X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    Oh dearie me, baltimore....you just bought yourself a date with Mr. Texas!
    This here'll be a one-victim massacre...lol.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

By the time Carl's done with him, we'll be lucky if we can even identify the remains....
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
        Natra, I'm sorry to say this...but you have no idea where this goes. As for donating, it is one thing I felt like shit about. But that will be rectified.
        rikk...I don't have no fucking idea what's going on here but it's kind of amusing and sometimes I feel like some referee and give points for myself...don't ask for the score, anyway
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• smaz
          Commando
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
          SWEEEEETTTTTT, Smaz! Everytime I attempted to skate, I'd land on my ass, humiliated (back in the 80s. I'm a bit long in the tooth now.)
          I've fallen on my ass plenty of times too. And my ankle, elbow, hip, head........ It hurts, but it's fun
          Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Ahh CARl, here early? Good job yesturday. Just clean up after yourself a little better. Go ahead, get right to work, you sick fucker!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
              Ahh CARl, here early? Good job yesturday. Just clean up after yourself a little better. Go ahead, get right to work, you sick fucker!
              Carl, start loading up the batteries on BLACK & DECKER Special #21. A cunt named BALTIMORE ORIOLE is going to be spending some quality time with you this week. Make sure you spend some quality time placing pieces of him in different rooms.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Rikk, I hope you're not gonna take more of my budget away to pay Carl! I promised Roboanus he could take walk through my poisonous snakes chamber, and I'd HATE to disapoint that VOA lovin' homo.........

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                  Oh dearie me, baltimore....you just bought yourself a date with Mr. Texas!
                  He's been heavily badmouthing Dave ... and Panamark.

A prime canidate.

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Carl!!! Lunch time! I know you've carved up enough Hagar mutton to feed the entire army, but put some in the freezer. It's gonna be a long & cold winter, and there ain't no need to be wasteful, you sick FUCK!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                      Rikk, I hope you're not gonna take more of my budget away to pay Carl! I promised Roboanus he could take walk through my poisonous snakes chamber, and I'd HATE to disapoint that VOA lovin' homo.........
                      I'm afraid the budget cuts affect EVERYONE, Bill. Why just last night I signed the death warrant for VAN HERPES because he has been convicted of bad trading in three states. The budget cuts mean we can't even feed everybody. That means the following of your snakes must be destroyed because we can't afford them all:

"THREE-LOCK BOX"

"SHAKA DOOBIE"

"GIVE TO LIVE"

"CABO WABO"

"LITTLE WHITE SNAKE"

Sorry, Bill...but we have to keep Carl going. Please deposit the snakes in Carl's animal removal box by 6pm tonight.

That is all.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                        He's been heavily badmouthing Dave ... and Panamark.

A prime canidate.
                        Oh that son of a bitch is going in definitely.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

NOT SHAKA DOOBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise I'll only eat once a day, and I'll sell kidvegas' bones or something.........

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

ATENTION SHEEP PEN EMPLOYEES......CARL..........clean-up in pen number 6...........

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This is my first post in the sheep pen. I was mostly afraid of the stench of mutton, tequila, and bacon. But I need to see how the eother half...er...lives I guess. Anyways this is another Van Hagar tour review from Tucson I think. Enjoy:

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                                NOT SHAKA DOOBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise I'll only eat once a day, and I'll sell kidvegas' bones or something.........
                                Yes, SHAKA DOOBIE. That little slithery bastard swallowed COCKVANHALEN69 last week, and it took us two hours to get that sheep out of his stomach. A normal person would have brain damage from this, but thank God COCKVANHALEN69 already has brain damage. So it didn't really make a difference.

Please drop him in the box with the others.

I'm not budging on this, Lumbergh.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...