Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    RIKK MELTS MY HAAGEN-DAZS
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Man that was some party!

Man, that was some party! My pals Marty and Benny both got really silly. Don't worry, I didn't let Marty drive home on his bike. Because I stole it and drove drunk all over the PEN 'accidently' killing Brinsue, DavidleeToupee, & Wildfire. I finally crashed it into a SHEEP barracks, setting it on fire. LOL What a night!

A lot of debauchery took place in my office I see! Good thing I had Ed disinfect my desk.

Rikk flew wingman, occupying the girl on the left (Bertha), while I hooked up with her semi-hot friend Mimi.

Hey, who took that pic of me?! Well, all I can say is never mix bourben, tequila, vodka, with rye whiskey. Good thing I had beer to cut the alcohol.

Well, I have some more photo's later!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

How come my chick has a double-chin?
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
          How come my chick has a double-chin?
          'Cause you were doing me a favor dude! You were "back-checking,""Wingman,"&"Cockblock remover!" I know you don't remember this because you were pretty drunk. In fact, I don't remember much! But I saw them first. Sometimes you gotta' take on for the team bud! Besides, you getting free lapdances from the strippers I BROUGHT!
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-09-2005, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I was happy to help after Sally had an unfortunate experience after going down on you. I felt bad for both of you.

My Canon Digital also felt bad after taking this shot of that incident...
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Don't forget old William (Bill) ended up having sex with this girl only moments before this picture was taken. She wasn't very pleased by his performance, as you can tell by the "pillow" underneath her head as she sleeps off the party...

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I was happy to help after Sally had an unfortunate experience after going down on you. I felt bad for both of you.

My Canon Digital also felt bad after taking this shot of that incident...
                I guess I was too much for her! By the way, the strippers left me a message for you, well, actually it's a restraining order and a emergency room bill for tetanus shots...Rikk! How are supposed to get strippers for the next PEN bash?

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

How dare you get uppity with me!! After all, I told you that the SHEEP PEN needed its own band, and this is who you contract?? Our marketing staff couldn't keep the smiles off their faces printing up this ad.

Obviously you need to learn something about music, Nick. I'm very disappointed.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Bueno of course got a little extra attention from a very special dancer, Monique I believe is her name, we haven't been able to get the smile off his face...plate for a week.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Monique 'n Bob!

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

OOOOOH LAAWD!!!
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

What a gay looking ice cream.......
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How dare you get uppity with me!! After all, I told you that the SHEEP PEN needed its own band, and this is who you contract?? Our marketing staff couldn't keep the smiles off their faces printing up this ad.

Obviously you need to learn something about music, Nick. I'm very disappointed.
                            Lecturing me now Rikk! That's really low man! You know I wanted to get better talent, but you have been using the entertaiment center funds to procure your favourite non-classic Van Halen record collection.

That's just sickening Rikk! Sick, sick, sick!

[img]
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-09-2005, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

DAMN YOU!!!

You are trying to claim that just because I have a peachy-keen interest in Garland and Manilow that you can't afford any other band than this??

And did you even look at their bass player, Greg, before you hired them???

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

DAMN YOU!!!

You are trying to claim that just because I have a peachy-keen interest in Garland and Manilow that you can't afford any other band than this??

And did you even look at their bass player, Greg, before you hired them???

Well, they work cheap! Let's just say that Roabanus and Baltimoreoriole do "favors" for them.

And they do a killer Bee Gees tribute!

Comment

Working...