X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AJW
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    I was just stating that many people there honestly think songs such as "When it's Love", "Love Walks In" and "I Can't Stop Loving You" are the epitome of how Van Halen should be both recognized and remembered.
    Now you have to be severely brain damaged to believe in that. That's one of the main reasons I loathe that place.

Comment

• AJW
      Head Fluffer
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      Yes, but don't forget, ALL of you, that I can't stop lovin' you. At least until love walks in.
      HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• AJW
        Head Fluffer
        • Jun 2004

HOLY FUCK!! Those quotes made the ones I compiled look like standard board fare.

Jesus fucking psycho! Can you say HOT DOG AND A STRAIGHT JACKET??

I've learned a lot today. I've learned specifically about what happened at the Links and why. I've learned that threats of violence were made to various mods there. I know some of you don't get along with Brett. Personally, I have no problems with him at all. I think the mods there (minus Jimmy) are usually good people. But even if that weren't the case, making physical threats to these people is unacceptable and pretty fucking sick. Also, FAB claimed she left the forums. In reality, she was banned for making horrible threats and then got a "fuck you" in before the banning went into effect. Furthermore, she would still be happier there. But she has nowhere else to go, which is why she keeps posting here and is playing nice. In fact, she was making anti-Dave statements right up until she was banned, but cooled them here only because she needed a place to post and didn't want to leave the VH community. Furthermore, I've been told that she was among the biggest anti-Dave posters the Links ever had. That's what confuses me even more about all this.

This is ugly shit, but I've seen the ugly side of this and talked to enough people. I don't like being attacked for making a joke. But now to see how far this shit usually goes, I'm pointing it out before it actually gets to its worst.

FAB, watch yourself.
        Holy freakin' shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cats out of the bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Where was this shit compiled? I've both read and heard a lot of stuff but how recent is all of this? :confused:

OMG!!!! This isn't good!!!! Where did she post this Elvis? Is this from DDLR or the links?
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Wonder how many dumpsters ol' Diaper has hit today?!

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by MAX
              ! Where did she post this Elvis? Is this from DDLR or the links?

Everything I compiled in my last post was from HERE!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                Wonder how many dumpsters ol' Diaper has hit today?!
                Poor DIAPER...only three and a half days left in his reign as SHEEP OF THE WEEK.
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Everything I compiled in my last post was from HERE!
                  Shit?!?!?! Yet we've yet to pick up on it until NOW? :confused:
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Poor DIAPER...only three and a half days left in his reign as SHEEP OF THE WEEK.
                    I'm well aware my friend. It's come to my attention that Diaper has been soiling his drawers and leaving the Pen a fucking mess!!!!

We will NOT tolerate that will we? My goodness, I've heard rumors that some of the other sheep are actually mistaking it for chocolate pudding at the dessert trough?
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      I'm well aware my friend. It's come to my attention that Diaper has been soiling his drawers and leaving the Pen a fucking mess!!!!

We will NOT tolerate that will we? My goodness, I've heard rumors that some of the other sheep are actually mistaking it for chocolate pudding at the dessert trough?
                      Yes, I heard the same thing. It's not good. In fact, I heard that COCKVANHALEN69 went to the trough for his daily meal of chocolate mousse and was greeted with the disgusting taste of DIAPER's droppings.

DIAPER, this kind of shit will not be tolerated in the SHEEP PEN. Shape up or you don't eat!! (And if you don't eat, you won't really need diapers, will you? And that'll be the end of you.)
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

I'm not going to go back and read this whole thread...can someone tell me if Fab was banned or something?
                        Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                        Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

She hasn't been banned. But she's been called out on much objectionable behavior...starting fights, lying, insulting newbies, threatening people...it apparently goes back a long way.

A few months ago, I noticed every time a new guy joined, FAB would attack the person by saying something like: "You don't matter here, fuck off." I would jump in and straighten it out. But there have been a LOT of people pissed off with this shit lately. And I know a bunch of us (ELVIS, MAX, me, many others) are not putting up with it anymore. Even the Linkers know about this, and they banned her too. Frankly, to get all the details, you have to go a few pages back.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Frankly, to get all the details, you have to go a few pages back.
                            And check out some of Diapers "family album" while you're there, just for the fuck of it.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

ATTENTION SHEEP PEN DEVOTEES.............BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT(and you know we never disapoint....)..........AN EXCLUSIVE LOOK AT DIAPERS CURRENT POTTY TRAINING PROGRAM............AND THIS JUST IN: WE HAVE EXCLUSIVE AUDIO FRON THE SESSION...................LETS LISTEN IN>>>>>>>>>>>

Diapers mom- "Now Diaper stop fighting me, you're 35 years old for christ sake. Well, I think you are........I was on smack the entire pregnancy and didnt know my pussy from a crack in the pavement so who knows?"

Diaper- "Hurry this up mom, I gotta go get our welfare check, then it's off to the Roth Army Forums. I have so many friends there. Mom, what does motherfucking loser mean?"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"Well hi there everybody, Jim Dandy here. In between jerking mahself off to Kiss album covers, and brushing my tooth, I make sure to check out the Sheep Pen. It's the only website thread endorsed by yers truly. Well this and Gay 69.com. Anyway a good ol' southern congrats to Diaper for his special honor. Now, where'd I put that buttplug?!"

Comment

Working...