• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
    When the boys played here in '84 I stayed at the same Hotel (Four Seasons) to party before concert and hopefully meet the band.

I wasn't legally old enough to drink at the time, so the bar was out. Still, I managed to chat briefly with EVH when he, Al, and the bass player left in their limo. They couldn't be in better spirits.

Hoped to chat with Dave but he was FUCKING PISSED at something. All I could hear was "FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!" in this 5-star hotel lobby. Dude looked like he would have knocked my head off with one well-placed kick, so I left him the fuck alone.

At the time, I thought Dave lost his stash or something...
    WOW!!!

Quite a story.

Never met a one of them myself in "person." My Dad scored me a personalized autographed EEAS LP in '86. He said Dave was NOTHING like his stage persona. Said he was really down to Earth and more serious than he'd have ever believed.

'Tis funny cos after all these years, I can kind of tell Dave's moods from the gazillion interviews that I have on tape. I'm sure everyone else will get a HUGE read on them as well now that he's on air every morning.

When he's sober and pissed off, fuck, he's even funnier than when he's "playing" the part.

Hence, why he's one of my idols.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
      No,I don't mean that in a gay way.I mean The Pen is missing its gel that all.
      Subconsciously, you KNOW you meant it in a gay way. lol :p
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

You rascals!

The OVENS get fired back up tomorrow.................

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Stellar post DG.

All old "bad blood" aside, 'tis time (now more than ever) that this forum be utilized to it's full potential.

Seriously hombres, this forum's kind of fallen by the wasteside as of late. It's weird to watch.

Not tryin' to Savicki the thread but what's happened in heeya? 'Tis a ghostown. Heck, even DIAPER cracked me up today.

Anyhoo, Taeo, Nick, Bob...

You guys beyond have the talent and you know what to do, why not flex your muscles?

Your Old Palimus,

"Maximus"
          I fail to see how dumping review articles telling why DAVE 'sucked on the radio' his first day have any real Sheep Pen cuntent. :confused:

Um, I have addressed the major STERN-trolls, the aptly named Boring and Lil' Momees' Douche Bag, on several occasions, point for point. The MAIN Mods can dump their SPAM threads somewhere else. But since they have actual DAVID LEE ROTH content, as unfair as they are, the review articles should stay in the Main....

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

A Cha-cha cha!!!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

With all due respect to those involved, I hardly think this forum needs a kick in the ass if a few people (myself included) are not posting all that much right now.

The Pen is not the place that censors all anti-Dave threads. Those threads can stay in Main until there's spam going on. The Pen is doing fine...thanks partly to the excellent work of BUENO BOB, MATT WHITE, FLAMMA and NICKY D.
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

"And the hits keep comin'..."

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  With all due respect to those involved, I hardly think this forum needs a kick in the ass if a few people (myself included) are not posting all that much right now.

The Pen is not the place that censors all anti-Dave threads. Those threads can stay in Main until there's spam going on. The Pen is doing fine...thanks partly to the excellent work of BUENO BOB, MATT WHITE, FLAMMA and NICKY D.
                  depends on what you call SPAM.

lots of definitions and feelings about that...is "Bored" about to cause a site crash with his shit? No.

But, IMO, and one definition of SPAM is the flooding of a forum with purposefully annoying text. Check out Main right now and tell me this guy is not spamming. Why should DLR Army Main look like this?

It shouldn't.

Welcome back, Rikk.
                  “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                    depends on what you call SPAM.

lots of definitions and feelings about that...is "Bored" about to cause a site crash with his shit? No.

But, IMO, and one definition of SPAM is the flooding of a forum with purposefully annoying text. Check out Main right now and tell me this guy is not spamming. Why should DLR Army Main look like this?

It shouldn't.

Welcome back, Rikk.
                    I agree he's spamming, with every negative Roth-review he can find. No matter how irrelevant or shitty of a blog it may be. I also agree the Mods need to close and dump SOME, but not all of his shit, but not here.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

HOLY FUCK, BATMAN! THERE'S MORE COBWEBS IN MY TORTURE CHAMBER THAN IN NICK'S PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR SHAME!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Ahh yes Lumbergh has returned now all the penners hath returned.
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Now...let the "games" begin......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

How the fuck ya been Matt?! Still "keepin it real"?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                              HOLY FUCK, BATMAN! THERE'S MORE COBWEBS IN MY TORTURE CHAMBER THAN IN NICK'S PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR SHAME!!!!!!!!!
                              Oh great, Bill LUMBURGH's back. I thought that was a puddle of anal-lube I slipped on this morning!

How the fuck are ya' BILL?

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                                How the fuck ya been Matt?! Still "keepin it real"?
                                You know it BIll....

"I got more rhymes than Jamaica got mangos!"

Comment

Working...