• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Boy, you sure told me.......
      Didn't I, though?
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

KNOCKOUT

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Dude, I'll have to shoot you a pm and tell you the latest dumbass thing I did that has me in hot water. I'm such a domestic tool. LOL!!!
          Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
          I buy whatever I want, but then I get bitched at when she checks out the debit card activity online. Dude, I'm ALWAYS in hot water around here..........
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            [B]KNOCKOUT
            PRINCESS SUPERSTAR would make mincemeat of J.HO.

Lemme guess...your wife got you the Ben Affleck Home DVD Collection for XMAS, eh boy?
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              www.millenniumdivorce.com

There goes even more of my money..........

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I buy whatever I want, but then I get bitched at when she checks out the debit card activity online. Dude, I'm ALWAYS in hot water around here..........

Hahahaha!!!!

Listen to my latest that got me "couchtime" last night. Our neighbors went out of town, we watched their house and as a thank you they gave us a huge box of Godiva chocolates. Well, low and behold the Mrs. went for a piece last night (Mind you we received the box last Thursday) and there was only an empty box in the pantry. Go figure?

OOOOOPS..........

Personally, I still don't see the problem cos the chocolates are a good source of calories and energy before I go swimming. I guess I could have tossed the empty box though.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Well, MAX...they were GODIVA's...
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Well, MAX...they were GODIVA's...
                    Good man!! That's my defense and I'm sticking with it.

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      Hahahaha!!!!

Listen to my latest that got me "couchtime" last night. Our neighbors went out of town, we watched their house and as a thank you they gave us a huge box of Godiva chocolates. Well, low and behold the Mrs. went for a piece last night (Mind you we received the box last Thursday) and there was only an empty box in the pantry. Go figure?

OOOOOPS..........

Personally, I still don't see the problem cos the chocolates are a good source of calories and energy before I go swimming. I guess I could have tossed the empty box though.

I always drink my wife's Tropicana Twister juice, which is an offense punishable by death around here. However, most of the time the bottle will just sit there untouched for days(after buying it). The minute AFTER I drink a couple glasses, she ALL OF A SUDDEN has to have a glass! "Not again Tommy! God, can't I have anything around here to myself!!"

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                        Good man!! That's my defense and I'm sticking with it.

Actually, I was arguing for her, but it works both ways!!!
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I always drink my wife's Tropicana Twister juice, which is an offense punishable by death around here. However, most of the time the bottle will just sit there untouched for days(after buying it). The minute AFTER I drink a couple glasses, she ALL OF A SUDDEN has to have a glass! "Not again Tommy! God, can't I have anything around here to myself!!"
                          Too late, BILL. She's had several of your rugrats now. That means you're going to have to live a Tropicana-deficient lifestyle from now on.

Sorry bro.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Actually, I was arguing for her, but it works both ways!!!
                            I should have blamed it on the kids but even I'm not that cruel.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Too late, BILL. She's had several of your rugrats now. That means you're going to have to live a Tropicana-deficient lifestyle from now on.

Sorry bro.
                              Even if I'm out with my buddies, and I see a bottle of that at a 7-11 or something, I can hear her voice........"What the fuck are YOU looking at. Grab a Dr. Pepper and walk away!"

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Bwahahahaha!!!!!

Same thing in our crib with her Chocolate Soy Milk. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to make the real deal with milk and a couple glasses of her stuff wont kill anyone? Yeah right.........
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...