X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
    Carl is insisting that he needed to "get something" out of the woods. I almost think the sick bastard has something buried out there, that he likes given a little "lovin'" to for time to time!
    EEEccckkkkkk!!!!
    Damn you, MATT! I knew it...he was going to have one more "winter afternoon" with ROBOANUS's remains before they became completely frozen solid.

ED also told me he went to TOWER RECORDS with you yesterday and saw you browsing through the "H" section in the "H-A"s. I hope you weren't looking at what I think you were looking at...
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

H-A-T-E-B-R-E-E-D.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Yeah Matt, but how do you explain Ed seeing you looking through the 99 cent bin? Everyone knows the only cd's in there are Van Hagar, and Kc and the Sunshine Band!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Listen Rikki! Care to explain this?! I hope you can, cause I found this tapestry hanging in your office, on the inside of the door where no one is likely to see it! Very clever, but also very disgusting RIKK! I can't even talk to you now!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Listen Rikki! Care to explain this?! I hope you can, cause I found this tapestry hanging in your office, on the inside of the door where no one is likely to see it! Very clever, but also very disgusting RIKK! I can't even talk to you now!
            HOW DARE YOU GO IN MY OFFICE WITHOUT BEING INVITED???

Listen, I can explain. Both that item and the following items were planted by my enemies at this site...(they're everywhere...I hear voices in my head)...yeah! The enemies did it!:

This in my office CD player...

This is under the David Lee Roth poster under my office window.

This is on my chest, tattooed.

I'm sorry, Nick. That's all I can say.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Rikky, you've got some 'splainin' to do...........

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Well, maybe POOP BOY can explain it. That sumbitch has been lurking for minutes now and not posted.

Where are you, POOP BOY???
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Nick, Nick, Nick...........just when you think you know somebody! Clean out your office...........and take THIS with you!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                    Nick, Nick, Nick...........just when you think you know somebody! Clean out your office...........and take THIS with you!
                    JESUS, Nick!! That's horrible!!

That said, this is a case where you can shoot the messenger.

I caught this walled-sized pic of Bill in his office from his "more honest days" as he writes in his diary...
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Damn, my hair never looked so good! Oh BTW Rikk, here's the pic you wanted me to touch up to make you look more "manly". I think it worked.........

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you know that's not me.

My earrings are gold...not silver.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          HOW DARE YOU GO IN MY OFFICE WITHOUT BEING INVITED???

Listen, I can explain. Both that item and the following items were planted by my enemies at this site...(they're everywhere...I hear voices in my head)...yeah! The enemies did it!:

This in my office CD player...

This is under the David Lee Roth poster under my office window.

This is on my chest, tattooed.

I'm sorry, Nick. That's all I can say.
                          Those are the most incredibly gayest pictures I have seen in a while! Neal Schon? How the hell is such a talented player reduced to such crap!? Well, just look at Van Hagar!

And as for POOPBOY...Well he's been trying to sell me on the merits of live VAN SCANKGAR!:

NO I WON'T LISTEN AGAIN POOPBOY! Sammy's screeching made me nearly drive off the road in a suicidal, psychotic episode!

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            Two Sides of Love? Now, the question is, who's got Sam's front side and who's got his back?
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

CARL? Where 'ya been?!? Rikk's worried about Roboanus. You've got some explainin' to do!!!
                              Last edited by Matt White; 01-23-2005, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                                Listen Bill! That means NOTHING! The "5150" is merely a reference to the recording studio where Dave graciously helped those bastards get started on "5150" the album!

I can't drive 5150! It's not like...uh...I have the album or anything!

Comment

Working...