Fuck, that's creepy......

UGLLLEWGHGHGWWWLL

I'm about to dry heave.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Why are you disgusted, MAX? You used to fuck both of them. Now you just listen to George's records and reminisce.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
        little dick rikk will suck your prick//// now that every one knows your nick name fucker. talk about a good write you type and write so much shit and go on and on .but yet you still aint said shit..... can you understand that sheep....... go home and do your home work....... when your in the pen be sure not to suck off the sheep homo...
        Classic post from the past...........

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"Damn, how much can you hold down there?!"

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
            Classic post from the past...........

Man, those were the days. cockvanhalen69 was hilarious. He actually posts here once in a while, still.

That fucker has absolutely no grammatical skill or true wit. And he's fucking hilarious.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
              This weeks winner is the one and only............

Rockvanhalen66 aka Learning to write!

Boy, where do you start with Rock. Rock was discovered by his adoptive

parents clinging to a floating human turd off the coast of R.I.

at the age of five. His father apparently drowned in this failed attempt

to immigrate from New Jersey to New York on a home made raft.

Rhode Island became home to Rock where he spent the next eleven

years completing grades one through four, and then this………….
              ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

LOL. Man, GAYAPO sure was fucking boring in those days, huh? I suppose the fact that he's even more braindead now only increases his value to us because he talks less.

It was such a sad day when he stopped being a Pen Admin.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

DAMN!!! 8001!!!

Cheers!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                    IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After YEARS(well more like days) of waiting it's finally arrived!!!!!!!!!! "The Sheep Pen Boogie Bands BRAND NEW ALBUM is finally hitting store shelves Tuesday........Produced by the band members themselves, this 10 track extravaganza follows up last years album which sold an impressive 17 copies.......and counting! Here's a sneak preview of the track listing!"

Rikk: Vocals, banjo, mellotron, mandolin, and cowbells(you fag!)

Bueno Bob: Vocals, Guitar, Skin Flute

Matt White: Vocals, bass, serial killer van

Bill Lumbergh: Vocals, Guitars, Bottles o' Jack

NickdFresh: Vocals, drums, extremely small penis

1. I don't like the sheep(but the sheep like me) 2:37 (Rikk)

2. Fuck with Salacious Crumb, and you're fucking with me 4:12(Bueno Bob)

3. What's that fucking stench?! Oh Hi Fab ! 6:03 (White, Lumbergh)

4. Roseanne Theme Song(special guest lMS) 1:41 (Arrangement by Rikk)

5. 45 posts a day(and I STILL can't get no ass) 3:22 (dFresh)

6. Max, stop pming us the nude pics of yourself you sick fuck! 3:26 (White, Lumbergh)

7. FLAC YOU! (Lou's Tale) 4:17 (Lumbergh, dFresh, Rikk, White)

8. Jabba The Hutt is my Dad 2:11 (Bueno Bob)

9. Family Re-union Blues 4:52 (Rikk)

10. The Gerbil's Tale (Escape from Guwapo's Ass) 11:46 (White, Lumbergh)

I like it! For my tune I combined an old bluues standard with "Beth" by Peter Criss. Very sensitive stuff indeed.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Hey guys, we've still got a shitload of covers we can release as B sides, you know!"

"Bob Rules" (version of "The Mob Rules" - Black Sabbath)

"Excite Her" (version of "Exciter" - Judas Priest)

"Hell Bent for Heather" (version of "Hell Bent for Leather" - Judas Priest)

"Ram Her Down" (version of "Ram it Down" - Judas Priest)

"Gerbil Lover" (version of "Turbo Lover" dedicated to Gaywapo - Judas Priest)

"Matt Out of Hell" (version of "Bat Out of Hell" dedicated to Matt White - Meat Loaf)

"Crazy Nights" (version of "Crazy Nights" just because Rikk INSISTED we cover something from his favorite album ever - Kiss)

"How Can We Be Lovers if We Can't Be Friends" (Michael Bolton's timeless classic; Bill wanted to do it and dedicate it to Gene Simmons)

"More Than Words Can Say" (Alias' hit, yet another dedication, this time from Max to George Michael)

...so do we have any more?
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Wow, those are great choices. I must say I'm really proud of you, BOB, for coming up with such a great list. Obviously, GERBIL LOVER is a classic. It'll be one of those classic cases of the b-side being flipped over and becoming the bigger hit. GAYWAPO wil be happy too, until he realizes he has no legal right to absolutely any royalties from this recording.

BTW, we're going to induct another VAN HAGAR album today. So if you're a Pen Admin and you haven't voted yet on your least favorite or most-hated VAN HAGAR album, do so. So far we've got 7884 and NICK voting for OU812 and me and MATT saying 5150. Vote now. Don't forget that BALANCE is also a choice, as well as the live album. F.U.C.K., however, has already been inducted.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          Wow, those are great choices. I must say I'm really proud of you, BOB, for coming up with such a great list. Obviously, GERBIL LOVER is a classic. It'll be one of those classic cases of the b-side being flipped over and becoming the bigger hit. GAYWAPO wil be happy too, until he realizes he has no legal right to absolutely any royalties from this recording.

BTW, we're going to induct another VAN HAGAR album today. So if you're a Pen Admin and you haven't voted yet on your least favorite or most-hated VAN HAGAR album, do so. So far we've got 7884 and NICK voting for OU812 and me and MATT saying 5150. Vote now. Don't forget that BALANCE is also a choice, as well as the live album. F.U.C.K., however, has already been inducted.

I did a special "tribute" to the live record last week.........IMO it goes hand in hand(or is that "dick in ass") with FUCK. For me it's GOTTA be ou812.........

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

I'll do a guitar solo...."INDUCTION"!!!!

Just throw my guitar down the basement steps...hit "record" first, of course!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                              I'll do a guitar solo...."INDUCTION"!!!!

Just throw my guitar down the basement steps...hit "record" first, of course!!!

How the fuck ya been Matt?! I'm back full time the past week or so, and you and Nick basically disapear! Trying to tell me something, fuckers?!

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

MATT sent me the following PM last week, BILL:

Yo, RIKK. Look man, I'm getting really pissed. I noticed BILL and BOB are back. And you know how I feel about those cocksuckers. I hate them so much, it makes me so angry. I've found out where BILL lives, and I'm thinking of driving over there and killing him.

What do you think?
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...