X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seenbad
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    I said I WON'T be leaving her alone, Chelle. Read what I said.

You can keep defending her. It's like going down with a sinking ship.

I like you Chelle. I think you're a great poster and I've chatted it up with you.

But if you think it's cool to defend someone that does little more than start up shit, threaten people or defend those that attack this site, then cool for you...

For Christ's sake, some guy enters the forums attacking the Army and calls Roth fans "assholes". FAB turns the thread into herself, starting with a big "BRAVO!" and agreeing with the guy and fighting with Lou, ELVIS, Matt and others. She even quotes the "assholes" line as a particularly strong one. And this after weeks of starting up other shit and being warned about her pro-Sam crap she shoves in people's faces. And you don't think she did this to start up more shit and get more attention? How about insulting MAX's wife? That's cool too?

Every time this bitch FAB has sent me a PM asking me to leave her alone, I've backed down a little only to see her attack me stupidly the next day and start up more crap than the day before. I'm through backing down. And if you want to join her, it won't be pretty. This woman is not someone you want to align yourself with around here. She's got few friends left, she's alienated herself with all this bullshit...and if her victim PMs are convincing you, that's your problem.

I'm sorry we have to be fighting over FAB, Chelle. I got no beef with you.
    Let me break this down to your stupid chick brain. What he said was shut the fuck UP and mind your own business for once in your pathetic life.
    sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

can you dumb it down a notch? give it to me in plain english!
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

still hate me Seen?
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

What's up kids??

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

heeellllllllooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaby! just kidding.

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
              Well I see you boys had a WILD Saturday night! YAWN! While some of us were out in the REAL world you were here in your imaginary sheep pen. LOSERS.
              You have a hell of a lot of nerve. Looks as if you couldn't wait to start posting on such a "WILD Saturday night" once you probably got off the phone with the four or five collective guys that you are "dating" off the net while eating both pizza and bon bons Oh wait, let me retract that. You are on the Atkins right? Substitute pizza for an In 'N Out "Double Double with cheese" wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun. Better? Another enormous LMAO regarding you talking about the "REAL world" when it's you who cannot seem to separate the two!!! Yeah, my life is stable and somewhat boring. I enjoy spending weekend nights at home with my family and fucking around on the computer while my kids are watching DVD's, playing X-Box, PS2 or my wife reads or talks on the phone to her friends and family. Not a thing wrong with that.

I can't wait to go in to PEN. I already have my bags packed an my itenery ready! It's really amusing to see you bulling new users into turning on me. THE POWER OF THE PEN! How big you must feel! LMAO!
              Feel this power!!!!! I've been against it for a while cos I knew you'd absolutely LOVE the attention!!!! How about a fuck off?

And Rikk, your explanation of things MORE LIES! and agin... THOSE BIKERS are my BROTHERS and they would KILL for me...
              Your parents must be so proud? "KILL" for you? Pathetic..... Tack that one on the scoreboard as yet another on your long list of subliminal internet threats. Hey, I fucking double dog dare you to send the "killers" within a mile of my family? We'll fucking see how far that goes. READ ME?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!

BTW. Most bikers that I see are all big, hairy, sweaty, fat, on dope and out of shape. I swim five plus miles a week and my cardio is in excellent shape plus I obey the law. Not to mention, one of my close frat brothers is a member of the SLC S.W.A.T unit. So you threaten to your heart's desire but I'll obey the legal system and go from there.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• tjvhou812
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

shut up
                Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                  shut up

Thanks buddy!
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• tjvhou812
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

no problem
                    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Does it seem cold in here to you?

Nawwwwww........ Not tonight. Things are happy in the pen aye TJ?

Anything left in that bottle?
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                        no problem
                        You may be SHEEP OF THE WEEK, but you're not a bad guy.

NOW GET BACK IN THE FUCKING PEN!!!
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

She has family, and we wouldn't dream of bringing that into this. Well, except her...snicker...biker family...
                          Really RIKK? Several nasty comments have been made about my husband and about Wolf. I suppose that's different I guess it it is! I didn't say anything derogitory about Max's wife.
                          Last edited by Guest; 09-13-2004, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I said I WON'T be leaving her alone, Chelle. Read what I said.

You can keep defending her. It's like going down with a sinking ship.

I like you Chelle. I think you're a great poster and I've chatted it up with you.

But if you think it's cool to defend someone that does little more than start up shit, threaten people or defend those that attack this site, then cool for you...

For Christ's sake, some guy enters the forums attacking the Army and calls Roth fans "assholes". FAB turns the thread into herself, starting with a big "BRAVO!" and agreeing with the guy and fighting with Lou, ELVIS, Matt and others. She even quotes the "assholes" line as a particularly strong one. And this after weeks of starting up other shit and being warned about her pro-Sam crap she shoves in people's faces. And you don't think she did this to start up more shit and get more attention? How about insulting MAX's wife? That's cool too?

Every time this bitch FAB has sent me a PM asking me to leave her alone, I've backed down a little only to see her attack me stupidly the next day and start up more crap than the day before. I'm through backing down. And if you want to join her, it won't be pretty. This woman is not someone you want to align yourself with around here. She's got few friends left, she's alienated herself with all this bullshit...and if her victim PMs are convincing you, that's your problem.

I'm sorry we have to be fighting over FAB, Chelle. I got no beef with you.
                            Chelle you know me. 90% of this post is BULLSHIT!

And I didnt ask you to leave me alone, I asked you what your problem was. YOU are a fucking LIAR!

Here is the PM...
                            What do you want from me? I see you trying to turn people agaisnt me. I have never done SHIT to you and your drudging up old shit that has long been forgotten. What do you want exactly?

Start telling people the TRUTH!

Last edited by Guest; 09-13-2004, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• OLO

More lies from FAB what a shock.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Oh yes and there are some nasty comments made about my brothers. BUT WE DON'T STOOP TO THAT LEVEL...

FYI MAX~ My dad died of a masive heart attack in my home not so long ago and my mother is ill and lives with me where I provide and care for her. They were proud of their kids. We have all been very successful. Bikers or not... My family serves and protects eachother.

Comment

Working...