• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    Glad you don't see the correlation between your own obsessive behavior and the battles you used to get me to fight for you. "Lover not a fighter" indeed.
    MAMA!!!

Wimp!!!

LMAO!!!

That's all that needs to be said.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Elegntly Wasted
      Banned
      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by MAX
      My name keeps being mentioned again and again and again and again. Once it stops, I stop. ”

“ Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Keep saying my name and I'll keep coming back. ”

LMAO!

Comment

• Elegntly Wasted
        Banned
        • Oct 2005

Glad you don't see the correlation between your own obsessive behavior and the battles you used to get me to fight for you. "Lover not a fighter" indeed.
        and the truth comes out. I knew it... Max seek help already.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Awwwww...

How sweet.

"Stand By Your Man..."

And the truth comes out. I knew it...

I figured you two were recently in cahoots together. I mean with Rikki's lack of morals, ethics, twisting, spinning and his lack of respecting people's private convos as of late. They mirrored someone else's warped behavior completely.

I wondered from where he was getting it?

And the truth comes out. I knew it...
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

LMFAO.

Dude, unlike YOU, I haven't had one exchange with FAB. You pm'd her a few times, I haven't even spoken to her.

And I'm sure she can attest to that. It's amazing to watch you grasp at straws. Not everything is a conspiracy, y'know.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Soul Reaper
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2005

Strange choice of avatar, Rikk....maybe I'm just used to your JR avatar....
              ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
                Strange choice of avatar, Rikk....maybe I'm just used to your JR avatar....
                It's Michael Myers. Halloween.

J.R. will be back on November 1st...
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2005

i knew it was Mike Myers....it just seemed weird because you didn't have JR one....

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

J.R. will always be my main avatar (the animation courtesy of WARHAM). But maybe holidays can be the exception. I really want to eventually get another animated J.R. one...so many pics to choose from.

It's funny because after a while, one can't help but picture people as their avatars. To this day, I still think of P-MARK as a short-haired DLR and POJO as Jim Morrison and MEZRO as...as...Lucy Liu!:p
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2005

hey Rikk, btw, how did all this in-fighting start between you lot?

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
                        hey Rikk, btw, how did all this in-fighting start between you lot?
                        Honestly, it all started over what really was a misunderstanding more than anything.

It really isn't worth discussing. When it went down at first, there was a chance for some peace coming out of it. At this point, there is no chance in hell. So much of the last year has been put into perspective. I've suddenly the last month felt less aggressive and spiteful at this place. I've found myself caring less about fights and vendettas and honestly just want to post a bit less and enjoy the "Roth aspect" and normal aspects a bit more.

This whole fight has put a lot into perspective for me and also given me new insights into a lot of what has happened over the last year.

This is the mother fucking SHEEP PEN. It's bigger than any of us.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

This man, however, will continue to put bullets in people's a-holes while I just polish my luger...
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

LMFAO.

Dude, unlike YOU, I haven't had one exchange with FAB. You pm'd her a few times, I haven't even spoken to her.
                                There you go yet again, spinning shit. She instigated the PM's. Besides and it's obvious, it wasn't pleasant.

It's amazing to watch you grasp at straws. Not everything is a conspiracy, y'know.
                                Now you're stooping to using my material that I've shot your way?

I'm tellin' ya, if you want this to stop, just shut your cakehole. It's as simple as that you fucking wimp.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...