X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    Ok, I haven't paid enough attention but if scorp just said that he doesn't like Hagar, then why the fuck is he going in? Seriously? :confused:
    Yeah, Scorp is weird. His sticking up for FAB is especially idiotic. It's not even about her taste. It's about her actions as a human being. I can't say it makes much sense.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Lou

Well backing up Fab, in this thread, is a start.

Comment

• scorpioboy33
        Commando
        • Jul 2004

u guys aren't seriously are you...i don't know fab...but I don't care man..this is a message board...i figured since I dig the same music and will be seeing roth in november it would be cool to shoot the shit with some kindred souls...and meet to party at the show..but whatever man...whatever

Comment

• scorpioboy33
          Commando
          • Jul 2004

actually i can't lie....Im curious save me the time..what did I say to back up fab?

Comment

• Lou

Posts 839, 840, 841.

Comment

• scorpioboy33
              Commando
              • Jul 2004

shit your right..I should be drawn and quartered for that hahaa I mean....if not for the lmfao than def. for the thats great....

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Scorp,

I don't know you and if you aren't a Hagar fan then I'm not voting you in and the rule is that it has to be unanimus.

A word to the wise though. Stay far away from the person whom you are defending!!!! It's already put you on the blackball list around here. The person you are defending will gladly drag you down only for personal gain.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                  Commando
                  • Jul 2004

k in the spirit of good will i will admit I shouldn't stick my nose in...don't know what was happening ..the whole fighting thing just struck me as hilarious....but if need be put me in the pretend penn

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                    Commando
                    • Jul 2004

just a serious question....really why all the fighting here seriously...I mean...what have i missed?

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Listen to MAX, Scorpio. It has to be unanimous, so you're not going in.

But the person you are defending has caused several people to not come to these nice music boards because she has humiliated them or scared the shit out of them with her psychotic behavior. She will join up with somebody and then drag that person down.

You are defending an ogre that has threatened people with biker gangs, lawsuits and much more.

Leave it be and you can be my friend. But if you keep defending FAB, then I will have to question your motives. Why defend someone that is so hated if you don't even know why you're defending her?
                      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Lou

OK I retract my pen nomination.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
                          just a serious question....really why all the fighting here seriously...I mean...what have i missed?

LOL!!!! Have a few hours?
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                            Commando
                            • Jul 2004

trust me i don't know this person..so I didn't mean it to come off as defending...so fuck em

Comment

• Lou

BTW I'm clarifying I'm retracting my nomination as far as scorpio goes. As far as Fab goes, I absolutely think she should go in for her defense of that ass Bard alone.

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Good man........ Let's carry on and praise Roth shall we?
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...