X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    As she said about shepards loving their sheep and I'm Rikk's bitch. I dunno? Maybe TOO much attention for her?
    She said that?
    All you had to do was say something bro.
    It's on like donkey kong.

Main mod disrespect fucking sucks.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Well I see you boys had a WILD Saturday night! YAWN! While some of us were out in the REAL world you were here in your imaginary sheep pen. LOSERS. I can't wait to go in to PEN. I already have my bags packed an my itenery ready! It's really amusing to see you bulling new users into turning on me. THE POWER OF THE PEN! How big you must feel! LMAO! And Rikk, your explanation of things MORE LIES! and agin... THOSE BIKERS are my BROTHERS and they would KILL for me...

Comment

• scorpioboy33
        Commando
        • Jul 2004

see thats the thing the really bugs is ..is the whole biker thing...please don't tell me they are 1% next

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Is someone speaking? I hear a fat little bee buzzing around, but it's hard to make out what IT is saying.

In the meantime, FAB, if you must know...I had a guest tonight. But she's nothing like you, since she's a female and all. Oh, and she's not fat either. So you wouldn't have a lot in common with her.

Another Saturday night with your son left at home, huh FAB? Good parenting.

I also thought you could read. No lies in my writings, bitch. Also, no one seemed to need to be "talked into" thinking you're a loser. Most of these people are smart and can spot a loser 100 miles away.

Harsh, huh? Well you've earned it. I only save this kinda cruelty for the lowest of the low. And that's you. Trust me...90% of the time I'm a really nice guy. But you usually see the worst in people because you're so talented at bringing it out.

God, you're a waste of space.

Oh, and that biker comment sounds like a pathetic threat to me. I thought you don't threaten people anymore? You have bikers that will kill for you, huh? Are you making death threats? Because if you are, that's definitely enough to get you banned. In the meantime, let's just say that you probably require one of these...
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

My son was with his DAD, not that it's any of your business. Was your date so HOT that she sat and watched you type HERE all night? LMAO!!! Did you think it impresed her? LOL "Here honey watch me put someone in the pen" 90% of what you write about me is a LIE and a total exaggeration of the truth! That was not a threat dickweed, my point is this. Someone said Bikers would not kick someones ass over internet garb and I said they are my brothers and they would kill for me. Get it? More Rikklexia problems? What a Loser...

Nice outfit... Is that what you;ll need to wear to shut down the site for your next date? Pay attention to the woman next time. It OBVIOUS you were HERE all night!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
              My son was with his DAD, not that it's any of your business. Was your date so HOT that she sat and watched you type HERE all night? LMAO!!! Did you think it impresed her? LOL "Here honey watch me put someone in the pen" 90% of what you write about me is a LIE and a total exaggeration of the truth! That was not a threat dickweed, my point is this. Someone said Bikers would not kick someones ass over internet garb and I said they are my brothers and they would kill for me. Get it? More Rikklexia problems? What a Loser...

Nice outfit... Is that what you;ll need to wear to shut down the site for your next date? Pay attention to the woman next time. It OBVIOUS you were HERE all night!
              I said I was here, idiot. I had someone over, just watching T.V. Gee, hard to imagine, huh? It's called hanging out. It was no exciting night or anything. Plus, I'm sick, moron. I'm sorry.

In the meantime, you made a threat, stating that people will kill for you. Don't take it back now. Stand by it.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

WHATEVER RETARD! You have got to be the most idiotic, self absorbed, hypocritical, internet addicted, power hungry, MORON I have EVER encountered on the net! You are truely an ass! You need to have your head examined. You are WAAAYYY to obsessed with me? Yoiu should see someone about it. It's actually getting kind of creepy! Anyway... I'm ored with you now... I'm off to bed.... Night pRikk

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                  WHATEVER RETARD! You have got to be the most idiotic, self absorbed, hypocritical, internet addicted, power hungry, MORON I have EVER encountered on the net! You are truely an ass! You need to have your head examined. You are WAAAYYY to obsessed with me? Yoiu should see someone about it. It's actually getting kind of creepy! Anyway... I'm ored with you now... I'm off to bed.... Night pRikk
                  LOL. I keep leaving you alone and you keep starting it up. The one with the obsession is very clear.

You crave attention. Well, you're getting it. And you know what they say...be careful what you wish for...

Now, have another lonely night by yourself. I will not be leaving you alone. So keep crying victim. It only makes all of us stronger...
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

You consider THIS leaving her alone?

Originally posted by Rikk
                    I am after you, cunt. I am going to make your life a living hell at this forums. If you start posting at the Eddie Van Halen forum, I will look for you there. If Brett lets you back in the Links (about as likely as Brett finding you physically attractive), I will look for you there. But I will attack you nowhere more than the Army.
                    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                    Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• tjvhou812
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

dumbass fucking homo goats.....

hey rikk, does it seem cold in here to you

you fag...........
                      Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                        You consider THIS leaving her alone?

I said I WON'T be leaving her alone, Chelle. Read what I said.

You can keep defending her. It's like going down with a sinking ship.

I like you Chelle. I think you're a great poster and I've chatted it up with you.

But if you think it's cool to defend someone that does little more than start up shit, threaten people or defend those that attack this site, then cool for you...

For Christ's sake, some guy enters the forums attacking the Army and calls Roth fans "assholes". FAB turns the thread into herself, starting with a big "BRAVO!" and agreeing with the guy and fighting with Lou, ELVIS, Matt and others. She even quotes the "assholes" line as a particularly strong one. And this after weeks of starting up other shit and being warned about her pro-Sam crap she shoves in people's faces. And you don't think she did this to start up more shit and get more attention? How about insulting MAX's wife? That's cool too?

Every time this bitch FAB has sent me a PM asking me to leave her alone, I've backed down a little only to see her attack me stupidly the next day and start up more crap than the day before. I'm through backing down. And if you want to join her, it won't be pretty. This woman is not someone you want to align yourself with around here. She's got few friends left, she's alienated herself with all this bullshit...and if her victim PMs are convincing you, that's your problem.

I'm sorry we have to be fighting over FAB, Chelle. I got no beef with you.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                          dumbass fucking homo goats.....

hey rikk, does it seem cold in here to you

you fag...........
                          GET BACK IN THE PEN!!

How was your weekend anyway?
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• tjvhou812
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

GET BACK IN THE PEN!!

How was your weekend anyway?
                            it was good....

does it seem cold in here to you?
                            Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• lms2

He is trying to get a new companion in here. That oughta warm things up.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                                He is trying to get a new companion in here. That oughta warm things up.
                                Love the avatar, baby. That's how you used your teeth last night...
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...