X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blacklisted
    Banned
    • Sep 2004

And you should also re-do the grade 2 section on farm animals. You know those nice coloured books with pictures of animals with their names in big bold letters. It may help you out next time.

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
      does it seem cold in here to you?

Let me think on that......
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Blacklisted
        Banned
        • Sep 2004

Please, feel free to use more pictures to hide your terrible command of the English language.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blacklisted
          I bet your boyfriend Rikk proofreads your posts huh?
          Hey, do me a really nice favor? It's really pretty simple and would be appreciated.

GET THE FUCK OUT MY PEN!!!!!!!!!
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, BLACKLIST?

outta the pen wit yo ass!
            PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And you should also re-do the grade 2 section on farm animals. You know those nice coloured books with pictures of animals with their names in big bold letters. It may help you out next time.
              Why don't you stop touching the sheep, we all know why you are the beastual expert. Does Phillip hold the lamb while you mount him?

Comment

• Switch84
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

Ok, I thought about it. It's only cold to the sheared sheep. These Toronto Twins need to get a life, or a psychiatrist. This 'stalking' of the Roth Army is so 'Glenn Close'....
                "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Blacklisted
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2004

Anyways, I have one final paper to write before the 6th of December.

Then I have finals to prepare for.

If you woud like I woud gladly post a few cases from text in Contract Law and enlighten you on some legal issues and how the English language is properly used. Historically as well as a present use. The cases range from the 17th century and you can see how the English language has evolved.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Why don't you stop touching the sheep, we all no why you are the beastual expert. Does Phillip hold the lamb while you mount him?
                    Get CARL in here. GAYLISTED is touching sheep!!

Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

They're are just latently obsessed with Rikk and I because they are homosexuals in denial, kind of like their fellow Tornontonian, Jim Carey's character in:

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

If you woud like I woud gladly post a few cases from text in Contract Law and enlighten you on some legal issues and how the English language is properly used. Historically as well as a present use. The cases range from the 17th century and you can see how the English language as evolved.
                        LOL. Is your lameass law course bragging supposed to impress anyone, dickless? If anything, it's sad that someone with such poor grammatical skills actually graduated from Secondary School. Anyway, it's an Ottawa University, so the standards can't be that high. See, University of Toronto is a...snicker...much better school.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Blacklisted
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2004

You graduated from the University of Toronto?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If you woud like I woud gladly post a few cases from text in Contract Law and enlighten you on some legal issues and how the English language is properly used. Historically as well as a present use. The cases range from the 17th century and you can see how the English language has evolved.

Yeah!! So you take Linguistics at Assclown Community College, eh? Big Fucking Deal! You'll probably cut -n- paste off the internet I suppose.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

You graduated from the University of Toronto?
                              I don't share personal information, idiot. But maybe that would be the obvious conclusion to make from my previous post.

Furthermore, if you have a hard on for Nick and myself, that's great. But can we take it to Hitchworld. MAIN is not the podium for your gayness.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Blacklisted
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2004

Remember Remedial Rick "it's" is spelt as "it is", I should not have to keep reminding you.

Mr. Critical.

Your essay on Fairwarning is a fucking joke as well.

Comment

Working...