• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Are you sure?

So she's a little chubby & looks goofy without make-up. Looks like a perfectly fine woman to me.

Of course, I do understand she doesn't fit your definition of beautiful...

... but not all of us are lucky enough to be born in Scotland.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ouch!

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

I'm sorry for the extreme low blow, but you were fat-shaming, you horrible little man.

Poor women suffer enough as it is, with their weird, but somehow extremely attractive bodies mutating all the time without feeling the need to be 50 lbs or less at all times.

All bodies are different & a naturally chubby body is just as gorgeous as a naturally skinny body.

Note the naturally.

Conversely, a starving skinny body is just as unattractive as a doughnut inflated body. There's a natural equilibrium for everyone & Amy Schumer has it.

Then again, I shamed a 50 year old spinster just to prove my point, so I'm every bit as horrible as you are. Shrug, I guess.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I wasn't fat shaming, personally I don't find her face attractive.

Anyhow the whole fat shaming thing is a nonsense, most people of either sex find fat unattractive. Other aspects like personality, intelligence, humor and so on can outweigh that but it's still a minus point.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

I wasn't fat shaming, personally I don't find her face attractive.

Anyhow the whole fat shaming thing is a nonsense, most people of either sex find fat unattractive. Other aspects like personality, intelligence, humor and so on can outweigh that but it's still a minus point.
            Fair enough. I'm not particular about faces, actually, so it's no wonder I misunderstood. Unconventional female faces actually make me randy, but that's beyond the point.

Fat is only unattractive now. In the Middle Ages, it used to be the definition of sexy. The fatter, the better. Granted, that was known as the Dark Ages, but maybe it's unrelated. I'm pretty sure women with meat on their bones were found quite sexy until not too long ago, relatively, of course. It's only since the fags started dominating the fashion world & idealised the skinny woman as the standard of beauty that things started to change.

How nobody found suspicious that those guys were trying to make women look as much as little boys as they possibly could, is beyond me.

Anyway, you really can tell natural chubbiness from bad eating habits fat. The latter is ugly, no way around it.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Since you two homos are gonna get all technical about it, I'll say it - both those bitches are ugly. Period.

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                Since you two homos are gonna get all technical about it, I'll say it - both those bitches are ugly. Period.

That's your opinion, but you're a vapid cheap slut.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                  Fair enough. I'm not particular about faces, actually, so it's no wonder I misunderstood. Unconventional female faces actually make me randy, but that's beyond the point.

Fat is only unattractive now. In the Middle Ages, it used to be the definition of sexy. The fatter, the better. Granted, that was known as the Dark Ages, but maybe it's unrelated. I'm pretty sure women with meat on their bones were found quite sexy until not too long ago, relatively, of course. It's only since the fags started dominating the fashion world & idealised the skinny woman as the standard of beauty that things started to change.

How nobody found suspicious that those guys were trying to make women look as much as little boys as they possibly could, is beyond me.

Anyway, you really can tell natural chubbiness from bad eating habits fat. The latter is ugly, no way around it.
                  I'm no body nazi. When you get older then being skinny becomes really aging, girls in particular look better a bit more full figured than skinny as they move into their prime. There is a difference between curvy and fat though. Being overweight is something we can all control unlike looking like the singing woman who has no choice. If you choose to be a fatty or it's just too difficult (and it is difficult as you get older) then that's all fine my point was to the original post which was perhaps a false one. I would argue that Van was finding this millionaire celeb woman more attractive based on photoshopped photography which was my point with the beach pic.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

I'm no body nazi. When you get older then being skinny becomes really aging, girls in particular look better a bit more full figured than skinny as they move into their prime. There is a difference between curvy and fat though. Being overweight is something we can all control unlike looking like the singing woman who has no choice. If you choose to be a fatty or it's just too difficult (and it is difficult as you get older) then that's all fine my point was to the original post which was perhaps a false one. I would argue that Van was finding this millionaire celeb woman more attractive based on photoshopped photography which was my point with the beach pic.
                    This isn't fair, I don't like how you made *me* look like the horrible one. Luckily, I acknowledged it in my post.

That doesn't make me any less horrible, but at least I admit to my sins. If I was a Christian, that would mean I'd get a free pass, I think.

At any rate, I've seen professional pics of Amy Schumer & I find she's one of those that looks WORSE in those than in candid photos. There's quite a few women that look better to me live and/or in untouched pictures.

Same thing for make-up. I tend to dislike it, for some reason. Unless she's really going for that "I'm looking for a cock or three, take me into the pub's toilet & soil me", that type of make-up does get me going.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I would hate if she ever read anything negative I posted about her appearance but I think that's highly unlikely.

The real pricks are the ones who post an @ tweet about anything like that or the media that take and comment on the pics.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I am naturally heavy and tried for years to be skinny. When I did get to the "appropriate" weight for my height, I looked horrible. Bones sticking out and pasty as hell. I gained the weight back during my 30 year stint in university. Too much sitting all the time and post-menopause do not go well together.

Nobody in a million years would ever guess my true weight. Because I am naturally heavy, the fat is equally distributed, meaning I'm still curvy...

I may not have thigh gap...hell, even when I looked like a skeleton with skin I didn't have it...but at least I don't have to worry about breaking bones. When I had a bone density scan done my Dr pointed out that heavy set women very rarely have osteoporosis...

Ima has a point with the models...it all started with Twiggy...
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

u hu hu h uh uh u hu h uh u hu h uh u h

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Mmmh... Maybe this one as far as I'm concerned... Shouldn't, but I do.

French-American actress/singer Arielle Dombasle. Damn, she's 62!

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

Her brand new vid...

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                                Mmmh... Maybe this one as far as I'm concerned... Shouldn't, but I do.

French-American actress/singer Arielle Dombasle. Damn, she's 62!
                                57 and I think she's had some help but very impressive.

Comment

Working...