• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tjvhou812
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

anything left in that bottle
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ed might be able serve you up some cold swill. EEEEDD!!...Their thirsty!

Comment

• tjvhou812
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

thirsty fella
        Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You bet Sheep. All you desire is right here.

"Buy my overpriced Sammy bukkaki moonshine, distilled in actual Model-T radiators!"

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

come on you diehard-sheep-pen'ers! how can this sucker get away with a post like this? am I the only one here not kissing that sheep of the sheep's ass?

Originally posted by Brett
            Dude I would love to see it, but it won't happen. Plus contrary to popular opinion around here, I don't think Dave sounds that good singing 75% of the VH stuff he does live anymore. I just don't think his voice can handle a lot of the tunes that he used to excel on. The blusier stuff he sounds great on, in fact better than I remember, but the stuff he has to wail away, I just think he struggles a lot with them.

I know everyone says I'm wrong, but whatever, that's totally fine. That's what I think. Yes I know Ed struggled at times on this tour, but here's the thing for me. I'm a guitar player, and I can sit in a room for days listening to a great guitar player and nothing else. So for me I'd rather hear Eddie playing half-assed, than Dave doing it half-assed, you know what I mean. I just have little connection to Dave's singing VH without the boys, but I can listen to Ed play those riffs no matter what.

I just think the time for the guys is past. They had that small window in '96 to make it the biggest thing ever, and it didn't pan out. It will never be what it was, it will never be as big as it was. It was a special time, it's just over.

For me, this tour was just a way for me to see Ed play one last time, because I really believe it will be the last time he will tour with anything called VH. Do I think he needs to get his act together? I'm not sure, the one LA show I went to where I was close, he was pretty fucking on, there wasn't much to complain about. But other shows, I definitely heard parts that were off and things that Ed did that I guess seemed a bit strange. I'm not arguing there.

I think they all respect the band's legacy, that's not a fair statement. Look, you may hate Sam, but for the band at that time, he was the right answer when Dave left. What were they supposed to do? Stop playing because Dave left?
            this is disgusting...
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
              come on you diehard-sheep-pen'ers! how can this sucker get away with a post like this? am I the only one here not kissing that sheep of the sheep's ass?

this is disgusting...
              No, it's just that Brett's a prophet and can see Van Halen's future with (or in this case, without) David.

God bless Sammy Hagar, hunh? Man, without him, Van Halen wouldn't have ever achieved anything...
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                No, it's just that Brett's a prophet and can see Van Halen's future with (or in this case, without) David.

God bless Sammy Hagar, hunh? Man, without him, Van Halen wouldn't have ever achieved anything...

shut the fuck up, he must...
                Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BRETT has officially been:

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

The FLEECE THE SHEEP TOUR official Tour poster:

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                      The FLEECE THE SHEEP TOUR official Tour poster:
                      Unfortunately, it's the Sheepfans that attended those lame shows, all five of 'em, that are the dumber ones.

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

What a summer for the SHEEP. The FRIENDS finale, Duran Duran reunion, & Van Hagar. A cornucopia of SHIT for the SHEEP to wallow in. BRAVO!!!

Comment

• Blacklisted
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          BRETT has officially been:
                          Where the fuck did you find that picture? LMAO

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Truley so many different kinds of sheep in this world. Some like half-assed inferior music, some like lame-ass predictable TV shows, and some enjoy the monotonously bland experience of surfing the one-dimensional VH Links site.

Comment

• Blacklisted
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2004

lol I am stupid the website is on the bottom of that picture...

On another note have the ovens been fired up today?

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

The ovens are working at PEAK capacity. Ed. Merle, & Carl are working fevorishly in the PEN kitchens. Biff is herding the SHEEP into the PEN for the night. All is well.

Comment

Working...