's good to remember that integrity is most important in this world. So let's close with this one:

"In a nutshell

Sammy can still sing, Dave cant
                          Sammy makes his own music, Dave does covers
                          Sammy looks his age, Dave looks 105
                          Sammy puts on a show, Dave just wants to get it over with and get paid...

Ever hear the same joke twice? Dave is that joke..."

Discussions, gentlemen. Discussions. The pen door is opening wider and wider!!!!
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

That was ages ago and I already explained why I said those things and why my opinions have changed since then and I'm not going to do it again. When I joined this site I was told I came here with a clean slate so I don't think it's really fair to use shit that was posted at another site two years ago against me. WTF? I know your running out of candidates for the pen so the promises yuo made me, all three of you mean SHIT now.

FUCK THIS... I'll quit before you can throw me in! TATA!

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Now now, don't get angry about it. But that was exactly a year ago. You had little Dave vs. Sam fights with a lot of people then. And I don't remember one positive Dave post. But anyway, discussions. Comments like those were one of the main reasons I stopped posting at the Links...I couldn't take reading shit like that anymore.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Well ya know what RIKK... I was WRONG and I have admitted that at THIS board at least 100 times now! But I am TRUE to me first and as much as I love the ROTH era, I also enjoy the Hagar era and for me it's all about the MUSIC and NOT the singers and I'm not going to bullied into hating music that I happen to like just to appease a bunch of people that I dont know. I like posting at this site, I like alot of the people here and I think alot of people like me and what I contribute to the site. I don't think I belong in the pen with type of people you have put in there, I consider it a huge slap in the face considreing how hard I have tried to conform to the standard of the ARMY and of everything that I have been through THIS is the BIGGEST FUCK YOU there is, especially coming from you 3 who claimed to be my friends!

Comment

Working...