PLEASE STOP?????
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Rikk, save it..........

What about her Pen Induction that "she" sooooooooooo craves? This might use up too much of that attention?
      Last edited by MAX; 09-12-2004, 03:05 AM.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
        this is kind fun...but time to do some work...ok one more...i actually think she's prob. a he....a fat biker wanna be drag queen...wait i'l show you
        LOL!!! That's FAB all right. Well, this picture is arguably even slightly sexier than FAB. So if this pic is -10, then Fab is probably -20.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

You're right, MAX. In fact, there's little doubt in my mind that we have endless fuel. Christ, we're destroying the twat, and she's not even in the Pen yet.

You're right...insulting a man's wife is the lowest. She has family, and we wouldn't dream of bringing that into this. Well, except her...snicker...biker family...
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
            You're right...insulting a man's wife is the lowest. She has family, and we wouldn't dream of bringing that into this. Well, except her...snicker...biker family...
            Ehhh, no worries my friend. Probably a bit of jealousy that I've actually stayed in a marriage for eleven years, no? :confused:
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

BTW, Your avatar kicks ass!!! Where's lms, handcuffs, whips and the mudbath? LOL!!!

Hey, POOPBOY says I'm your bitch? Well, so be it ONLY if lms is involved!!!!
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                BTW, Your avatar kicks ass!!! Where's lms, handcuffs, whips and the mudbath? LOL!!!

Hey, POOPBOY says I'm your bitch? Well, so be it ONLY if lms is involved!!!!
                LOL!!!

Thanks my friend. Yeah, Mr. Blonde is pretty fucking awesome.
                "You gonna bark all day, little doggie..."
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Can you hear me now?
                  Is that where verizon got that?

Boy, he gassed that motherfucker down too.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Rustoffa, my friend, don't you think it's great that FAB will finally be going in the Pen and having all the attention she craves? Plus, she'll be hanging out with so many men (though even dolts like cockvanhalen69 and Town Idiot are above this bitch).
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

It's your call bro....you gots the gate. I've got a few induction ideas I'm gonna send your way real soon as well.

BTW, those motherfuckers are gonna be lookin' like hairy clouds before long......is a shearing in order?

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Definitely time for shearing. Can I contract you for some shearing work this week? MAX broke out only pair of Sheep-Shears (good going, MAX!!), and I understand you have a good pair yourself.

Make sure Van Herpes gets a good shearing like the rest of 'em...but don't get too close. He's got a disease.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          Definitely time for shearing. Can I contract you for some shearing work this week? MAX broke out only pair of Sheep-Shears (good going, MAX!!), and I understand you have a good pair yourself.

Make sure Van Herpes gets a good shearing like the rest of 'em...but don't get too close. He's got a disease.
                          Machete's work nicely....as far as disease goes I gots the rubber safety glasses and a flamethrower.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Good work, Rustoffa. They'll be clean.

Also, FAB's gonna need fresh pillows. So make sure you put the wool in her pillowcase and mattress. She's awfully big, so she's going to need a lot of support under her at night.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

I really don't know if I want her in the pen? Seriously? I love my sheep and I'm scared for them?
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

As she said about shepards loving their sheep and I'm Rikk's bitch. I dunno? Maybe TOO much attention for her?
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...