MotherFUCK Those Mooching Bell Ringing Fuckers!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
    You're a fool.

You're just enabling them to scam and rob more people. If he was a vet as for identification, MOS, etc etc.....
    WARF, there are a lot of Veteran's that are fucking homeless. Our Government would rather give money to the ghetto dwellers in the inner cities, and the white trash in the trailer parks, than a man that fought for his Country, and got physically and or mentally disabled in the process.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Them little bitches standing outside the stores selling girl scout cookies if fucking EXTORTION! They look at you with their sad eyes, and fucking guilt you into buying those shitty cookies! Then if one of their Mom's is a MILF, it's really impossible to not buy from them!! Selling girl scout cookies outside the store should be illegal too!!
      Boy Scouts and their popcorn, too. But it's nice when you tell the kid "no, thank you" and he cheerfully says "okay, and have a great day" instead of sulking.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

You should have bought him a bag of burgers and a bottle of booze!

Probably got his leg blowed off by a fucking rag head! Then comes home and our Government let's him rot! Where the fuck is a one legged man with PSD going to get a job?? IHOP?? Fucking bullshit! He should have married a black chick from the ghetto, with 10 kids! He'd be living like a KING!
        If they are a real vet I wanna hear about their time in the service, i'll even pull over and listen to their story. If they are legit, I'll fucking give them $20 if they ask for $5 ... down here it's just a bunch black people wearing camouflage they dont even know their MOS, and the white trash too. Asking for change with track marks up their arms, just tell me you want a bag of heroin and i'll give u the money and fuck off with the sympathy bullshit. It's so annoying every cashier has their hands out too at the end "Would you like to donate to....." no, no and FUCKING NO!!!!!! Leave me the fuck alone! Fuck Christmas!

Comment

• Whorehey
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by twonabomber
          Sure you can.

You gotta go at 6 am, like I do. No beggars, no crowds, no ex-girlfriends to run into...and if you get a business membership to Sam's Club, you can get in at 7 am and there's more people working in there at that time, than shoppers. In and out in 15 minutes.

Home Depot and Lowe's open at 6 am as well, and that's when I go.
          Love me some early AM retail. In and out. Then again, I hate people...
          'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
            Boy Scouts and their popcorn, too. But it's nice when you tell the kid "no, thank you" and he cheerfully says "okay, and have a great day" instead of sulking.
            I have no problem telling them little fuckers no. But the girl scouts fucking guilt me.

I bet the Catholic Priests love those little boy scouts selling that shit in front of the stores.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Y'all better get ready to donate! Your tax dollars are gonna be paying for 37 million refyougeez to have free housing and welfare and gubment money checks. Hell, I might try to pass myself off as a refyougee!
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Whorehey
                Love me some early AM retail. In and out. Then again, I hate people...
                I walk into the grocery store in the afternoon, or even worse, on a weekend afternoon, and before I get past the produce I am asking myself "why the fuck did I come in here?" Then I get stuck behind probably the last person on earth that doesn't know how to use the self scanner or the card swipe machine.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                  You're a fool.

You're just enabling them to scam and rob more people. If he was a vet as for identification, MOS, etc etc.....
                  Maybe so, but the guy was legit one leg..maybe getting full disability even..but one leg sucks regardless.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Meanwhile, the percentage that actually goes to the charity is minimal, while all the suits at the top are getting paid huge salaries!

Just like that fucking pink breast cancer bullshit. Only a small percentage of that money goes to actual breast cancer research.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      Y'all better get ready to donate! Your tax dollars are gonna be paying for 37 million refyougeez to have free housing and welfare and gubment money checks. Hell, I might try to pass myself off as a refyougee!
                      If they get enough money, I just might marry me one of those bitches!

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I have no problem telling them little fuckers no. But the girl scouts fucking guilt me.
                        There's always a co-worker who brings his kid's order form in, even though company policy forbids it. And my friend's kids are scouts so I get hit up by them. Last time I bought cookies they were still unopened a year later when the next campaign started. The popcorn is pretty good though.

Meanwhile, the percentage that actually goes to the charity is minimal, while all the suits at the top are getting paid huge salaries!

Just like that fucking pink breast cancer bullshit. Only a small percentage of that money goes to actual breast cancer research.
                        There's been a pic floating around FB that shows how much of a donated dollar goes to the CEO of the charity and how much to the needy. The pic claims the guy running the Salvation Army gets $13k a year and most of the other chairmen get $100k and up.

Work is big on United Way but I haven't donated in about five years. One guy came in and did his presentation and said that in Washington state UW gives money to a Save the Whales group. Everyone in the meeting got pissed!

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                          Maybe so, but the guy was legit one leg..maybe getting full disability even..but one leg sucks regardless.

If he's telling the truth god bless him but there are so many damn liars around here I don't know what to believe.
                          Sometimes i'll be at the gas station and when I come back after paying the cashier there is a guy cleaning the wind shields forcing you to tip him....
                          I don't wanna be forced to give, I give because I want to give... not because of any fucking holiday.
                          Last edited by WARF; 12-16-2015, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Thanks for the story Von!

I was waiting for something interesting to read here since Kristy quit or was banned....

Comment

• Whorehey
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2012

One of my little Whoreheys came home from Boy Scouts with that popcorn shit. Who the fuck am I gonna hold to the fire and ask them to cough up $20 for a bag of shitty popcorn? Really? Scoutmaster says he needs to sell enough popcorn to cover his dues and camping fees for the year, which was like $200. I cut the Troop a check.
                              'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Ever heard of "Habitat for humanity"..they build brand new homes with donations from local buisness and give them to poor families of 4...its nice but why the fuck do you have 4 kids when you are broke..and they are usually very young kids...I do think if you get aid from any "welfare" organization, you should be cut off if you get fucking pregnant..

Comment

Working...