Say, I went to take a shit.
    What? Are you melting?!?!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by baltimoreoriole
      Anything to satisfy a Roth fan. Midnight snack? No. How about you, your taste for music would make you eligible to eat shit.
      Yeah, you're right. I need to emulate you and dig into rock classics like this...............

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
        Roadie
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
        Yeah, you're right. I need to emulate you and dig into rock classics like this...............
        Oh, you have the CD?!?!? Maybe you could give me a copy since I DON'T HAVE IT.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well it was stiff, kinda like Roth's singing......

It floated, cause it was full of hot air, kinda like Roth's singing.....

And it smelled like something had died, kinda like Roth's career.

Anything else you would like to know about my feces?
          Yeah, did you pick it up off your cage floor and throw it at the wall with the rest of the mindless chimps conducting monkey internet testing?

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Oh, you have the CD?!?!? Maybe you could give me a copy since I DON'T HAVE IT.
            Yes, I have it. Who the fuck doesnt?! These are Sammy Hagar fan forums right? Oh have I been tricked........it says Sa........oh wait Roth army Forums!!!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!!! No wonder everyone here isnt talking about commitments and pussy farts!!! Sammy......HELLPP!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
              Roadie
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Yeah, did you pick it up off your cage floor and through it at the wall with the rest of the mindless chimps conducting monkey internet testing?
              You still interested in my shit?? C'mon man. You should not make your anal fetish public among friends. Say........

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                Roadie
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                Yes, I have it. Who the fuck doesnt?! These are Sammy Hagar fan forums right? Oh have I been tricked........it says Sa........oh wait Roth army Forums!!!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!!! No wonder everyone here isnt talking about commitments and pussy farts!!! Sammy......HELLPP!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

You still interested in my shit?? C'mon man. You should not make your anal fetish public among friends. Keep it quiet like I do..........Now everyone eat some peanut butter and get on those toilets!!!!!!!!!Heavy Metal noise indeed!!!!!!!!1.......

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You still interested in my shit?? C'mon man. You should not make your anal fetish public among friends. Say........
                    Not at all, just a concerned animal rights activist upset about the pile of gerbals you kill daily by shoving them up your ass!

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                      Roadie
                      • Aug 2004

Not at all, just a concerned animal rights activist upset about the pile of gerbals you kill daily by shoving them up your ass!
                      Tell me why shoving a gerbal up my ass would be fun? I have never heard of this. But up in Buffalo, this must be commonplace. Sooo, tell me. What is it like shoveing a gerbal up your ass? Is it fun? Don't they bite? Would it not be cheaper to use mice?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Let me tell you why shoving a gerbal up my ass would be fun! I have never heard of guys not doing this. But up in Baltimore, this is commonplace. Shoveing a gerbal up your ass is fun! I like it when they bite! Would it not be cheaper to use mice?
                        I don't know, you tell me. Somebody get these fucking trained monkey's off the internet!

This is a shame, I used to live near Baltimore and the people were fairly normal. The research scientists at the University of Maryland ought to be ashamed of this shit!
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-22-2004, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                          Roadie
                          • Aug 2004

I don't know, you tell me. Somebody get these fucking trained monkey's off the internet!
                          i am having as much fun as you are. Get Rikk to let me out of the Sheep Pen and we can be friends. Otherwise, I play defense. As far a Matt saying I am not original......sorry but i do not have an archive of pictures to draw from.

Buffalo, is a nice place. Quiet on the weekend though.....

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Get Rikk to let me out of the Sheep Pen and we can be friends.
                            won't happen...you just achieved the lifetime membership...
                            Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                              Roadie
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                              won't happen...you just achieved the lifetime membership...
                              Was it free, I did not receive a bill.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Take that up with him, but if you love Spam juice, you need to stay in the sheep pen until you realize that Sammy is done with Van Halen and is now back with his Waboritas.

For real man if you go over to redrocker.com, you would never know Sammy sang with VH until you ran down every link. All you see is Waborita stuff. Sammy and Eddie hate each other in the worst way. They're done dude, admit it an move on! And then maybe you'll take on reformed sheep status.

Out here.

Comment

Working...