• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Re: Re: Re: GRETA?

Originally posted by Rikk
    Understood.

Also, there's a giant mess in Pen Recreation Yard #3. BLOW-IT-ALL (KNOW-IT-ALL) and BODY ODOR (BALTIMORE ORIOLE) were making fun of POOP BOY. And in a fit, he took his name seriously. The mess is huge and it needs to be cleaned up.

Can you think of anyone on the payroll that is certified to clean up such atrocious messes?
    YUP! Crazy Uncle Ed. He LIVES for that kind of work, the crazy old FREAK. He'll get right on it. Literally!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Also, there are two extremely mentally deficient brothers at the PEN gate, crying to be let in to "pet" the SHEEP. Carl is refusing them enterance. I gave them a super ball & some string to occupy their time with.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
        Also, there are two extremely mentally deficient brothers at the PEN gate, crying to be let in to "pet" the SHEEP. Carl is refusing them enterance. I gave them a super ball & some string to occupy their time with.
        Where are PARNELLY and GAYLISTED anyway?
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Blacklisted
          Banned
          • Sep 2004

This is Rikk and Matt White. Nickdfresh is taking the picture and jerking off.

Comment

• Blacklisted
            Banned
            • Sep 2004

BWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blacklisted
              This is Rikk and Matt White. Nickdfresh is taking the picture and jerking off.
              Uh...

So...

You attached that file.

Which means you had it on your computer.

Which means you downloaded it to your computer.

Uh...

Hmm...

(whistles quietly, embarressed as hell for GAYLISTED)
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Blacklisted
                Banned
                • Sep 2004

It is okay Rikk. I am pretty confident with my sexuality. Unlike you and Matt, who probably never touched a girl. Downloading this picture means nothing.

It is okay if you and Matt like to ride Hershey Highway long and hard.

You still live in Canada and it is accepted. Once again Rikk do not be afraid to be yourself. I am sure everyone would like you and Matt just the same. The only difference is everyone would know you two love the COCK.

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The "Sisters!!!"
                  Blacklisted and parNElly!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

"Downloading this picture means nothing." - BLACKLISTED
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

'NIght out on the town ladies?!? Looking for fome SHEEP lovin'?!?
                      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
                      The two official "catchers" at the local blue-boy tavern!!!
                      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

• Blacklisted
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2004

A little homophobic are you two?

That is a sign of uncertainty with your own sexuality. I know you two (Rikk and Matt) love to play hide the meat in your spare time.

Nothing to be ashamed of Rikk.

Comment

• Switch84
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          Tell Jack he may have to slay POOP BOY tonight. We're short on feed and may need some protein for the mix.

Can you fatten POOP BOY up this afternoon, SWITCHY BROWN?

Here are the contents of the Pen fridge in the front office. These ingredients should help get him good and fat if Jack has to use his axe.

BUWHAHAHA!!! Lard for the lard asses! Woo hoo, and extra cheddar, too!

I'm ON IT..........
                          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

A little homophobic are you two?

That is a sign of uncertainty with your own sexuality. I know you two (Rikk and Matt) love to play hide the meat in your spare time.

Nothing to be ashamed of Rikk.
                            In all seriousness, idiot, I'm not homophobic at all. I think it's possible to be straight-as-a-nail (as I am...and I've probably had more women than you will in your entire life) and still not be a homophobe. I'm proud as hell of Canada for caring a little more for human rights.

That said, I wouldn't exactly seek out a picture like that and post it. It's kind of disturbing.

But hey...whatever works for you!
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Blacklisted
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2004

Sure Rikk. Palmala on the right and left. A total of 2 mock girlfriends.

3 including your mom but that something you probably omit right?

Hahahahaha. Rikk is a homophobe, beware of Rikk he hates gay people!

Hating is not tolerated in Canada. Especially considering they amended the Criminal Code last year to include homosexuality under the hate crimes section.

Not smart Rikk. Gonna get yourself in trouble hating your fellow kind.

What does Matt think of your hatred towards the rainbow?

Are you the bitch and Matt gets on top or what?

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Sure Rikk. Palmala on the right and left. A total of 2 mock girlfriends.

3 including your mom but that something you probably omit right?

Hahahahaha. Rikk is a homophobe, beware of Rikk he hates gay people!

Hating is not tolerated in Canada. Especially considering they amended the Criminal Code last year to include homosexuality under the hate crimes section.

Not smart Rikk. Gonna get yourself in trouble hating your fellow kind.

What does Matt think of your hatred towards the rainbow?

Are you the bitch and Matt gets on top or what?
                                I guess the illiteracy is still working in high gear?

Can't you read, butt breath?

Anyway, idiot...not a shred of hatred in me. But again, I wouldn't post gay pics on this site. It's just something that a lot of people don't want to see. No disrespect...but please don't drag out the family photos.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...