Clear All
  • Roguesgirl
    Veteran
    • Jan 2005

good night everyone...
    TLC
    You KNOW I got the blues.
    Can you dig it?
    Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• vanzilla
      Veteran
      • Jul 2004

Welcome to the Pen 3LR - hope you feel right at home you jizz mopper.

Hey - is it true that you jammed a bottle of Cabo Wabo up your ass just to get a true sense of Sammy's musical legacy?
      Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
        luckily enough, i HAVE a woman and she loves sammy!
        I know you do. I get all the women I need.

Here's a pic of me last weekend with one...

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
          good night everyone...
          G'Night RG!!!
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
            good night everyone...
            PEACE OUT RG!

Comment

• vanzilla
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

Hey 3LR - I happened to see Sammy was opening up for these guys at the Blue Oyster Bar. Your mom told me this while I was donkey punching her.
              Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Comment

• vanzilla
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

3LR - I had PM'D Katydid to say a special prayer for you.

She wanted me to tell you this:

Comment

• vanzilla
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

Ron Burgendy says:

THIS JUST IN - 3LR IS A VIRUS WITH SHOES CAST DOWN UPON THE EARTH TO LOWER THE STANDARDS!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

That's it. VANZILLA, we're making you a PEN ADMIN. Look at you go, boy. You would be a GREAT PED ADMIN. What do you other Pen fuckers think?
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2005

vanzilla, youre a dick. what is it with this fucking obsession you have with me? fuck youre annoying. go masterbate to the david lee roth 1984 poster over your bed for a while and let the adults talk, junior.
                      Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
                      Prikk
                      Billl Limpburgh
                      Dickdfresh
                      Matt Wite
                      Shaun Ponsonby
                      Wawazass
                      Sole Reeper
                      and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Rikk
                        That's it. VANZILLA, we're making you a PEN ADMIN. Look at you go, boy. You would be a GREAT PED ADMIN. What do you other Pen fuckers think?
                        you should, id be better than the rest of you lame asses. all you apparently know how to do is photoshop - at least i talk the shit right to your face. you need people like me here, i think.

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
                        Prikk
                        Billl Limpburgh
                        Dickdfresh
                        Matt Wite
                        Shaun Ponsonby
                        Wawazass
                        Sole Reeper
                        and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
                          vanzilla, youre a dick. what is it with this fucking obsession you have with me? fuck youre annoying. go masterbate to the david lee roth 1984 poster over your bed for a while and let the adults talk, junior.
                          Explain to me, idiot, why the Dave-era albums keep selling, why Dave-era music is still on the radio, why the Sammy stuff is considered "dated", why last summer's tour was a financial failure...explain to me why just two of the Dave-era albums (VH1 and 1984) sold more than the entire VAN HAGAR catalog.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• vanzilla
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2004

Even a dumbass like Shatner agrees: HAGAR'S MUSIC MAKES ME VOMIT!!!

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
                              Sniper
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Rikk
                              Explain to me, idiot, why the Dave-era albums keep selling, why Dave-era music is still on the radio, why the Sammy stuff is considered "dated", why last summer's tour was a financial failure...explain to me why just two of the Dave-era albums (VH1 and 1984) sold more than the entire VAN HAGAR catalog.
                              easy. the reissues. i KNOW that if they reissue 5150, OU812, for unlawful carnal knowledge, right here right now and balance that the hagar catalog would resell easily what the roth albums did and probably more because of hit songs like dreams, feels so good, love walks in and finish what ya started. sammy had more radio success with van halen than dave did and its those songs people remember. the only thing the general van halen public remembers about david lee roth is that jump song which isnt good and sounds bad today.

three lock rock

david who?

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
                              Prikk
                              Billl Limpburgh
                              Dickdfresh
                              Matt Wite
                              Shaun Ponsonby
                              Wawazass
                              Sole Reeper

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
                                Sniper
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by vanzilla
                                Even a dumbass like Shatner agrees: HAGAR'S MUSIC MAKES ME VOMIT!!!
                                i actually thought that maybe hed just listened to the diamond dave album in that picture.

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
                                Prikk
                                Billl Limpburgh
                                Dickdfresh
                                Matt Wite
                                Shaun Ponsonby
                                Wawazass
                                Sole Reeper

Comment

Working...