X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Three Lock Rock
    Sniper
    • Apr 2005

This is without a doubt the stupidest thread here.
    Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
    Prikk
    Billl Limpburgh
    Dickdfresh
    Matt Wite
    Shaun Ponsonby
    Wawazass
    Sole Reeper
    and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

• vanzilla
      Veteran
      • Jul 2004

It is thanks to your fucking cuntribution. ASS.
      Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
        Thorman's definitely not an alias. The guy pm'd me and told me that he likes both VH era's but prefers Sam and that's why he starts the shit he does. I think he's more of a pain in the ass than anything. Not much of a threat to anyone. I have no problems with the guy - usually ignore him.[/b]
        I agree he's probably not an alias. In fact I think I might know him from another site. If he truly prefers Sammy, then this is the wrong place for him. Certainly it's the wrong place to say it at least. There are supposedly not only Bi-Halen, general fan sites like the LINKS (**cough**is he**cough!**) but also (a really lame as far as I can tell from a brief link posted here) actually a Sammy Hagar site sort of like this one; but it's very dead I understand. He should really shut up with his Hagarita shit, he comes off as an attention-whore more than anything. I think we may start seeing more of this actually, because a lot of the Sammy tilted sites are dead and lack the energy and creative vibe that is (was) here. I've seen some comments at the LINKS regarding that.

As for SAMMY'S BITCH - also not an alias, and indeed is a 15 year old girl. A ballsy one at that! She pm'd me wanting to know why I was being so rough on her. I explained that I thought she was an alias - yada yada yada - the whole 9 yards. She actually likes DLR more since hanging out at the Army - and wishes she could change her username. She's good people - no problems with that. Although I find it odd that a 15 year old girl would dig Dave, there's something cool about it too I guess.
        Not uncommon actually. There seem to be a couple of other teenage girls on this site. (Hot For David & Julia). Hot For David is hot herself, she's 19 I think and is from Mexico. And Julia, oh lord she has been trouble in the past. Then there is Little Skittles who is a 52 year old troll...er...a 16 year old "daughter" of lms2 who has been gone a while.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          he comes off as an attention-whore more than anything.
          Then, if we ignore him, lock all his threads, moderators deleate his posts etc, he might just go, right?
          Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• tjvhou812
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
            This is without a doubt the stupidest thread here.
            who the fuck is this cherry?
            Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
              who the fuck is this cherry?
              Another new fucking sheep. Fucking pathetic. Did you see his "Best Sammy Solo Album" thread? They moved it to HOUSE OF MUSIC...
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
                Sniper
                • Apr 2005

Another gay day in the Sheep Pen for homo people.

Do you guys really think you are proving anytihng with your pen? David Lee Roth is old. He doesn't seell records. He doesn't sell out venues. He plays mediocre, with a shitty drummer and his voice is gone. Sammy, meanwhile, records new album after new album, all filled with great material. They all sell well. The shows sell out. So where do you get off thinking there's even a comparison? And pardon me, but has anyone paid to see Van Halen with Dave in over 20 years? Uh, no.

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
                Prikk
                Billl Limpburgh
                Dickdfresh
                Matt Wite
                Shaun Ponsonby
                Wawazass
                Sole Reeper
                and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

• vanzilla
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

Another gay day in the Sheep Pen for homo people.

Do you guys really think you are proving anytihng with your pen? David Lee Roth is old. He doesn't seell records. He doesn't sell out venues. He plays mediocre, with a shitty drummer and his voice is gone. Sammy, meanwhile, records new album after new album, all filled with great material. They all sell well. The shows sell out. So where do you get off thinking there's even a comparison? And pardon me, but has anyone paid to see Van Halen with Dave in over 20 years? Uh, no.
                  Bitch, don't come around here acting like you have free reign in the pen. By the way - did you induct me into you're official Rothtard thread. It'd be an honor fuck stick. Bring it.
                  Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
                    Bitch, don't come around here acting like you have free reign in the pen. By the way - did you induct me into you're official Rothtard thread. It'd be an honor fuck stick. Bring it.
                    Don't even bother with this tool, VAN. He's fucking begging to be inducted into the Pen. But he won't be. He tries too hard. He needs the attention.

He's a fucking loser.
                    Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Rikk
                      Don't even bother with this tool, VAN. He's fucking begging to be inducted into the Pen. But he won't be. He tries too hard. He needs the attention.

He's a fucking loser.
                      Oh, I'm sorry Dikk. I didnt mean to pretend I give a shit about being inducted into your really stupid Sheep Pen. Why don't you shove your Sheep Pen up your ass and continue pretending that the rest of the world gives a shit about Dave? What's the only thing about VH that the world has seen in the last 20 years except for one year with Gary Cherone? Sammy fuckin Hagar. Thats who.

So fuck you.

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
                      Prikk
                      Billl Limpburgh
                      Dickdfresh
                      Matt Wite
                      Shaun Ponsonby
                      Wawazass
                      Sole Reeper

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Oh, I'm sorry Dikk. I didnt mean to pretend I give a shit about being inducted into your really stupid Sheep Pen. Why don't you shove your Sheep Pen up your ass and continue pretending that the rest of the world gives a shit about Dave? What's the only thing about VH that the world has seen in the last 20 years except for one year with Gary Cherone? Sammy fuckin Hagar. Thats who.

So fuck you.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
                          Sniper
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Rikk
                          :confused:

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
                          Prikk
                          Billl Limpburgh
                          Dickdfresh
                          Matt Wite
                          Shaun Ponsonby
                          Wawazass
                          Sole Reeper

Comment

• vanzilla
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2004

Now you've really fucked up 3 lock -

When you piss off ALAN - You pissed off the white man's God.

Have mercy on your red rocked soul you limp dick homo.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Indeed, VAN. We don't need to induct the loser if he's pissed off the large black fucking cat...
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2005

Do you guys I'm proving anytihng with coming to a DLR and dissing DLR? Sammy is old. He doesn't seell records. He doesn't sell out venues. He plays mediocre, with a shitty drummer and his voice is gone. Dave, meanwhile, records new album after new album, all filled with great material. They all sell well. The shows sell out. So where do you get off thinking there's even a comparison? And pardon me, but has anyone paid to see Van Hagar with Sammy in over 20 years? Uh, no.
                                The truth has come out
                                ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

Working...