• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scorpioboy33
    Commando
    • Jul 2004

it
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Wow! A few days ago you told me the pen was all good fun and that even the sheep were having fun and not hated. More of your RIKKlexia I presume... FYI RIKK I am now running my own business and my first week went very well and I only had to put in 24 hours! As for my personal life... I am currently dating My Ex, Wolf and 2 other fine gentlemen... I, unlike YOU, am not getting my jollies minding an imaginary sheep pen with imaginary powers that are going to my imaginary brain. YOUR making a fool of yourself not of me. You got a few friends backing you up... trust me... Brett will be silent... And I will Love every minute of it!
    fucking great

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Wow! A few days ago you told me the pen was all good fun and that even the sheep were having fun and not hated. More of your RIKKlexia I presume... FYI RIKK I am now running my own business and my first week went very well and I only had to put in 24 hours! As for my personal life... I am currently dating My Ex, Wolf and 2 other fine gentlemen... I, unlike YOU, am not getting my jollies minding an imaginary sheep pen with imaginary powers that are going to my imaginary brain. YOUR making a fool of yourself not of me. You got a few friends backing you up... trust me... Brett will be silent... And I will Love every minute of it!
      LOL. So, you're not even exclusive to WOLFMAN, huh? How about late-night phone calls you've been making to other Army members, promising to come down and satisfy every sexual desire...LOL.

FAB, I probably get laid about 100 times than you do. I see plenty of people. You have one lousy internet relationship which is a joke. I go to school. I have a job. I have friends. I have a band. You make me laugh. The SHEEP PEN is for fun, and I certainly have a lot more self-respect when it comes to these forums than you should. I have NEVER been banned from anywhere. I choose to post here because I actually like Roth exclusively. You are a Hagar-ite with nowhere else to go. And you constantly look for attention and try to turn every thread into a FAB thread. You have a long list of enemies. You have people that won't even post about you because you've scared them in the past with your psycho threat behavior. These people have children, FAB.

Who needs help? Look at yourself. Compile your posts. Then realize what this really is all about.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        I need two boobs, a shaven vagina and a 6 pack of Coors.
        That's going to be an expensive operation bro!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

How can I be exclusive to a man I only see every so often? You get laid alot! Big deal! Guys in bands usually do. Big accomplisment. WHO CARES! I don't consider getting laid a big prize! Sex is something private between two people. You obviousy have not grown up! Late night phone calls? Sexual Favors? MORE LIES! Please STOP with the LIES! I make you laugh? I make you madder than HELL and you know it! It shows! Your turning the threads into FAB threads by talking about me and responding to me. Ya think I'm not going to respond to you or defend a lie? I have a child too. I am only a woman. I would never hurt anyone. People played hard with me and I got hurt and angry and told um I'd have their ass kicked. People should not take sitting behind a monitor as a means of saftey and use it as a liscense to be violently calluse and cruel. You never know what that person my be dealing with in their personal life and how far your banter may push them. It's a very scary thing.
          Last edited by Guest; 09-11-2004, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

How can I be exclusive to a man I only see every so often? You get laid alot! Big deal! Guys in bands usually do. Big accomplisment. WHO CARES! I don't consider getting laid a big prize! Sex is something private between two people. You obviousy have not grown up! Late night phone calls? Sexual Favors? MORE LIES! Please STOP with the LIES! I make you laugh? I make you madder than HELL and you know it! It shows! Your turning the threads into FAB threads by talking about me and responding to me. Ya think I'm not going to respond to you or defend a lie? I have a child too. I am only a woman. I would never hurt anyone. People played hard with me and I got hurt and angry and told um I'd have their ass kicked. People should not take sitting behind a monitor as a means of saftey and use it as a liscense to be violently calluse and cruel. You never know what that person my be dealing with in their personal life and how far your banter may push them. It's a very scary thing.
            Yawn. Now you're all innocent. Those threats are admitted then taken back, huh?

It's like arguing with a retard. You are so fucking stupid, you contradict yourself constantly...

And yes, you are pretty desparate. You brought up sex lives, bitch. Again, I call you out, and then you get defensive.

C'mon...is your I.Q. really as low as it appears?
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Lou

I nominate scorpioboy33 for the sheep pen based on these last couple of posts of his backing up this Fab nonsense. Who the hell is this joker?

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

He's a loser, obviously. I'm a little surprised too. I didn't think he was going to act like a tool. But I guess he's going to.

Too bad.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Oh, I second the nomination. Scorpioboy, anything to say? Do you really back up FAB?
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Lou

Here's another reason to throw scorpioboy33 in the pen, he apparently didn't like the thread about rallying up the troops down in Atlanta to stick up for Dave in the face of Hagaritas.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Rikk
                      Oh, I second the nomination. Scorpioboy, anything to say? Do you really back up FAB?
                      The guy has some issues, but he is being slowly

converted, I think the Orillia show will finish the job.

Give him some time.....

And Scorpio, stay away from Fabulously Large Shadow!!!

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

When I saw her sucking up to Tjvhou812 for attention, I fucking snapped!!! It seems like 400 post a day about her, talking about how:
                        Everybody hates her
                        Everybody is mean to her
                        Her, her, her

Somebody NEEDS to break that Chubby chick off a little somethin to shut her the fuck up!!!! As ugly a prospect as that seems to be.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                          http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...&postid=201658

Here's another reason to throw scorpioboy33 in the pen, he apparently didn't like the thread about rallying up the troops down in Atlanta to stick up for Dave in the face of Hagaritas.
                          So true...last I checked, there's airoplanes and greyounds available for transportation all over the US and Canada. There's a standing invitation for scolioboy to come enjoy some southern hospitality.

There's also a thread up top with exact directions to the perfect place to voice grievances.

:eek:

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                            Commando
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                            http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...&postid=201658

actually I didn't like the fact that he said he had transcripts and than didn't post anything....ok putzy

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                              Commando
                              • Jul 2004

Give him some time.....

Give him some time.....

hmmmmm ok i don't like hagar i like roth....
                              but if you guys want to put me in the penn I also backup the nomination..whatever although I am really pumped about the show....hey just one question..if Im in the Penn does that mean we don't party together in Orillia?

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
                                hmmmmm ok i don't like hagar i like roth....
                                Ok, I haven't paid enough attention but if scorp just said that he doesn't like Hagar, then why the fuck is he going in? Seriously? :confused:
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...