X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
    Well first of all, I want to apologize for my absence the last couple of months. I've barely been posting here(mostly because I'm constantly pulling Biff outta the strip clubs, and helping him pay off all his child suport payments.....he loves him some bitches....drunk ass motherucker), and my torture chamber is now littered with Matts Chippendales posters. Sick fuck! Well, let me get right to it..........I propose we throw zappa73 into the pen this week. I've only read a few of the guys posts today, but he's clearly following the Sheep pattern. Start with some mild praise of Dave.........then whip out the old "I like Dave better, BUT" then it descends into full on Hagar butt love! This fucker needs the "treatment" and Merle's got an itchy trigger finger this week.........
    I will check out his posts and (if you are right for once, you cocksucker Bill), we'll confirm the induction.

Of course, Bill, this depends on whether or not the staff can accept the fact that you have a username on the 80S ROCK FORUM called CABO TAHOE 69. Matt found out about this two nights ago, and he's been considering have you killed. I, personally, don't like you at all and wouldn't disagree with Matt. Only Nick, Bob and Poop Boy are saying you should be kept alive.

Mr. Pickels is ready and waiting, but we maybe switch his frisky anger to Zeppa73.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
      Well first of all, I want to apologize for my absence the last couple of months. I've barely been posting here(mostly because I'm constantly pulling Biff outta the strip clubs, and helping him pay off all his child suport payments.....he loves him some bitches....drunk ass motherucker), and my torture chamber is now littered with Matts Chippendales posters. Sick fuck! Well, let me get right to it..........I propose we throw zappa73 into the pen this week. I've only read a few of the guys posts today, but he's clearly following the Sheep pattern. Start with some mild praise of Dave.........then whip out the old "I like Dave better, BUT" then it descends into full on Hagar butt love! This fucker needs the "treatment" and Merle's got an itchy trigger finger this week.........
      Yes Bill! I concur after reading some of Crappa73's lame-ass trolling posts. In fact I suspect he might be related to another SHEEP lurking, I can't remember his actual name, but it went something like imgay5150 or eclid5150 or something. I think we have a clear pattern of multiple SHEEP troll identities!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's a busy day in the SHEEP PEN!

Looks like Carl had to give Scottygay some directions after he drove into the Roth Army site looking for recipes for Cabo tequila and Spam & cream cheese burritos.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What the FUCK!?! The SHEEP PEN BAND drank up all the merlot and peach schnaps! Stupid fags raided the effeminate side of the liquor cabinet!
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-20-2005, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

IGOR!!! Get the chamber ready. Tomorrow will see a NEW SHEEP OF THE WEEK! Get all of BILL's "devices" ready and have the place in tip-top shape! The game is afoot.....

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

SOTW indeed tomorrow.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

The CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT! What beautiful music they make.....

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                  The CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT! What beautiful music they make.....
                  Don't tell me BIFF graduated from dog to wolf??:confused:
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Naw! Those are MICHIGAN HUSKIES!
                    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Naw! Those are MICHIGAN HUSKIES!
                      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                      LOL.

Doesn't a Michigan Husky sound like a guy from Detroit with a really big dick?:p
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                        LOL.

Doesn't a Michigan Husky sound like a guy from Detroit with a really big dick?:p
                        We just play the cards we're dealt in life man!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          Don't tell me BIFF graduated from dog to wolf??:confused:
                          I doubt it. BIFF! Get yer' ass up and shear a sheep for a change!

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

I'll drop the dime early, boys. My vote for SHEEP OF THE WEEK goes to Zappa73. Typical Sheep troll.

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

I'll drop the dime early, boys. My vote for SHEEP OF THE WEEK goes to Zappa73. Typical Sheep troll.
                              I'll second it.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

Yup, first class bag of wind, up on his soapbox.

Comment

Working...