X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
    FUCKIN' IGOR!!!!! I was taking a shit, and this little bastard busts in........"Master, master Rikk and Matt are using your chamber for Disco night again!!! Oh and Nick needs some more "hush money" Those trannies are fucking persistent... Come quick!!!"
    You've gotta applaud that fossils loyalty & dedication Bill!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

* * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

Today in HITCHWORLD, KATYDID declared war on the SHEEP PEN.

Okay, KATY...

You just declared war on the SHEEP PEN. So we accept your offer of war. You are the next target. I have driven people out of here personally...from sheep to idiots. And YOU are going to be my next target. I have stayed away and let others throw shit at you. But now I will become truly involved.

Of course...this is probably how you want it. Well, you get it.

PEN moderators, I suggest we start openly going after this cunt more. She is vermin. She is a cancer at the Army. If anyone other than the Pen group wants to join in, be our guests.

KATYDID, you are a stupid, racist, super-religious, ignorant bitch with no purpose here whatsoever. You are not even a DAVID LEE ROTH fan in the least bit. And people seem to stay out of your way if you don't directly do anything to them. Stupid. Get into the fight. Once she starts with her racist slander and moronic rambling about the SHEEP PEN when she has no idea what it's about...

You trashy cunt. No wonder that dumb sell-out twat lms2 liked you so much.

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
        * * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

Today in HITCHWORLD, KATYDID declared war on the SHEEP PEN.

Okay, KATY...

You just declared war on the SHEEP PEN. So we accept your offer of war. You are the next target. I have driven people out of here personally...from sheep to idiots. And YOU are going to be my next target. I have stayed away and let others throw shit at you. But now I will become truly involved.

Of course...this is probably how you want it. Well, you get it.

PEN moderators, I suggest we start openly going after this cunt more. She is vermin. She is a cancer at the Army. If anyone other than the Pen group wants to join in, be our guests.

KATYDID, you are a stupid, racist, super-religious, ignorant bitch with no purpose here whatsoever. You are not even a DAVID LEE ROTH fan in the least bit. And people seem to stay out of your way if you don't directly do anything to them. Stupid. Get into the fight. Once she starts with her racist slander and moronic rambling about the SHEEP PEN when she has no idea what it's about...

You trashy cunt. No wonder that dumb sell-out twat lms2 liked you so much.

She has NO IDEA of what she is up against!

Comment

• Katydid
          I am a Giant CUNT
          • Apr 2004

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...

THE BLACK PANTHERS ONLY COME IN WHEN THEY FEEL THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE BEING SLIGHTED...

LET ME ASK THE SHEEP PEN CREW...HAVE YOU SLIGHTED ANY BLACK PEOPLE IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS????

THEY ARE A BLACK SUPREMEST GROUP MUCH LIKE THE WHITE'S KKK GROUP.

THEY FIND YOU, AND THEY DON'T MESS AROUND...

SO RIKK, NICKDFRESH, AND EVERYONE ELSE, SEARCH YOUR MINDS FOR ANY BLACK PEOPLE WHICH YOU MAY HAVE SLIGHTED...

EITHER POST A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO THOSE PEOPLE OR DIG OUT YOUR HAIRPINS AND SHARP STRAIGHT RAZORS....

CAUSE ALAN THE PANTHER IS COMING FOR 'YOU'.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
            Oh no...ALAN THE PANTHER is not yours, you dumb bitch.

"Kill KATYDID. It's the right thing to do."
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Only Joe Thunder, other than that, they have slighted you.

But everyone does.

Go pop a few pills and play in traffic.

You are the biggest racist here, right with Thunder.

You tried to blame some young black girl for you falling on your big ass in a KFC, but you didn't have a case.

Please die and stay out of here.

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

All I said was the SHEEP PEN was trying to stir up the DUMP...

And that you were out of your jurisdiction.

The BIBLE BOOTCAMP has jurisdiction in the DUMP.

I am a mod, are ya'll?

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

All I said was the SHEEP PEN was trying to stir up the DUMP...

And that you were out of your jurisdiction.

The BIBLE BOOTCAMP has jurisdiction in the DUMP.

I am a mod, are ya'll?
                  You are NOT a mod, you insane cunt.

You have no jurisdiction in Hitchworld. You are hated more down there than anywhere.

You have been invading the bar for ages now.

Stupid bitch. You actually think you have some measure of notoreity here...but you are just this place's laughing stock.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I am a mod, are ya'll?
                    Where does it say that?

Do you know who makes the mods here?

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Sammy Hagar himself is more of a mod here than you, KATYDID.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

What's this about Katy siccing ALAN on His faithfuls? You're in way over your head, Katy dear. You're becoming more and more abusive. I'm starting to REALLY hate you.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                          What's this about Katy siccing ALAN on His faithfuls? You're in way over your head, Katy dear. You're becoming more and more abusive. I'm starting to REALLY hate you.

The only people that can sick ALAN on anyone are the ALAN-ites.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            The only people that can sick ALAN on anyone are the ALAN-ites.
                            Yeah. This is starting to really piss me off. I rarely offended that bitch, but this is too much. Listen, you fuckin' satan slut. This is personal now, you whore! No more Mr. Nice Guy! No more Mr. Clean! I'm coming for you, she-devil dogsucker!

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

She thinks ALAN is her panther. ALAN is everyone's panther. Except KATYDID... For he is planning to eat her...

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...

THE BLACK PANTHERS ONLY COME IN WHEN THEY FEEL THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE BEING SLIGHTED...

LET ME ASK THE SHEEP PEN CREW...HAVE YOU SLIGHTED ANY BLACK PEOPLE IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS????

THEY ARE A BLACK SUPREMEST GROUP MUCH LIKE THE WHITE'S KKK GROUP.

THEY FIND YOU, AND THEY DON'T MESS AROUND...

SO RIKK, NICKDFRESH, AND EVERYONE ELSE, SEARCH YOUR MINDS FOR ANY BLACK PEOPLE WHICH YOU MAY HAVE SLIGHTED...

EITHER POST A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO THOSE PEOPLE OR DIG OUT YOUR HAIRPINS AND SHARP STRAIGHT RAZORS....

I hope you DIE bitch!

Comment

Working...