• Show
Clear All
  • tjvhou812
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

anybody see richie....

anybody know why richie did bobby lupo?
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      Actually, that's NOT puss. Ever notice that every time MAX comes over to visit the Pen and "reminisce" (as he calls it), he and NICK always seem to need to take a leak at the same time? And then ever notice that they leave the washroom at the same time looking kinda tired? And ever notice how gooey that "puss" around Nick's mouth actually is?

This has been a real concern. MAX got drunk once while visiting and raped three of the sheep!! ROBOANUS has cold sores now, and I know that they came from MAX's special blend of Utah herpes.
      What are you implying RIKK? That large, oozing pustule on my mouth is from a drunken make-out session with lms2, she told me she was a 16-year-old girl that tasted like fruity candy! Fortunately, I was unable to comply with her dry humping/requests for intercourse as I had whiskey dick and severally blurred vision that night. Oh yeah, the mustache on her pallet also left me with severe rug burns on my face and I required skin grafts from my balls and frequent ointment applications since I now have recurring jockage on my face!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh yeah, welcome to the SHEEP PEN ACADEMIC PUNK! Enjoy the scenery and fresh mutton served weekly!

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
          anybody see richie....

Force of habit.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            What are you implying RIKK? That large, oozing pustule on my mouth is from a drunken make-out session with lms2, she told me she was a 16-year-old girl that tasted like fruity candy! Fortunately, I was unable to comply with her dry humping/requests for intercourse as I had whiskey dick and severally blurred vision that night. Oh yeah, the mustache on her pallet also left me with severe rug burns on my face and I required skin grafts from my balls and frequent ointment applications since I now have recurring jockage on my face!
            LMFAO!!!!!!!!:p

Oh my god, is that too fucked up to use as a signature for a while?

BTW, I really don't like you dissing lms2 like this, considering the respect she demads around this place. Plus, they did a test of her cheeks and above her lip and it's apparently only Level 3 sandpaper...only strong enough to rub the skin off a small set of balls (like yours). Furthermore, I still think making jokes about 16-year-olds, even if they're fake daughters thought up by psychotic fat Roseanne-impersonators, is a SHEEP PEN felony unless you're willing to share. Also, we don't like to joke about "whiskey dick" in here...BILL's alcohol issues and constant ingestion of cheap American whiskey makes this a touchy subject for him because he can never get it up. This causes him to fail virtually every time he puts his penis in a vagina. And then he gets so angry and frustrated that he has to PM me and tell me about it. I get so disgusted, and am seriously worried about BILL. Check out some of his PMs...

Jesus Christ, mother fuck!! I cannot believe it! I put the damn thing in, gaping hole and everything. And does anything happen??? NO. Do I feel anything?? NO. All I feel is bad whiskey flowing through my brains and breath that could kill a small town (or the beloved lms2). FUCK!
            AHH!! Again!! What the fuck? Dude, this really fucking hurts. I'm sobbing as I type this. She's sitting on the bed right now, shaking her head, violently angry that I once again have "whiskey dick". I need to stop drinking. But if I do, the happy people in my head have promised that they'll go away, and we don't want that. One of them even looks exactly like the beloved lms2.
            I'm typing this from a hotel room. I tried once again, we were moaning and kissing and stuff, and then I pulled off my underwear, and then...BOOM. It was practically pointing down at the mattress, as if to say, "Uh uh." FUCK!! She grabbed me and threw me out the window, as well as some of my clothes, my corn chips, my hustlers (in case it works and I can come back) and, thank God, a couple of bottles of my beloved American whiskey...and here I sit. I'm so unhappy. But I just had two drinks and am starting to see the happy people again. lms2 usually shows up after three drinks, so I'm gonna swig one more and put on my welder's glasses...

Maybe seeing what BILL is going through, you'll be more sensitive next time, NICK.
            Last edited by Rikk; 03-28-2005, 02:21 PM.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
              anybody see richie....

Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

What the fuck is going on here?! The cops are outside right now!!!!! I havent even done anything..........OH SHIT!!! Maybe when I was dumping my Van Hagar fan murder victims off in the woods the other night, I got caught running a red on one of those cameras! DAMN IT TO HELL!! Well, I hear there's good rimmers for all in prison, although now I wont be able to peep into Nick's bathroom while he takes a shit. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

You're a liar, BILL!! That's the final straw. Remember that George Michael FAITH-era DVD boot I was going to send you today? Let's just say I already mailed it to a certain Mr. D. Fresh. You ain't getting shit.

Oh, and I want my baseball cards back.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

You're a liar, BILL!! That's the final straw. Remember that George Michael FAITH-era DVD boot I was going to send you today? Let's just say I already mailed it to a certain Mr. D. Fresh. You ain't getting shit.

Okay, but I'm NOT giving you your "Doc Gooden/Darryl Strawberry Cocaine User league leader" card back!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

OH IS THAT SO?? That's the biggest collectible in my set!

Fine, I'm not sending back your MENUDO fan magazines and I'm going to burn GEORGE MICHAEL action figure, complete with the FAITH action-stage and backstage gay meeting area.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• vanzilla
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2004

Fine, I'm not sending back your MENUDO fan magazines and I'm going to burn GEORGE MICHAEL action figure, complete with the FAITH action-stage and backstage gay meeting area.
                        Dude, if you're just going to burn the George Michael action figure - I'll take it.

Seriously though, the Freedom video he put out in 91 was HOT!

I love super models. And their super powers!
                        Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Do I even have to ask............where is my "Culture Club: Backstage with George's Anus" XBOX game? I STILL havent beaten the boss level where George's gay lover squirts jizz at you, while you also dodge bargain bin Boy George solo cd's!

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

What, are you all some kinda tough guys or something?
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

did somebody say WHAM
                              Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Awwsome!! Is that one where he breaks out the classic WHAM material? the one where he does a duet with Kajagoogoo, and they kiss passionately on stage?

Comment

Working...