X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blacklisted
    Banned
    • Sep 2004

Do you even know what a thesis is?

You are usually too busy with your boy toy to actually think of anything remotely intelligent.

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

That's what I thought. The Brown Dirt Cowboy, a homo spammer with no point. Scram, junior.

Comment

• Blacklisted
        Banned
        • Sep 2004

My point is very clear. This thread does not belong in main.

It just happens you know who's dick to suck to be able to get away with it.

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Speak up, Einstein. Some of us have ALREADY graduated College, and have actual JOBS!!! LOL
          Expound upon your theory that the MODS are somehow dishonest.
          Spew your eloquent tawdry diatribe against the PEN.
          What's the basis for your sophomoric outburst? Do you have a point? Can you actually MAKE an argument?
          Speak up. Your tabloid humor isn't going to hurt anyones feelings.
          Get up on your soap box and let us know WHY you've gone off your nut!

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

So, now YOU decide what is in MAIN and what isn't.
            You bought the site from SARGE?!? WOW!!!
            Where was the memo?

Comment

• Blacklisted
              Banned
              • Sep 2004

Now I have grown into sophomore???

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

Where did all the animosity come from? This supercilious attack seems unwarranted. You started to list WHAT you were pissed about, but when asked to elaborate, you haven't backed up your claims.
                HOW are the MODS here fooling people?
                Explain with rational thought, not some vapid excuse.

Comment

• Blacklisted
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2004

Because they side with a few of you. Obviously those pictures I have been posting are of no purpose.

However that is all you, Rikk, Nickdfresh, and Roth & Roll do.

Your little click of buddies that are always right. Even when you are wrong. This thread has long passed its humour and purpose and it does not belong in main.

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Blacklisted
                    Because they side with a few of you.
                    Have you looked at the HOME page of this site? With the UP FOR BREAKFAST? BITCH PLEASE!!! I do believe that the people in charge here HATE Van Hagar. Just a guess.

Obviously those pictures I have been posting are of no purpose.
                    NO kidding.

I'm gonna have to disagree with this. I believe that the majority of the time there is logical discourse & some sophmoric humor blended together.

Your little click of buddies that are always right.
                    Hmmmmm...Not very likely, but I try to do my part.

This thread has long passed its humour and purpose and it does not belong in main.
                    Again, this is just sour grapes. I still want to know how YOU have been appointed the judge of what is "good" and what is "bad".
                    [SIZE=3][B][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]

JUst because YOU have a problem, the PEN and evreyone who post here(including the MODS) are wrong. Seems a tad egocentric to me.

Comment

• Blacklisted
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2004

Okay first off what the fuck does Van Hagar have to do with this?

I have made it clear from the start I dislike Van Hagar. Second Nickdfresh and Roth & Roll offer nothing but half witted comments which a 10 year old could state better.

You cannot have a double standard. This thread on it's own poses a double standard.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Because they side with a few of you. Obviously those pictures I have been posting are of no purpose.

Your little click of buddies that are always right. Even when you are wrong. This thread has long passed its humour and purpose and it does not belong in main.
                        Then get the fuck out of here. This thread aint going ANYWHERE after over 6000 posts and counting. Are you a fuckin' mod?! Well I'm not, but I say YOU'RE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Blacklisted
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2004

Bill this conversation is between A and B so why don't you C yourself the fuck out of it.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I have made it clear from the start I dislike Van Hagar. Second Nickdfresh and Roth & Roll offer nothing but half witted comments which a 10 year old could state better.

Well get ready for me and MY half witted comments that a 5 year old could state better(and they often do......my kids kick my ass in arguments, in fact they go to work to suppport the family while we sit around and play X Box all day, just like you).

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Bill this conversation is between A and B so why don't you C yourself the fuck out of it.
                              Wow. Matt could we locate one of the FUNNY sheep to bash this morning?

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

You'd have to read page #1 to get the gest of the PEN.

My question is how your argument with Nick & RNR turned into this diatribe against the PEN?

You've blasted the SHEEP since day #1 that you got here, no questions asked. Why are you letting personal grudges spill over into every post you make?

Seriously Blacklisted, why would you let ANYTHING some faceless joker on this site or any other says rile you up?

The PEN provides some comic relief and vents some venom towards any Van Hagar SHEEP who pops up here and Disrespects DAVID LEE ROTH, CLASSIC VAN HALEN, or this site and the ARMY soliders.
                                Hell, we still make fun of LSD & KNOWITALL, clowns who were BANNED months ago!

I think you need to take a deep breath and relax. EVERYBODY on this site catches shit at one time or another. Don't let the feeblemindedness of a few bring you down.

Comment

Working...