X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Soooooooo wrong and I'll stay the fuck out of your pen. Sound good? RG NEVER asked me to do shit!!! I've done whatever cos I choose to do so, it feels right and I go with my heart. You want to get public? Fuck those marbles cos I think that shit is both weak and lame.

I'll just walk away from this one...............

Yeah everyone, Rikk is right and I am wrong.

BULLSHIT!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Soooooooo wrong and I'll stay the fuck out of your pen. Sound good? RG NEVER asked me to do shit!!! I've done whatever cos I choose to do so, it feels right and I go with my heart. You want to get public? Fuck those marbles cos I think that shit is both weak and lame.

I'll just walk away from this one...............

Yeah everyone, Rikk is right and I am wrong.

BULLSHIT!!!
      "I know you've been doing shit behind my back for months."

"How do you know this?"

"I'm no snitch."

"How do you know this?"

"Because a certain female friend of mine that I am very close to has been telling me."

Those are your exact words the other night on the fucking phone, bro. You told me DG had the proof that I've been doing shit behind your back at this place.

I will end this shit in the Pen, but first I will ask anyone I have done "behind the scenes shit" with to MAX to come forward. Anyone post one fucking bad word from the past few months I've said about him...

See how sure I am of this one? You are accusing me of something and you've already told me who gave you the information. So quit playing two or three different stories. She hates me, she's playing you.

One more thing: if I were doing shit behind your back, which anyone knows is ridiculous considering how closely we've been aligned until this DG shit reached its peak, why the fuck would I get so pissed when lms PMd me and asked me why I trust you so much? I fucking went after her for insulting my good friend.

Ask BILL or any of the other guys if I've ever presented anything but 100% loyalty to you as my friend. I've spoken to those guys a LOT...more than anyone else here. They would know if I had been doing ANYTHING behind your back except supporting you.

When you sit down over the next few months and realize what a dickweed you've been, accusing friends of shit for no reason, you may realize how very unfortunate it is to let your emotions run your judgment.

I've never stabbed one of my friends in the back over a woman. But I've seen it happen before. And it always stinks.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

This is such a crock of beans!!!

RG and I haven't even had ANYTHING (outside of a stellar friendship) going on since THANKSGIVING of last year!!!

What, I'm NOT allowed to chat with the women on this board? Heck, women are ALWAYS my best of friends.

Oh Captain, wrong again and let's just move along. Deal? Anymore, please shoot me a pm?
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          This is such a crock of beans!!!

RG and I haven't even had ANYTHING (outside of a stellar friendship) going on since THANKSGIVING of last year!!!
          I never accused you of anything more than what you've got going with DG now. It has nothing to do with what's going on, except that you're making your judgments based solely on what she's telling you. I seriously don't care about any internet relationships. It's none of my business. When I'm accused of doing shit to someone and it isn't true, that is my business. But I'm happy that she's with ROGUE. It makes no difference.

No need for a PM.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Yep, no fucking need. My business with her is entirely that, OUR BUSINESS!!! She is, has and will always be my friend. END OF STORY!!!

I'm also happy she's with Rogue as well.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

You guys are crazy or what.First I read mod Vs mod in one thread then good mates in this one.

Peace to both of you.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I know, DAN. It sucks.

This guy was my closest friend here. He's the only person at this site that has my phone number. Now he's been convinced that I've been doing shit to him, which is nuts.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                  Yep, no fucking need. My business with her is entirely that, OUR BUSINESS!!! She is, has and will always be my friend. END OF STORY!!!
                  Yes yes. Maybe you'll see the hole in your logic later. I don't give a shit anymore what you do. That's why I ended our alliance...I wasn't going to stay on your side as you attacked people for DG. But it IS my business if she's making shit up about me or putting words I've said about you in other people's handwriting.

Wake up, bro. I didn't do shit to you, and this ain't about whether you should be friends with her or not.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

What "Mod vs. Mod?"

Also, this too shall pass.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      What "Mod vs. Mod?"
                      LOU and PA vs CATO, I believe.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                        LOU and PA vs CATO, I believe.
                        Yeah that the one,WTF?

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                          Yeah that the one,WTF?
                          It's an argument over bootlegs and the bootleg forums.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            It's an argument over bootlegs and the bootleg forums.
                            Bootlegs are they the same as leg warmers?

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

This bickering is pointless.

I'm just defending a stellar friend and asking that she's not blamed for my actions on this board. It's no longer my gig.

How about we drop it, I pull out my acoustic and I don't mean my cock?

Here's an old James Taylor song that I've slightly modified........

"Shower the people you love with cum, show them thee way that you feel....."

Better?

GOOD!!!

Nite all.

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                                Bootlegs are they the same as leg warmers?
                                LOL!!

Yes. They are also similar to bunny slippers and pantyhose.:p
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...