• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
    BTW I'm clarifying I'm retracting my nomination as far as scorpio goes. As far as Fab goes, I absolutely think she should go in for her defense of that ass Bard alone.

As much as she will relish (which is why I've been so against it lately) and love the attention, count me in. She insulted my better half so the gloves are off. I WILL NOT EVER TOLERATE THAT!!!! Just make sure there is plenty of flour and that the water is working at the induction ceremony. :p
    Last edited by MAX; 09-12-2004, 01:42 AM.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

You've missed too much to even list.

But a few things:

1) She doesn't like Roth. She was the biggest Roth-hater at the VH site (the Links) and was banned from there and other sites for horrible behavior.

2) She was "seeing" one of the guys modding at the Links. She got him to give her private information in the mod room. When he was asked to leave (or something like that), she didn't stand up for him. She even took this confidential information and got him in trouble by flaunting her knowledge.

3) She came close to bringing a lawsuit against the owner of the Links because he wouldn't let her back in after she threatened him with attack from biker gangs.

4) She has threatened others with attacks from biker gangs.

5) She put up personal information (name, address) and even listed confidential details of people's lives...all because she wanted to show off her power. She denies this, and I can't list the details because I (unlike her) respect certain people's anonymity. I have received a lot of information through PMs but will not post it. In fact, the encouragement I've received through private messages has been startling and excellent.

6) Almost the entire mod staff at the Links has declared that she is unfit to post in VH-land because of her psychotic, threatening and deranged behavior. She once started a thread at the Links, chastising the site for not remembering her birthday and then proceeded to go nuts in the same thread when she didn't like all the greetings.

7) We're talking a woman who hated Roth so much that she posted lies about his being gay ("I have a friend who had sex with Roth in South America"), said she wouldn't pay a nickel to see him, said he looks like "he's 105", has no hair, can't sing, Hagar is the right choice for the band. She's only changed her tune after coming here...but she's full of shit because she encourages people (as her actions have shown today) in pro-Sammy, anti-Army threads. This is also a woman that posted that Sammy is sexy and went to several shows on this tour and (against other posters' wishes) left long reviews of each show.

8) This is a woman that will start fights everywhere just to get attention. She has been begging me in PMs to leave her alone. Yesterday she sent me this (I've received a few like this one from her): "What do you want from me? I see you trying to turn people agaisnt me. I have never done SHIT to you and your drudging up old shit that has long been forgotten. What do you want exactly?" She's full of shit. People hating her has nothing to do with me. Well, I received this. I backed off a little. I didn't reply, but I backed off. And then (for the millionth time), she both attacked me in an unrelated thread today (for no reason) and then stated "BRAVO!" in response to a long thread from a Linker which attacked the Army and Roth fans in general.

Trust me. You don't want this cunt on your side. It's not worth it. She's nuts. She's cruel. She has her priorities fucked up. And she shouldn't even exist in VH-land. It's that simple. Too many people have been hurt. I hope one day some of them will come out of the woodwork and post...but I understand some of them being afraid after threats of violence are made.

I know it seems crazy. But it's true.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I also retract my second of the nomination, SCORPIO. You seem like a good guy. Read my last post about FAB...that will explain a lot.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          As much as she will relish and love the attention, count me in. She insulted my better half so the gloves are off. I WILL NOT EVER TOLERATE THAT!!!! Just make sure ther is plenty of flour and that the water is working at the induction ceremony. :p
          LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup. All we need is GUWAPO's vote and BILL's vote and FAB is going in. You're right...she may love the attention. But she may end up the SHEEP OF THE YEAR at the rate she's going. In fact, I think ELVIS suggested this earlier!
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

We may also need a lot of WD-40 and/or butter if you know what I mean?

*Private joke* That one is for you Hon!!!! XOXOXOXO
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              We may also need a lot of WD-40 and/or butter if you know what I mean?

That one is for you Hon!!!! XOXOXOXO
              Dude, sexual thoughts of FAB make me sick. You know this. I am very offended...

Bring on my lms2.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                Commando
                • Jul 2004

right on rikk...thanks guys for the vote of confidence...first beer is on me at the show....ok..fuck that can't afford that but..first beer is on me at the tail gate

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  Dude, sexual thoughts of FAB make me sick. You know this. I am very offended...

Bring on my lms2.
                  I was referring to my wife!!!! LMAO!!!!
                  Last edited by MAX; 09-12-2004, 01:57 AM.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    I was referring to my wife!!!! LMAO!!!!
                    LOL. Oh, thank god.

Admit it, MAX...you think FAB is sexy in a Triceritops kinda way...
                    Last edited by MAX; 09-12-2004, 01:57 AM.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                      LOL. Oh, thank god.

Admit it, MAX...you think FAB is sexy in a Triceritops kinda way...
                      I'm not EVEN going there!!!!! The two words "Fab" and "sexy" do not go hand in hand with me.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                        Commando
                        • Jul 2004

wow man now I remember this crazy bitch..about the Bike gangs...god I hate when people try to act tough on the net and as far as bike gangs (bah bah) even though Im not a fan the bikers I know certainly are not going to go and attack people cause of stupid web sites....holy shit I don't blame you for getting pissed

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Five star vote time for ol' scorp!!!!!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
                            wow man now I remember this crazy bitch..about the Bike gangs...god I hate when people try to act tough on the net and as far as bike gangs (bah bah) even though Im not a fan the bikers I know certainly are not going to go and attack people cause of stupid web sites....holy shit I don't blame you for getting pissed
                            Yeah, it's some pretty fucked up shit, huh?
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              Five star vote time for ol' scorp!!!!!

Same here!:bottle:
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

On their way to fuck us up......................

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...