X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    Nickdfresh stays away from the coloured part of his town.

Von said so, I remember.
    Maybe he isn't as dumb as I thought he was. You fuck around in some of the darker parts of L A your chances of survival are slim and none. Them mo fos will rob you while you're sitting in your car waiting on the cop behind you to write you a traffic citation. Instead of selling oranges and peanuts at intersections they stand there with a bag in one hand and a gun in the other collecting donations saying donate all your money or I'll bust a cap in your white ass.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

And if you squint & turn your head, in his shades you can see the reflection of black people hanging upside down.

Man, I'm going to boycott this movie from now on!
      Are you sure they weren't just doing that inversion therapy stuff?
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Are you sure they weren't just doing that inversion therapy stuff?
        Well, they could. But in light of all the recently unearthed evidence, I do not think so, no.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          Maybe he isn't as dumb as I thought he was. You fuck around in some of the darker parts of L A your chances of survival are slim and none. Them mo fos will rob you while you're sitting in your car waiting on the cop behind you to write you a traffic citation. Instead of selling oranges and peanuts at intersections they stand there with a bag in one hand and a gun in the other collecting donations saying donate all your money or I'll bust a cap in your white ass.
          But he says black people can do no harm, so what's the deal?

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I miss the good old days in TJ, back when the Mexicans would stand outside their stores selling wrought iron patio furniture and would say "Come buy your cheap Mexican furniture here!!" And then when your cross back they'd be selling oranges and gigantic stuffed animals. Oh, those were great days...

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Well, they could. But in light of all the recently unearthed evidence, I do not think so, no.
              You should stop reading yankee propaganda.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

I miss the good old days in TJ, back when the Mexicans would stand outside their stores selling wrought iron patio furniture and would say "Come buy your cheap Mexican furniture here!!" And then when your cross back they'd be selling oranges and gigantic stuffed animals. Oh, those were great days...
                I usually headed straight for my favorite cantina and started drinking margaritas and shots of cheap tequila. After I got totally hammered I'd take a bus to the border, jump on the trolley and head back to the base or my hotel room. I used to see a lot of Mexicans selling oranges and peanuts years ago but now it's always homeless people or people claiming to be homeless bumming money at intersections and freeway off ramps.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

I usually headed straight for my favorite cantina and started drinking margaritas and shots of cheap tequila. After I got totally hammered I'd take a bus to the border, jump on the trolley and head back to the base or my hotel room. I used to see a lot of Mexicans selling oranges and peanuts years ago but now it's always homeless people or people claiming to be homeless bumming money at intersections and freeway off ramps.
                  I miss the days back when they used to advertise on San Diego radio...

"Come to Revolucion and see how much you can drink!!"

Five cent draft, 50 cent tequila drinks, all of it probably mixed up in an abortion clinic trash can. Ahhh...the good ol' days.

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    How can it be racist? Goldie Wilson became mayor of Hill Valley!
                    Cuz the name Goldie is a reference to the white actress Goldie Hawn , also short for Goldie is GOLD.... which is symbolic of how the black man sells out his own race for $$$.... the last name Wilson represents Woodrow WILSON who was a white man who sold a black slave for 5 bucks and a couple loafs of bread in 1892.....

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      God damn it, Sesh. DO I REALLY need to explain that history lesson to you again?
                      Joe Biden invented rock n roll??
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Joe Biden? That's the fucking Quaker Oats guy!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No, the Quaker Oats Guy married Poppy Bush.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I beg to differ, FORD!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

I miss the days back when they used to advertise on San Diego radio...

"Come to Revolucion and see how much you can drink!!"

Five cent draft, 50 cent tequila drinks, all of it probably mixed up in an abortion clinic trash can. Ahhh...the good ol' days.
                              Can't say I remember that. Most bars served those small bottles of Carte Blanca and Bohemia beer. I never sat next to the stage at those bars. If you did some skank that just got banged in the back room by some dirt bag would try to sit on your face while she was dancing. Most of the bars only had one or two decent looking women and a shitload of skanks. Some drunken fuck thinks he's gonna bang the decent looking chick dancing, makes the deal and heads to the back with her. Once they're in the room she leaves to get a rubber and one of the hideous beasts comes back with it. Half the time they're too drunk to notice, the other half they're too drunk to care.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

All this talk of oatmeal is making me thirsty....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...